PDA

View Full Version : Unforgettable Holiday Moments on Ice

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Octoberopals
11-29-2011, 04:10 AM
Katia seems to get more beautiful every year. She is so very GREAT!

Bev Johnston
11-29-2011, 04:30 PM
I couldn't be bothered to look up his last name to spell properly :shuffle:

Spell it like this and everyone will know who you mean: PPT. :)

I haven't seen Katia in years and didn't know who she was when they did the opening number and panned across the skaters. She looks so different; beautiful as ever, but much different from the skinny little thing she was back in the 90's.

merrywidow
11-29-2011, 04:57 PM
Weiss born Aug.2, 1976

azcalder
12-01-2011, 05:30 PM
I was at the show in Phoenix. The ice was very small due to the large stage for Manheim Steamroller and the on ice seating. It caused problems with the choreography and jumps resulting in lots of retakes at the end. Michael Weiss tried a Lutz in his second program and landed in the first row seats...he replaced it during the retake. Doug Razzano, a local skater, was quite a hit with the audience...I'm glad they showed him on TV. With the exception of BB's last number, the musical guests performed for all the skaters.

snoopysnake
12-02-2011, 03:23 AM
I loved Naomi and Peter's number, and I hope I will have a chance to see a video of it without the Disson musician shots.

Why can't Disson show their programs with PIP? That way the skaters and the musicians would appear in full view and the fans of each could look at what they wanted all of the time.

maureenfarone
12-02-2011, 08:52 PM
Ovation channel is showing Unforgettable Holiday Memories on Ice on Saturday Dec. 3 from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.

Time Warner Northeast Ohio does offer this channel. If you missed it the first time, here is another chance to see it. :)