PDA

View Full Version : Stars on Ice 2011-2012

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

kwanfan1818
11-29-2011, 08:06 PM
The February Seattle date will be tough for me to get to, and I'm hoping the Vancouver or Victoria date works. The schedule is still listed as to be announced in Fall 2011, and we've run out of fall.

Belbin and Agosto are listed as returning cast member for the Canadian tour.

Carolla5501
11-30-2011, 02:05 PM
The February Seattle date will be tough for me to get to, and I'm hoping the Vancouver or Victoria date works. The schedule is still listed as to be announced in Fall 2011, and we've run out of fall.

Technically fall runs until December 21st. :lol:

LilJen
11-30-2011, 02:26 PM
Tanith explains it all ;)
http://www.tanithbelbin.com/

"health issues" is so vague as to sound ominous. Hope she is OK.

I have to laugh at the two shows in WA. Seattle makes sense, but Wenatchee? Wenatchee??? That's like, nowhere. Trying to draw the Spokane crowd from US Nationals of a few years back?? It's nearly 3 hours from Spokane, further from Portland, OR. Must have been a stadium/arena deal they couldn't pass up???? Mystifying.

WildRose
11-30-2011, 05:39 PM
I don't see a cast list for next year's Canadian tour on the CSOI website. Am I looking in the wrong place or did you see it somewhere else? :confused:

kwanfan1818
11-30-2011, 05:43 PM
I don't see a cast list for next year's Canadian tour on the CSOI website. Am I looking in the wrong place or did you see it somewhere else? :confused:
My mistake. I followed a search lead to the "The Tour" page (http://www.starsonice.ca/stars-on-ice-tour.php) and thought it was for 2012, when they reference 2011 at the bottom.

luckiest1
12-14-2011, 08:20 PM
Still nothing about the Canadian tour? I heard people in Quebec talking about already having tickets, and yet I still don't see that the venues have been announced. I assume they pre-ordered their tickets last year and are just assuming that the same venue will get the show again? I live in London and am hoping we get it again at the JLC....

WildRose
12-14-2011, 10:46 PM
Still nothing about the Canadian tour? I heard people in Quebec talking about already having tickets, and yet I still don't see that the venues have been announced. I assume they pre-ordered their tickets last year and are just assuming that the same venue will get the show again? I live in London and am hoping we get it again at the JLC....
From SOI's Facebook page:

Sears Stars on Ice presented by Samsung
Due to the Worlds the last week of March, and the Team Trophy event in Japan 3 weeks later, the start of the Stars on Ice Canada Tour will be a little later than normal. With all of this in mind, the 2012 SOI Tour will go on sale soon after the 1st of the Year. The people in Quebec may have meant "Celebration on Ice". It tours this week in Quebec & NB:
Dec 16 - Boisbriand, QC
Dec 17 - Matane, QC
Dec 18 - Bathurst, NB
Dec 19 - Saint John, NB
Cast is Kurt Browning, Sale & Pelletier, Joannie Rochette, Jeff Buttle, Elvis Stojko, Cynthia Phaneuf, Shawn Sawyer..
http://www.celebrationonicetour.com/

tarotx
12-19-2011, 10:37 PM
OT (kind of) but I stumbled on a Sasha Cohen Twitter and I was wondering if you guys knew if it was real? It seems like it. I didn't want to start a topic for it and I can't search the forum so thanks :)

http://twitter.com/#!/SashaCohenNYC

Sylvia
12-19-2011, 10:51 PM
Yes, that's Sasha Cohen's real Twitter account.

tarotx
12-20-2011, 12:00 AM
Cool-Thanks :)

HeatherC
12-21-2011, 02:38 AM
We know we have our CSOI tickets for this coming tour because they were charged to a credit card. I can't remember if we actually got the tickets or not yet but we usually get them around Christmastime or shortly after the new year. We always go to the Hamilton show though so we never worry about if the show is going to be there or not since that's always the taped show. :)

victorskid
12-21-2011, 01:43 PM
Heather - the schedule for the 2012 tour has not yet been released and tickets are not on sale yet.
A posting on Facebook about a week ago indicated that the tour would be starting later than usual. Here's what it said:

Due to the Worlds the last week of March, and the Team Trophy event in Japan 3 weeks later, the start of the Stars on Ice Canada Tour will be a little later than normal. With all of this in mind, the 2012 SOI Tour will go on sale soon after the 1st of the Year.

luckiest1
12-24-2011, 11:45 AM
I think the people who filled out the advance order forms last year have already been charged for their tickets (at least the ones for the Hamilton show). I hope they release the schedule soon. If they are changing up the dates because of the later start, that would bode well for me! For the last 3 years, my mom has been unable to attend the JLC show due to a conflicting commitment. Fingers crossed.

skamper23
12-26-2011, 09:30 PM
Going to do my best to get up to Lake Placid for opening night (as long as there aren't any major snow storms) trouble is I'm not having any lucky booking a room..it's New Years Eve week-end in a Ski town...they want a 3 or 4 night minimum. We are just going to wing it...I guess if we have to we'll just drive the 3 hours back home in the same night...just glad I finally got someone to work for me Sat. morning! I'm really looking forward to seeing this years cast!!!

quebecoise
12-27-2011, 12:04 AM
Going to do my best to get up to Lake Placid for opening night (as long as there aren't any major snow storms) trouble is I'm not having any lucky booking a room..

Me and my friend are going to Lake Placid on Friday for SOI. We already bought tickets. We will come back home the same night, because hotels are too expensive there! It's a 2 hour drive(4 in total). I'm glad I'm not the one who will drive!