PDA

View Full Version : Virtue/Moir Thread #13 (mach two): S'Wonderful

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

pani
01-14-2012, 06:51 PM
del

~tapdancer~
01-14-2012, 06:55 PM
I'm not saying the media is blameless but if anything they sugarcoat some things. The world of figure skating can be a darker place than most of us realize. Some things just aren't revealed, especially on an Internet skating board.

Subway
01-14-2012, 07:32 PM
Read a photography book - the middle of the photo is not the focus in professional photos composition. It's the side. :P:P:D

Sorry, but usual we didnt have a lot of information from Canton. Journalists post abot Canton things, wich Zueva let them post. And this is Zueva and Shpilbands own words about Sichi, D-W FD the same type of programs, we give them all (but talking only about 1 team). When Belbin fall at 2008 WCH did you remeber Shpilband face and did you remember Shilband big smile after Scott fall? You need to say this to Scott right away. Why dont you?

He needs to know his coach laugh when he falls. He needs to stand up to all the women who push him around. He wants to be free like Shawshank redemption but unless it is explained to him he won't fight for his freedom. I am convinced now this women sport is terrible for him and only women fan can help. Speak to him - he will listen.

Do you think he doesnt understand or see - or is it just all the bad women plus Igor have trapped him? I never saw Scott as a person who would stay trapped or not see people just using him, but he's pure skater - no personal strength.

How did he get in this tragic situation? A genius of ice, a natural man who wants to be free, but women wont let him be free. Tessa doesn't care. She can skate without legs, in pain to win Olympics, go to Worlds 2010 when she could be home watching Breakfast at Tiffanys, decorating and study psychology (to manipulate Scott?) while Scott drink beer, watch sports center, and stayed blind. But she went to Worlds - when she had a second surgery. But that is not evidence skating and winning is important to her. Give her Audrey dress and she's happy. Poor Scott.

Only Scott cares about freedom, WCh, and creativity. not Tessa. He wants to crouch, do circus arms, have rouge cheeks and skate to Willy Wonka. now his dream will never be true. He will never wear those costumes, skate bent over while Tessa does swim movements and will end his career unfulfilled.

He never struck me as a stupid person people could treat like a dog on a chain. Goes to show you never can tell.

bbkenn
01-14-2012, 07:43 PM
Read a photography book - the middle of the photo is not the focus in professional photos composition. It's the side. :P:P:D

You need to say this to Scott right away. Why dont you?

He needs to know his coach laugh when he falls. He needs to stand up to all the women who push him around. He wants to be free like Shawshank redemption but unless it is explained to him he won't fight for his freedom. I am convinced now this women sport is terrible for him and only women fan can help. Speak to him - he will listen.

Do you think he doesnt understand or see - or is it just all the bad women plus Igor have trapped him? I never saw Scott as a person who would stay trapped or not see people just using him, but he's pure skater - no personal strength.

How did he get in this tragic situation? A genius of ice, a natural man who wants to be free, but women wont let him be free. Tessa doesn't care. She can skate without legs, in pain to win Olympics, go to Worlds 2010 when she could be home watching Breakfast at Tiffanys, decorating and study psychology (to manipulate Scott?) while Scott drink beer, watch sports center, and stayed blind. But she went to Worlds - when she had a second surgery. But that is not evidence skating and winning is important to her. Give her Audrey dress and she's happy. Poor Scott.

Only Scott cares about freedom, WCh, and creativity. not Tessa. He wants to crouch, do circus arms, have rouge cheeks and skate to Willy Wonka. now his dream will never be true. He will never wear those costumes, skate bent over while Tessa does swim movements and will end his career unfulfilled.

He never struck me as a stupid person people could treat like a dog on a chain. Goes to show you never can tell.

great satire :lol:

maggylyn
01-14-2012, 08:18 PM

:rofl:

The conspiracy theories on this board in a nutshell.

It's all because poor Scott is really stupid and no one has his best interest at heart.

He needs to be warned!!

:drama: :eek:

Shayii
01-14-2012, 08:25 PM
Oh pani pani pani, what are we gonna do with you lol. It doesn't even matter arguing with you cuz you probably believe everything you post is true.

Anyways before the start of the season I had been clinging to hope that Tessa and Scott would use danza kuduro for their SD music, but they didn't. But it's ok now cuz somebody made a compilation of their SD and FD from last year to this song and it's making me very giddy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vJnZ4qqzoA

pani
01-14-2012, 08:39 PM
Oh pani pani pani, what are we gonna do with you lol. It doesn't even matter arguing with you cuz you probably believe everything you post is true.

I will stop bothering you, sorry. I am watching FS too long, so why i need to arguing with people, who watching ice dancing 3 days?
If you all think its OK what Zueva talking about D-W, what Shpilband talking in last interview - leave in your happy World. Enjoy D-W and Zueva - i dont want to talking about this and i have rightes to not see this.
For me its will be funny to read this thread after WCh - so buy-buy? no more crazy pani :D

sequins
01-14-2012, 08:40 PM

:lol::rofl::lol::rofl:
I love it!

zotza
01-14-2012, 08:50 PM
Billie Wonka:rofl: and a medley with Oompa Loompa...:rofl:

This post gets an A+..Classic:lol:

dots
01-14-2012, 09:48 PM

Basically, Scott needs is to grow a pair, dump Tessa, and pair up with the sassy Fedor Andreev.

maharbabackward
01-14-2012, 09:55 PM
Notwithstanding his previous partnership, whoever Fedor seems to be is always the topdog at Canton. First he was with Tanith, then Tessa, then ? Meryl.
That would be in Scott's interest to pair up with Fedor in more ways than one lol and then the tide may turn his direction..

lavenderblue
01-14-2012, 09:58 PM
Basically, Scott needs is to grow a pair, dump Tessa, and pair up with the sassy Fedor Andreev.

Oh, no one would even think to deny that dynamic duo a gold medal! But Fedor's commented in the past upon favoring musicals like Wicked, so one wonders if their FD choices will really be more international panel- and audience-friendly than FF. All Scott needs is to be dragged down by another insufficiently voidy partner.

VarBar
01-14-2012, 11:08 PM
The world of figure skating can be a darker place than most of us realize. Some things just aren't revealed, especially on an Internet skating board.

I suppose no one is a kid around here. But thank you for sharing your wisdom with the rest of us. Much appreciated.;)

And in fact, I'd love to see either team do a Dirty Dancing exhibition.

Hard to think of something more 'uplifting' than Dirty Dancing, so why not in competition?:D

All Scott needs is to be dragged down by another insufficiently voidy partner.

:lol: Thanks for the laugh.

maggylyn
01-15-2012, 12:16 AM
Oh, no one would even think to deny that dynamic duo a gold medal! But Fedor's commented in the past upon favoring musicals like Wicked, so one wonders if their FD choices will really be more international panel- and audience-friendly than FF. All Scott needs is to be dragged down by another insufficiently voidy partner.

Fedor is plagued by injuries and Scott is already used to that in a partner, so this could very well be a winning partnership for gold!

Besides, most people think both Scott and Fedor are pretty to look at. When you include Marina's politiking, well, this would be a most dynamic duo!

:rofl:

iggie
01-15-2012, 12:27 AM

okay, so i created a virtue/moir blog. i can't settle on a name... http://compulsorydances.blogspot.com/ it is right now.

i aim to put article snippets, videos, interviews and track their season overall. i like these blogs and i was disappointed when other v/m blogs stopped being updated so i thought i'd give it a go.

if you have any suggestions, let me know.