PDA

View Full Version : S/Z to hang up their skates after next season

Pages : [1] 2

skatingfanfun
11-13-2011, 01:06 AM
I read that S/Z are going to retire from show skating after next season's Artistry on Ice shows. I start missing them already.

The article also said that their official role is coach for the Chinese figure skating team, but just haven't started it yet. They're currently studying Dance choreography in university for next year's show ( I would think maybe more importantly for future coaching?)

Sylvia
11-13-2011, 01:10 AM
The article link was posted in the S/Z thread started in the Trash Can: http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?t=81067

Muffin
11-13-2011, 03:46 PM
Please write "Shen/Zhao" at least once in your post. Not everybody automatically knows what "S/Z" means.

arakwafan2006
11-13-2011, 07:28 PM
Please write "Shen/Zhao" at least once in your post. Not everybody automatically knows what "S/Z" means.

I am so glad you typed this. Granted i knew who they were, people on this forum are initial CRAZY... its like come on...

Ziggy
11-13-2011, 09:34 PM
Sinitsina/Zhiganshin? ;)

Great to see that Shen/Zhao are studying dance, hopefully they will be focusing on the whole package from the beginning with their skaters.

As soon as they become coaches, they should give them all of Bo Luan's teams. :P

LilJen
11-14-2011, 02:53 AM
Shpilband/Zueva??

skatingfanfun
11-14-2011, 03:02 AM
Point taken. Yes, it is about Xue Shen and Hongbo Zhao:) I don't mind typing their names a hundred times:)

luCN
11-14-2011, 06:00 AM
As soon as they become coaches, they should give them all of Bo Luan's teams. :P
many people hope so but I think it may not happen.They're Bin Yao's students,if they become coaches,they must help Bin Yao,not his enemy~

btw,11.13 is Shen's birthday,let's give them best wishes :D

xy3026rosa
11-14-2011, 08:20 AM
All Chinese ice fans write S/Z or SZ.If you see Chinese forums,you can find nobody write "Shen/Zhao".But we forgot this is a Foreign forums.Sorry~ :D

IceJunkie
11-14-2011, 08:30 AM
I dunno. I feel like "S/Z" is nearly on the same level as "G&G", they just OWN it.

Yukari Lepisto
11-14-2011, 09:00 AM
I dunno. I feel like "S/Z" is nearly on the same level as "G&G", they just OWN it.

This! :lol:

Loves_Shizuka
11-14-2011, 09:09 AM
There's only one S/Z :glamor:

paskatefan
11-14-2011, 10:00 AM
I've loved this team ever since they did their "Mt. Olympus" program in 1998 (Olympics, Goodwill Games). We've been blessed with so many great programs of theirs ever since. I will miss them on the ice once they stop performing , but I only wish them all the best as they start a family. So many fabulous memories!

kwanette
11-14-2011, 12:45 PM
I've loved this team ever since they did their "Mt. Olympus" program in 1998 (Olympics, Goodwill Games). We've been blessed with so many great programs of theirs ever since. I will miss them on the ice once they stop performing , but I only wish them all the best as they start a family. So many fabulous memories!

Me, too. I will treasure the experience of being in DC for Worlds 03 and watching that amazingly beautiful and courageous free skate. I will also treasure the tram ride with them In Lake Placid in 09.

PeterG
11-16-2011, 02:02 AM
I am so glad you typed this. Granted i knew who they were, people on this forum are initial CRAZY... its like come on...

:( It takes a LOT of effort to type out the whole thing...Shen and Zhao. Ow. My wrists hurt. Not really. I cut and pasted it. Whew.

:P