PDA

View Full Version : Once Upon a Time

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38

Wyliefan
05-07-2012, 03:24 AM
It was a good one. Poor little Henry!

Oh, and poor August too. What a horrid fate he's in for if they don't do something quick. :(

HeatherC
05-07-2012, 03:25 AM
I felt like I was going to have an anxiety attack for most of this episode so the producers must have done something right, LOL :lol: Really great episode and holy cow is Henry desperate for Emma to believe and become the hero! Wow, if Emma doesn't believe after that, then she'll never be on board with any of this. My personal theory is that she does believe but is completely terrified at what all of it means for her so she's avoiding it. That's got to be a little unnerving to say the least to suddenly have a whole town of people counting on you when you've never before had anyone important in your life. I loved the conversation between MM and Emma...she's totally letting her inner Snow White out now! :D

Loved all the scenes in Fairytale too. That's what was making me so anxious tonight! Those fight scenes were awesome and I loved Snow's comment about how she was just a kid. YES SHE WAS REGINA....your mom is the tool and Snow thought she was doing something good for you. It's time to grow up all ready and LET IT GO! /end short rant :eek:

BTW-"You've got someone on your chin" may now be my favorite line from this whole season, LOL :rofl:

Next week is going to be BEYOND epic. :respec: :cheer: :biggrinbo :eek:

~tapdancer~
05-07-2012, 03:49 AM
Next week IS going to be beyond epic!

Wow, this show is so good, I love each and every moment of it. Now we've come full circle in Fairytale land with Snow biting the apple and does anyone think Henry isn't going to make it? I mean he can't be awakened with "true love's kiss" unless it will be from Emma, his real mother. Which is actually a form of "true love".

I love how the trailer ended with the "the magic is coming".

The writers on this show are amazing...I'm wondering how they are going to continue next season, what direction the show will take. I mean, one can only stand so much of "Evil Queen Regina"...I, for one, am sick of her. Mr. Gold, however, is fantastic. I love the actor portraying him so perfectly and I can't wait to see what's next in store with him. Also enjoyed how this episode wove August/Pinnochio and the Mad Hatter's stories into the plot for this episode.

HeatherC...I agree with you on the "you've got someone on your chin" line...that was inspired!

Wyliefan
05-07-2012, 03:52 AM
The battalion of fairies looks not very threatening, but Snow and crew are lethal.

I'm afraid the fairies always yank me right out of the show. They're just so silly-looking.

~tapdancer~
05-07-2012, 03:59 AM
I'm afraid the fairies always yank me right out of the show. They're just so silly-looking.
They are probably the least effective special effect but overall this show has amazing effects and production. Remember the last episode with Pinocchio when Geppetto and Pinocchio were in the boat and Pinocchio was still a wooden boy? I thought the effect of the wooden Pinocchio talking to Geppetto was terrific, he looked pretty real!

Spareoom
05-07-2012, 04:21 AM
HENREY!!!

What a brave kid. :( He sacrificed himself so that Emma would have no choice but to believe. Poor Emma is going to be devastated and then THE CLAWS ARE COMING OUT. And Regina!!! In trying to keep the curse alive she's destroyed someone who means a great deal to her. I can't necessarily say that she "loves" him (I think when push comes to shove she'll choose war with Snow over Henry any day) but this is going to be a low blow.

Still waiting to see Bae or whatever his name is. It would be fairly hilarious if he is Henry's father. After all, Mr. Gold was the one who found Henry for Regina; maybe he was putting out feelers for Bae and stumbled across his offspring.

It was nice for the show to finally address the fact why Regina hasn't tried to outright kill Emma; because she's tied into the curse. I was a bit confused though because at the beginning it didn't seem that Regina knew exactly WHO Emma was, but I guess all the talk of the Savior has slipped out and Regina has been smart enough to put two and two together. Still, it would have been nice to see the actual moment where she understands who Emma is.

TanithandBenFan
05-07-2012, 04:30 AM
So, where did Jefferson disappear to when Mary Margaret kicked him out of the window? I thought he'd gone through the portal in his hat back to Fairytale land.

I am going to miss this show soooo much during the summer! :(

ChelleC
05-07-2012, 04:37 AM
So, where did Jefferson disappear to when Mary Margaret kicked him out of the window? I thought he'd gone through the portal in his hat back to Fairytale land.

That's what I thought too. Maybe, it'll be revealed next week where he went. I must say I don't think Regina will let him reunite with Grace, especially since Henry is the one who ate the tart. :(

Next week will be so epic.

Must.have.the.willpower.to.stay.away.from.spoilers .

HeatherC
05-07-2012, 04:47 AM
Rumor has it that ABC won't release any sneak peaks or spoilers this week because they want the season finale to remain under lock and key (which they've done a great job of I might add!). Might be easy to avoid those sort of things if nothing gets released by the network, LOL :lol:

I now think that Regina may have put two and two together back in the 2nd episode when Mr. Gold said to her, "I think you know exactly who she is" when Regina was asking Gold if he knew where Emma had come from (they were standing near her apple tree). I also kind of wish we could have seen when Regina really put all that together but right now I'm more interested in the moment where Emma finally allows herself to believe everything because I think that's going to unleash a whole lot of awesomeness on Storybrooke and I want badass Emma back. :biggrinbo

Count me as another wanting to know where Jefferson went after MM kicked him out the window. I hope we find that out! :eek:

BTW-The season one DVD for Once comes out in August (I think the 28th) and it's going to have all sorts of deleted scenes, bloopers, behind the scenes stuff, and other goodies on it. I cannot wait to get that set!! :cheer:

ChelleC
05-07-2012, 05:00 AM
Rumor has it that ABC won't release any sneak peaks or spoilers this week because they want the season finale to remain under lock and key (which they've done a great job of I might add!). Might be easy to avoid those sort of things if nothing gets released by the network, LOL :lol:

At least one MAJOR spoiler made it to tumblr back when the episode was filmed. I did watch the video and read that spoiler. What I really don't want to find out is anything that has to do with Rumple and Belle.

~tapdancer~
05-07-2012, 05:26 AM
Seriously!! I really hate summer...it's too hot, it's the skating off-season, and now, no Once Upon a Time! Boo...

HeatherC
05-07-2012, 05:28 AM
At least one MAJOR spoiler made it to tumblr back when the episode was filmed. I did watch the video and read that spoiler. What I really don't want to find out is anything that has to do with Rumple and Belle.

Ohhhh, I think I inadvertently read something about that a while back but I never actually saw it myself so maybe I'm still good on being mostly spoiler free. I basically only have a suspicion right now. :P Everything else has been kept pretty secret regarding the finale so hopefully nothing else slips out this week. I'm really glad I don't use tumblr right now, LOL :lol:

BTW-ABC upfronts are like two days after the finale airs so we should know for sure about a second season pretty quick. Wish ABC had announced their renewals early because I really hate not knowing for sure! They would be stupid to not renew it but this IS ABC we're talking about here, LOL :lol: :eek:

manhn
05-07-2012, 06:37 AM
I was in Steveston tonight with my parents, where they film the show. It's a fishing village about 20 minutes from the airport and the Olympic Oval. I hadn't been here since last summer, before I ever heard of this show.

It looks like the show bought two of the buildings--the bakery and Mr. Gold's Pawn Shop. The bakery used to be a bakery (it only baked one type of bread and you bought the whole loaf or half a loaf), but now it's an empty building with a big sign "Storybrook Bakery." And they have a Mr. Gold's Pawn Shop! There was a handwritten note stating that the it was closed because the owner was going back until July because the owner was going on vacation to Fairytale Land!

Very nice episode. Loved seeing all the fairytale characters coming together.

I was frustrated with the Mad Hatter. After everything he has gone through, he still cares that he may have to care for his daughter in poverty?

Nan
05-07-2012, 03:02 PM
So we now know the Queen brought the Hatter to Storybrook and set him up in the mansion, but how did she get him there?

How do you know you've been watching too many cartoon movies? When the attack led by Snow in OUAT reminds you of Fiona storming the castle to save Shreck and the fairy assault in OUAT reminds you of the cartoon Snow White and the woodland creatures in the same movie. ;)

TanithandBenFan
05-07-2012, 04:30 PM

I saw that spoiler photo and was bummed because I try with all my might to avoid spoilers. But I need my daily fix of the Josh Dallas tumblr. :swoon: