PDA

View Full Version : Plushenko gonna skate to the variation of Marton

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

t.mann
11-30-2011, 03:38 AM
This season will be total time warp, we'll have Plush skating to Marton and Joubidoo doing his Matrix :lol:

Love this situation. :rofl:

Glacier cat
11-30-2011, 05:06 AM
What's Plushy without the Quad?!?!? :wuzrobbed

Poor Plushy. His left ankle doesn't allow to do it :(

Vash01
11-30-2011, 06:53 AM
Poor Plushy. His left ankle doesn't allow to do it :(

I think his eligible career is over. He had a great one. I don't expect to see him compete at the Russian nationals this year or in the future. Thanks for the memories Evgeni.

DickButtonFan
11-30-2011, 07:08 AM
I can't wait to see it, it's so amazing he's still trying to skate. I definitely like watching the older skaters out there showing everyone they can still compete with the teenagers. Abbot and Alissa are doing just great why not Plush?

Jaana
11-30-2011, 10:52 AM
But if he's really gonna do it, he's nuts.

The level of competition has gone up drastically.

He would have to skate against guys capable of landing quads and with PCS abilities way way better than his are at present (when he competed at Olympics, he was slow and had totally empty, front-loaded programs).

Maybe he is counting on the reputation judging. Surely his TES and PCS will be from that reason high again?

TAHbKA
11-30-2011, 12:06 PM
I reckon he can beat all the Russian skaters easily in the nationals. Then equally easily medal in Europeans (guess it will be up to Fernandez, Brezina, Verner and Joubert to decide which medal Pluschenko gets, but with the current state of the European skaters Pluschenko is to medal if he lands all he can even without reading the rules till the end and skating to Marton). He then can claim injury and skip the worlds, which would end up with him being a local hero yet again, Russia getting 3 spots for the next Europeans and setting back the Russian men skating half a decade back again.

hanca
11-30-2011, 12:11 PM
As he said before or Mishin did, people do not recognize him in a new appearance. I would like to believe

Did he put a lot of weight on? Or will he be dressed up some character? Or wearing a face mask?

I am getting worried now! :shuffle:

TAHbKA
11-30-2011, 12:38 PM
As he said before or Mishin did, people do not recognize him in a new appearance. I would like to believe

If by `new appearance' he meant the way he was dressed in CoR then hell yes, it took me a while to understand who was that homeless sitting next to his wife....

anyway, a bit interview is supposed to be published sometime shortly....

Frau Muller
11-30-2011, 12:39 PM
Prediction: The Plushy BANNER will be on display at the next Euros and Worlds.

Ozzisk8tr
11-30-2011, 12:47 PM
Isn't he like 50 years old?

54 I think. 50 is the amount of times his arms fling around per second.

senorita
11-30-2011, 01:19 PM
If by `new appearance' he meant the way he was dressed in CoR then hell yes, it took me a while to understand who was that homeless sitting next to his wife....
:rofl: really?
Where do you live and homeless people (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaLUhYQ-hLc) wear luis vitton jackets?:D

antmanb
11-30-2011, 01:28 PM
Homeless tramp - surely that's his chorgeographer no? That scary rumplestinskin man?

Marton :blah:

But if he skates at Euros :cheer2: I finally get to see him live (albeit unliekly to be at his best).

TAHbKA
11-30-2011, 01:53 PM
:rofl: really?
Where do you live and homeless people (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaLUhYQ-hLc) wear luis vitton jackets?:D

he wasn't wearing the jacket, just the trianing suit underneath when I saw him.

Beefcake
11-30-2011, 04:17 PM
How likely is Plush to do quads AND up his non-jump content, although I should say "create" rather than "up" since there isn't any. :shuffle:
Silly na´vetÚ. :P No quads = more time for sexy posing.

So we all win.

Sparks
11-30-2011, 04:39 PM
We can look forward to Level 4 Preening?