PDA

View Full Version : New TV Shows: Your Favorite Five

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

TygerLily
11-09-2011, 01:42 AM
New Girl is the only one I've been actively been trying to catch.

Others I liked and hope to catch up with:
Ringer
Once Upon a Time

Haven't tried Grimm yet.

Saw the first episode of American Horror and it terrified the pants off of me, so while it was excellent, I just can't bear to watch more.

I also have to confess to watching Whitney, but mainly because it's on right after Big Bang Theory and I need to kill time before Bones.

HeatherC
11-09-2011, 02:47 AM
Revenge
Once Upon a Time
Pan Am
Happy Endings (hasn't been on a year yet so I still consider it new)
Terra Nova (I'm behind in this one right now though)

I also liked Charlie's Angels but mainly because it was beyond cheesetastic pretty much all the time. :lol:

taf2002
11-09-2011, 03:51 AM
Last Man Standing & 2 Broke Girls. And I'm hooked on Mike & Molly from last year.

ChelleC
11-09-2011, 03:58 AM
Once Upon a Time
Pan Am

galaxygirl
11-09-2011, 04:16 AM
My faves so far:

HART OF DIXIE :)
Once Upon a Time
Revenge
Terra Nova
Prime Suspect (not must see, but I'll watch it when I can)

I've only seen one episode of Grimm so far and I was kind of meh about it so I'm reserving judgement until I've seen a few more epis.

BigB08822
11-09-2011, 04:22 AM
OMG! I forgot American Horror Story which is my VERY FAVORITE of all shows this season. How did I manage that? Eek! I will remove Playboy Club since it was cancelled anyway:

1. Revenge
2. Once Upon a Time
3. Walking Dead
4. Pan Am
5. American Horror Story

I must say, this has been a really strong year for new shows.

centerstage01
11-09-2011, 04:27 AM
1. Revenge
2. Once Upon A Time
3. Person Of Interest
4. Pan Am
5. Terra Nova

Amusing that they're all hour-long dramas. Other than How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang Theory, ARE there any good comedies? I tried watching Community and couldn't get into it, and I've never seen 30 Rock so why start now? :lol: Two Broke Girls looks really stupid. Also tried Last Man Standing because I do like Tim Allen, but I can't stand Nancy Travis, so that's out.

Fridge_Break
11-09-2011, 04:29 AM
I must give a shout-out to Parks & Recreation -- one of the best and funniest shows on TV today! :respec:

mkice9
11-09-2011, 07:32 AM
Only 2 new shows on my favorites list:
1. Person of Interest (captivating)
2. Revenge (so much fun)

Suburgatory is a pretty good new comedy. Hope to watch Homeland someday (don't have Showtime right now).

I've watched multiple episodes each of Terra Nova, Once Upon A Time, Pan Am, Hart of Dixie, and Ringer but they haven't made my must see list.

MarieM
11-09-2011, 09:31 AM
Revenge
Once upon a time
Person of Interest
Ringer
Pan Am and I loved the Playboy Club :(

jl22aries
11-09-2011, 10:16 AM
I must give a shout-out to Parks & Recreation -- one of the best and funniest shows on TV today! :respec:

I freaking love Parks and Rec.

kittyjake5
11-09-2011, 12:14 PM
Person of Interest
Ringer

RomyNL
11-09-2011, 12:37 PM
1. Revenge
2. PanAm
3. American Horror Story
4. Terra Nova
5. 2 Broke Girls

Artemis@BC
11-09-2011, 09:03 PM
Other than How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang Theory, ARE there any good comedies? I tried watching Community and couldn't get into it, and I've never seen 30 Rock so why start now? :lol: Two Broke Girls looks really stupid. Also tried Last Man Standing because I do like Tim Allen, but I can't stand Nancy Travis, so that's out.

Modern Family and Raising Hope. Modern Family was completely brilliant and :rofl: in almost every episode in its first 2 seasons; this seaons it's still good, but no longer has that freshness to it. Ditto for Raising Hope -- brilliant in its first season, not-quite-so-brilliant-but-still-funny this season.

Community was really good in season 1, had a handfull of brilliant episodes to punctuate a season of bleh in season 2, and I've stopped watching it this season (3).

30 Rock is worth getting on DVD so you can watch all the Tina Fey & Alec Baldwin scenes ( :rofl: ), and FF through all the Tracy Morgan scenes ( :scream: ).

znachki
11-09-2011, 10:02 PM
The only one I've kept watching is Grimm - and it's only 2 episodes in! If I had Showtime, I'd be watching Homeland I'm sure. I adore Damien Lewis.