PDA

View Full Version : People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive is...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

Octoberopals
11-23-2011, 01:58 AM
I feel like they pick the same-looking guy every year. He's pleasant to look at, but I find him interchangeable with Ryan whats-his-name and Matthew McConaghey and... :yawn:

So very true!!

Ziggy
11-23-2011, 05:46 AM
Screech, I would have picked Downey Jr, LeBouf, Diesel and Franco over Cooper for sure.

Bale too, come to think of it.

screech
11-23-2011, 05:48 AM
Just going back to what I posted last time about someone being picked, but then turning down the title... Prince William (or Hot Harry)!! Big year for both, and you know the Queen would not approve of either of them doing the issue. They're my new top guess for who People originally wanted this year. Probably William more than Harry, even though Harry is MUCH hotter than William.

Ziggy
11-23-2011, 02:27 PM
Harry looks like he's mentally disabled. :P

jenny12
11-23-2011, 05:20 PM
Screech, I would have picked Downey Jr, LeBouf, Diesel and Franco over Cooper for sure.

Bale too, come to think of it.

I think Downey Jr. would've been an interesting choice a few years ago when his career was beginning his resurgence, but I think Vin Diesel would've been a weird choice since his career has not been that great recently. Although at least by choosing him, People would've added a bit of diversity.

Buzz
11-23-2011, 10:00 PM
Sorry but as a footie fan I just cannot let this thread go without mentioning Roberto Manchini. He is 46 and still has it going on! :cheer:

Ziggy
11-23-2011, 10:18 PM
Sorry but as a footie fan I just cannot let this thread go without mentioning Roberto Manchini. He is 46 and still has it going on! :cheer:

It's People, not Match of the Day. :P

SandraMGfan
12-01-2011, 07:52 PM
Bradley is in France promoting The Hangover II DVD. So expect some interviews in French ;)

Here is the first one, for French radio Europe 1 : http://youtu.be/JimidbMOLAM