PDA

View Full Version : Shen/Zhao will retire from shows next year

luCN
11-12-2011, 07:26 AM
source:http://sports.sina.com.cn/o/2011-11-12/14375826611.shtml

Atristy on Ice show will hold in Beijng,Shanghai,Shenzhen,Taipei, and probably Haibin.

S/Z will retire from shows after next years show,and plan to have a baby :)

S/Z's official status are Chinese figure skating team's coaches.but their main job now if to promote figure skating,not coaching

S/Z studied modern dance in Beijing Dance Academy,prepare for next year's ArOI show and former work for figure skating...

skatesindreams
11-12-2011, 08:55 PM
I'll miss them when they are no longer skating; and cherish their remaining performances.
I'm forever grateful for all the joy they have given me through their art and example.

lauravvv
11-12-2011, 09:22 PM
Glad for them, but at the same time a bit sad. It will leave us with even less high level professionals with an international career and skating in the "big" shows. There are already too few of them - of those who can show the young amateurs how it (the exhibition skating) is done.

skateboy
11-12-2011, 11:44 PM
Wishing them luck as they start their new family.

reese
11-13-2011, 12:36 AM
CUTEST COUPLE EVER. Best to them as they start a family. I'm sure they will be wonderful parents.

Jessica
11-13-2011, 01:05 AM
My most favorite pair team ever. Watching them skate has given me so much pleasure. I always loved their big tricks but in later years their skating sent chills down my spine.

I'm so happy for them and wish them luck on starting their family.

~tapdancer~
11-13-2011, 01:12 AM
I remember enjoying them so much the first time I saw them skate to "Mulan", way back when. I loved them for years and they will be one of my all time favorites ever. So happy they had such a beautiful story and I wish them a happy life.

newbatgirl
11-13-2011, 09:05 PM
It was worth every penny I spent on the trip to see them perform "Who wants to live forever" live at Skate America in 2009. I think they will define pairs skating for me for many years to come.

I wish them all the happiness in the world as they start a family!