PDA

View Full Version : Can Sinitsina & Zhiganshin win Gold at the 2014 Olympics?

Pages : 1 [2]

Miruna
12-20-2011, 10:25 AM
If M/K are going to B/S's position are the Europeans I don't might them M/K on the European team. Hopefully they are not going to replace I/K or R/T for the spot.

I agree:D
M/K, I/K and R/T for euros and worlds would be amazing. But I don't see it happening to be honest. After all, B/S are the the European silver medalists and the only team who made the GPF this season, while R/T failed to medal in both their GP and I/K only won a bronze medal.
I would like to see Sinitsina and Zhiganshin going to Zhulin! I really liked the programs he created for I/K. I think he is the one who could make this young team stand out.

julieann
12-20-2011, 04:12 PM
The 2014 Olympics are no more set in stone in any skater than it was in Nagano for Michelle Kwan, anything can happen.

I would LOVE to see Sinitsina and Zhiganshin going to Zhulin too!

Cherub721
12-21-2011, 12:51 AM
Kustarova's teams are usually very dominant in juniors, but she lacks 'something' to make her teams successful in seniors.

What is her relationship like with the Russian fed? I'd think at some point they would intervene and make B&S and S&Z go elsewhere. They made DomShabs leave Gorshkov for Linichuk, and his students were more successful in seniors than Kustarova's (coached DenSta to World silver and DomShabs to Euro gold).

blue_idealist
12-21-2011, 04:03 AM
GOLD? Maybe in 2018.

leapfrogonice
12-21-2011, 10:30 PM
How much should we wager that next season's program is to a Tango medley. Then, I think a Viennese Waltz would work quite nicely. After that, I don't know quite yet, but I bet we'll have a better idea by this time next season.

literaryfreak
12-21-2011, 10:31 PM
How much should we wager that next season's program is to a Tango medley. Then, I think a Viennese Waltz would work quite nicely. After that, I don't know quite yet, but I bet we'll have a better idea by this time next season.

:lol: