PDA

View Full Version : Once Upon a Time

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

HeatherC
11-28-2011, 02:17 AM
Someone just tweeted that there was a Lost Easter egg in this episode but I must have missed it. Anyone know what that person may have been talking about?!

Snow & Charming are ADORABLE and I hate that she's quitting the hospital to stay away from him. This may be the first time I've ever been rooting for someone to cheat on their spouse, LOL :lol: :swoon:

So is the mine the gateway back to the fairytale land??! That's slightly important if I'm right in my observation and it also means that the evil Mayor definitely knows what she's done and is keeping everyone in the dark on purpose. I wasn't sure before. :eek:

AshleyN
11-28-2011, 02:40 AM
Someone just tweeted that there was a Lost Easter egg in this episode but I must have missed it. Anyone know what that person may have been talking about?!

Snow & Charming are ADORABLE and I hate that she's quitting the hospital to stay away from him. This may be the first time I've ever been rooting for someone to cheat on their spouse, LOL :lol: :swoon:

So is the mine the gateway back to the fairytale land??! That's slightly important if I'm right in my observation and it also means that the evil Mayor definitely knows what she's done and is keeping everyone in the dark on purpose. I wasn't sure before. :eek:Heh, I justify my rooting for Snow and Charming by the fact that a)he's not really married, and b)he doesn't even know who his "wife" is. Mostly though, it's just OMG the chemistry!:lol:

It sure looked like that's where the mine led. I saw people on another board saying that the piece of glass that Regina threw down the mine was from Snow White's glass coffin, but I dunno. It would be pretty cool though.

Also, Sheriff Hottie: I'm still disappointed in you, but you get a few points back for the fact that you apparently went behind Regina's back to hire Emma instead of, as I suspected, doing it because Regina told you to.

rjblue
11-28-2011, 03:09 AM
Dec 4th, 11th and 18th and back on Jan 8th according to tv-links.eu.

I love how they are fleshing out the fairytale stories. And Jiminy had perfect casting.

Wyliefan
11-28-2011, 01:30 PM
Heh, I justify my rooting for Snow and Charming by the fact that a)he's not really married

Precisely. He's REALLY married to Snow, in fact. He's been in a coma ever since the curse, so he had no chance to marry Kathryn -- and even if he had, he's still married to Snow, so a marriage to Kathryn wouldn't be valid.

That said, I still don't want him to do anything like cheating while he THINKS he's married to Kathryn. It's like a Victorian novel where there's no way out of the romantic tangle, and they need a deus ex machina to come set everything right. :)

As for the piece of glass, I had thought it was from the evil queen's mirror, but everyone else is saying it was the glass coffin, so maybe that's what it was.

AshleyN
11-28-2011, 02:32 PM
As for the piece of glass, I had thought it was from the evil queen's mirror, but everyone else is saying it was the glass coffin, so maybe that's what it was.Don't know if this really counts as a spoiler, but I'll tag it anyway:

Looks like Jane Espensen, who wrote this weeks episode confirmed on Twitter (https://twitter.com/#!/JaneEspenson/status/141019772556034048) that it was indeed the glass coffin.

Wyliefan
11-28-2011, 02:44 PM
Hmm. I wonder why the coffin would be so important.

emason
11-28-2011, 05:24 PM
So is the mine the gateway back to the fairytale land??! That's slightly important if I'm right in my observation and it also means that the evil Mayor definitely knows what she's done and is keeping everyone in the dark on purpose. I wasn't sure before. :eek:

I don't think there has ever been any doubt about the evil mayor; she has known exactly what is up from day one. I think her problem is that she got caught in a curse of her own making; the curse is no happy endings for anyone in Storybrooke and that includes her. Things aren't quite working out as she imagined they would.

Skittl1321
11-28-2011, 06:10 PM
I don't think there has ever been any doubt about the evil mayor; she has known exactly what is up from day one. I think her problem is that she got caught in a curse of her own making; the curse is no happy endings for anyone in Storybrooke and that includes her. Things aren't quite working out as she imagined they would.

No, the curse was that only she would get her happy ending. But as the curse unravels, her happy ending disappears.

Cachoo
11-28-2011, 07:14 PM
The series is set in Maine, but it's actually filmed in my neighbourhood, in North Vancouver, BC. Last week I drove around the set (they shoot a lot in a building behind a mall), in the hopes of catching Robert Carlyle, or being whisked away to be an extra. :lol:

If you are whisked away you MUST tell us about the experience.

Skittl1321
11-28-2011, 07:25 PM

I have never seen LOST but someone said something about a candy bar in the mine shaft

Jojo
11-28-2011, 07:50 PM
If you are whisked away you MUST tell us about the experience.

I'm still waiting for my close-up. It hasn't happened yet. Maybe I should tiff myself more when I wander around (ok, stalk) the set.

Wyliefan
11-28-2011, 10:18 PM
Photo of Emilie de Ravin as Belle:

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00045664.html

With Rumpelstiltskin, of course. The guy is omnipresent. I sure hope Robert Carlyle is earning overtime. :lol:

emason
11-29-2011, 01:30 AM
No, the curse was that only she would get her happy ending. But as the curse unravels, her happy ending disappears.

To me it has never been clear that she meant to go to Storybrooke with everyone else; I got the impression that her happy ending was to be from afar, removed from everyone else, but that something went wrong and she wound up in Maine too. Hence no happy ending for her because the curse is no happy ending for anyone in Storybrooke.

professordeb
11-29-2011, 02:03 PM
A bit off topic, but I was watching a episode of "How I Met Your Mother" and who is Ted's actual love interest in that show but OUAT's character Emma (aka Jennifer Morrison)! Who knew?!

Skittl1321
11-29-2011, 02:25 PM
A bit off topic, but I was watching a episode of "How I Met Your Mother" and who is Ted's actual love interest in that show but OUAT's character Emma (aka Jennifer Morrison)! Who knew?!

That was almost why I didn't watch THIS show. I hated the actress on HIMYM. She was a horribly unlikeable character, and had like a half-season arc.