PDA

View Full Version : Demi Announces She's Divorcing Ashton

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

soxxy
11-17-2011, 10:33 PM
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2011/11/demi-moore-to-divorce-ashton-kutcher/1

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20536470,00.html

At least they stayed together like 1000x longer than KK.

Buzz
11-17-2011, 10:35 PM
There are a lot of women out there who are will not be broken up to hear that. LOL

PDilemma
11-17-2011, 10:36 PM
True that. Six years is over 30 Kardashians of marriage.

peibeck
11-17-2011, 10:41 PM
There are a lot of women out there who are will not be broken up to hear that. LOL

Eys, but then they should probably figure on him cheating on them as well. :P

Andrushka
11-17-2011, 10:49 PM
Eys, but then they should probably figure on him cheating on them as well. :P

Yeah if they think of that.For some reason people are stupid enough to let themselves believe that even if the guy/girl cheated on their other SO, that they are special and they would never ever cheat on them. :lol: sorry,I laugh because it is quite ridiculous.

Before I hear "People can change"...yes they can but they have to prove it.And right now,he proved he's a cheater.

BigB08822
11-17-2011, 11:04 PM
If it was indeed a one time deal then maybe there are all sorts of circumstances we don't know about. I am not excusing his behavior but I could see how some people may cheat but then go on to never do it again the rest of their life. Rumors have been swirling that Demi is an alcoholic and that is never easy to live with. Again, no excuse, but playing devil's advocate.

Habs
11-17-2011, 11:05 PM
Shocking. :P

Wyliefan
11-17-2011, 11:31 PM

Am I the only woman who thinks he's odd-looking?

Anita18
11-17-2011, 11:47 PM
Am I the only woman who thinks he's odd-looking?
Nope. I think he'll always look like a stupid frat boy. :lol:

Matryeshka
11-18-2011, 12:00 AM
I never found him attractive either. My mom is absolutely ga-ga over him though. :confused: Maybe I'm just not old enough yet :P

Ziggy
11-18-2011, 12:05 AM

Fans of unprotected sex and being lied to? :P

Yeah if they think of that.For some reason people are stupid enough to let themselves believe that even if the guy/girl cheated on their other SO, that they are special and they would never ever cheat on them. :lol: sorry,I laugh because it is quite ridiculous.

Before I hear "People can change"...yes they can but they have to prove it.And right now,he proved he's a cheater.

See, that's why monogamy is pointless. :P

Nope. I think he'll always look like a stupid frat boy. :lol:

You say it like it's a bad thing. That's exactly the appeal. :D

Latte
11-18-2011, 12:11 AM
Not surprised by this.
Also, not crazy about his looks.

duane
11-18-2011, 12:18 AM
I think he's hot! Wonder if he gets into older black guys. :)

topaz
11-18-2011, 12:26 AM
Well Demi has always struck me a strong woman that doesnt take too much crap from anyone. She is a scorpio :P

What bugs me as a 40 year old woman is the all the response on other sites about the age difference and he looking for a woman to have kids with. Like he and Demi couldn't have kids within the 6 years of their marriage. I'm sure Demi and Ashton could have had a child together within the last 6 years if they wanted; In vitro, a surrogate or adoption would have given them children together.

Its like some think dating a younger woman would equate to instant babies. Young women have fertility issues too.

The prejudices with May/December romances are strongly sexist driven and will continue.

Louise
11-18-2011, 12:39 AM
Good for her. The last couple months of pictures of her is showing that she is suffering. I wonder if she's eaten anything in a few months. Hopefully this will get her back to being on the right track. Stay strong.

As for Ashton, I met him several years ago, but definitely while he was married to Demi. I am not attracted in the least to stupid frat boy silly bimboys. But Ashton is not. And he has a sexual magnetism that everyone feels in a room. It's unexplainable. My mom used to say about some men "He could charm the panties off of a nun". Well, Ashton has IT. He's not at all my type, but god does he have charm or pheromones or something...