PDA

View Full Version : Stars on Ice 2011-2012

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14

kwanatic
01-04-2012, 05:09 PM
Um. . . rumor has it she had 'em prior to Vancouver 2010 and took 'em out for her comeback. Might she have gone back for a new pair? :shuffle:

I do remember seeing her a while back and wondering where those new "assets" came from:D. I thought for a while that she'd had some kind of enhancement surgery...but, ultimately I think it's just a matter of diet and exercise. Breasts are fatty tissue and, for most women, when they lose weight their breast shrink as well. Conversely, it's the same thing -- you gain weight, your breast size increases.

Around the time she was training for nationals/the Olympics back in 2009/2010, I'm sure she was on a strict training and eating regimen. She looked rather thin and a tiny bit frail at nationals. Her bust size was basically back to how it was in 2006--damn near flat! :lol: Well, after nationals fell through, she could go back to eating more regularly and not training so strenuously. She picked up weight and, apparently, it was in the right areas so good for her. Also, don't be fooled by what you see--a Victoria's Secret push up bra can do wonders... ;)

My younger sister experienced the same thing--she's a dancer. Last year the show she was touring with spent three and a half weeks in Japan. The difference in food combined with practice, travel and multiple shows caused her to lose a good amount of weight. She complained about her costumes not fitting b/c she'd lost half a cup size. But after she returned home she picked up some of the weight she'd lost and her boobies were back to normal. :) She'd kill me for posting this...:slinkaway

DarkEyes
01-04-2012, 08:55 PM
I do remember seeing her a while back and wondering where those new "assets" came from:D. I thought for a while that she'd had some kind of enhancement surgery...but, ultimately I think it's just a matter of diet and exercise. Breasts are fatty tissue and, for most women, when they lose weight their breast shrink as well. Conversely, it's the same thing -- you gain weight, your breast size increases.

Around the time she was training for nationals/the Olympics back in 2009/2010, I'm sure she was on a strict training and eating regimen. She looked rather thin and a tiny bit frail at nationals. Her bust size was basically back to how it was in 2006--damn near flat! :lol: Well, after nationals fell through, she could go back to eating more regularly and not training so strenuously. She picked up weight and, apparently, it was in the right areas so good for her. Also, don't be fooled by what you see--a Victoria's Secret push up bra can do wonders... ;)

My younger sister experienced the same thing--she's a dancer. Last year the show she was touring with spent three and a half weeks in Japan. The difference in food combined with practice, travel and multiple shows caused her to lose a good amount of weight. She complained about her costumes not fitting b/c she'd lost half a cup size. But after she returned home she picked up some of the weight she'd lost and her boobies were back to normal. :) She'd kill me for posting this...:slinkaway

I agree re. the weight gain and push up bra. I wasn't insinuating that she had implants -- I seriously doubt she did. I just find it interesting that she's suddenly all about the cleavage in everything she wears. ;)

kwanatic
01-04-2012, 09:53 PM
^^I did notice that she seems to like to show them off when she has them! :lol:

WildRose
01-06-2012, 05:45 AM
Ticket info is starting to show up for some of the Canadian shows so an announcement from SOI must be imminent. So far I've found listings for Toronto, Edmonton & Victoria:

Toronto - May 4 (Ticketmaster)
Edmonton - May 14 (Ticketmaster)
Victoria - May 16 (Select Tickets)

Presale date for these cities is Jan 10th, General public onsale date is Jan 13th.

yukky
01-06-2012, 05:54 AM
thank you for the info WildRose

I have to mark the calender

( I hope to see Kerr&Kerr in Canadian tour..

WildRose
01-06-2012, 08:55 PM
Stars on Ice has the full Canadian tour schedule up now:

http://www.starsonice.ca/

Cast announcement "coming soon".

victorskid
01-06-2012, 09:14 PM
With 12 stops, the CSOI 2012 tour exceeds that in the US!

DarkEyes
01-07-2012, 02:34 PM
I'm not buying tickets until they put the cast list up. I hate when they do this!

AragornElessar
01-08-2012, 01:39 AM
Thanks Wild Rose!!

Great...Just great. The Tour info finally comes out and I find out yesterday I have an appt w/my Orthopedic Surgeon in Toronto next month about my feet. Sigh...What are the odds that come early May I'll be in a cast and on crutches?

Grrrr!!!

HeatherC
01-08-2012, 08:05 PM
I am not at all happy that the Hamilton CSOI show is NOT on a Saturday night this year. We usually buy on ice seats the year before with some friends of ours and now I'll have to take more time off work just to get up there on time for the show. ANNOYING. :wall: :yikes: :revenge: :(

WildRose
01-10-2012, 04:08 AM
This year’s tour features a stellar cast of world-renowned athletes, including Four-Time World Champion & Four-Time Canadian National Champion Kurt Browning; 2010 Olympic Gold Medalists and World Champions Tessa Virtue & Scott Moir (Canada); 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist Joannie Rochette (Canada) and Olympic Bronze Medalist & World Champion Jeffrey Buttle (Canada).
http://starsonice.ca/

quebecoise
01-10-2012, 04:17 AM
Thanks!

I guess this is not the final cast. They can't be only 6 skaters!

I hope Sale & Pelletier will join too. I heard this is their last season of skating together, hope it's not!

WildRose
01-10-2012, 04:32 AM
They never announce the full cast this early - we normally don't get the final list until around Worlds.

victorskid
01-10-2012, 01:23 PM
Not mentioned in the press release but featured in the cast photos on the website is Shawn Sawyer.

Emdee
01-10-2012, 02:05 PM
I saw Shawn Sawyer last october on Liberty of the Seas. There were a couple of other skaters I recognized as well.