PDA

View Full Version : IMPROV-ICE on Dec. 15; NBC broadcast on Jan. 15, 4-6 pm EST

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8

Wyliefan
01-15-2012, 10:13 PM
Oh yeah, and who else loved the dorky Pandora bracelet plug by Michael Weiss? I always feel bad for the skaters having to hawk the sponsor's products.

Hey, he got a gift for his wife for free. I doubt he's feeling too bad. :D

Glad Sasha got Lady Antebellum. Of all these acts, they're the only one I give two hoots about.

Good to see Jeremy looking relaxed for a change.

:rofl: at Mirai's "I wasn't born yet."

rfisher
01-15-2012, 10:13 PM
I went to a party with Styx once upon a time.

Bobek not in bad shape considering.

centerpt1
01-15-2012, 10:15 PM
I'm not even looking at it as competition. Johnny will win due to his fan base . But Styx is a challenge and we seem to be seeing more of the skaters. Kudos to Nancy! (and Nichole)

LilJen
01-15-2012, 10:16 PM
The poor abandoned kitties and puppies!!! Young Dog obliged to bark at the animals on screen. Okay, dog, they're GONE. Stop barking.

at the Styx keyboardist being on a rotating platform!

10yo dd appreciated his playing the piano with his butt.

Meredith
01-15-2012, 10:17 PM
The joy in Nicole's face was positively infectious!

museksk8r
01-15-2012, 10:20 PM
IMO, it should be mandatory to cast Jeremy Abbott and Nicole Bobek in every ice show in existence. Abbott rocking it out with his gorgeous lines, centered spins, impeccable musicality, 3Axel, 3Lutz, 3loop like butter! He has grown into such an entertaining performer! Plus, he's so darn cute and sexy! Bobek is the epitome of beauty, charisma and power combined; I am so thrilled to see her back on the ice and skating so wonderfully! Her divine spirals, lovely spins, and terrific jump amplitude are still her trademarks. What a victorious triumph for her and a real treat for her fans! I have enjoyed them both so much and they've made this show one of the most enjoyable and exciting I've seen in AGES!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! :swoon::cheer2::encore:

kittyjake5
01-15-2012, 10:20 PM
So far my vote goes to Nicole.

LilJen
01-15-2012, 10:21 PM
Nicole got one of the best songs. much easier skating than Mirai's number.

IceAlisa
01-15-2012, 10:21 PM
:rofl: at Mirai's "I wasn't born yet."

I know, right. Thanks, Mirai, I feel two hundred years old. :yikes:

nashvilledancer
01-15-2012, 10:22 PM
Michael Weiss has won me over. Never near my favorite amateur competitor, but he's sure kept up his skills as a pro.

HisWeirness
01-15-2012, 10:23 PM
10yo dd appreciated his playing the piano with his butt.
:rofl: he just did it again. And I see that the keyboard spins on its own, not on a platform. :o

Styx are very entertaining performers. :rockstar: Weiss also brought it.

aliceanne
01-15-2012, 10:25 PM
Nicole just smooched the keyboardist. She got an easy ballad. It'll be interesting to see what Johnny does.

centerpt1
01-15-2012, 10:26 PM
Kudos also to Jeremy and Michael!
Love the cast! And the band.

I have no idea why I'm loving this so much more than the usual Disson show. (Or maybe it's the two glasses of quality Merlot and exceptional cheese)

IceAlisa
01-15-2012, 10:28 PM
Sasha sounded mature and articulate talking about skating to Styx. Columbia is doing her good.

This is very difficult song to skate to.

LadyNit
01-15-2012, 10:34 PM
This is so enjoyable. Best nisson show ever. (obligitory Mike Weiss family shots notwithstanding)

I agree. Too bad I missed the first half. :wuzrobbed: