PDA

View Full Version : Worlds 2012 Ladies Predictions

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

kwanatic
01-09-2012, 09:47 PM
^^Nagasu has been known to surprise on occasion. She wasn't building momentum heading into nationals in 2010 either and we all saw the back-to-back performances she put together. Mirai is a hot and cold skater which means you never know which one you're going to get until you get her.

If she gets out of her own way at nationals, she has a good shot at the title. I do think the judges will reserve a spot for Czisny on the team...unless she mega implodes in which case even they will have a hard time justifying her scores. I think Nagasu and Czisny are the best bet for a team. Czisny has the judges' respect which should help her even if she has a rough time. Mirai, even on a bad day, can still make the top 6 so I say send her.

I'd like to see Ashley go but she doesn't exactly have the pull with the judges yet. BUT if she outskates Mirai or Alissa, I'll be pretty upset if she gets left off of the team...she's worked really hard and, more than anyone, you can tell she wants it.

Coco
01-10-2012, 03:21 AM
Carolina should try a 2z-3t combo. That would be totally respectable combined with two 2a and 5 more triples.

Seerek
01-10-2012, 04:16 AM
Carolina should try a 2z-3t combo. That would be totally respectable combined with two 2a and 5 more triples.

Not a lot of incentive to do this unless perhaps it's done in the 2nd half of the program. Anyways, she already has 2a-3t scheduled in the 2nd half.