PDA

View Full Version : Once Upon a Time

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

HeatherC
03-28-2012, 12:22 AM
Speculation I've read this week has been that the Queen of hearts is actually Regina's mother. Hmmmm..... ;)

And it was MM who kicked Jefferson out the window. That led to my second fave lines of the night:
Emma: "Have you been taking kick boxing classes and didn't tell me?!"
MM: "I have no idea where that came from!" (Me: Your inner Snow White bada$$ is coming back!!) :lol:

CDANN1013
03-28-2012, 12:43 AM
Speculation I've read this week has been that the Queen of hearts is actually Regina's mother. Hmmmm..... ;)

And it was MM who kicked Jefferson out the window. That led to my second fave lines of the night:
Emma: "Have you been taking kick boxing classes and didn't tell me?!"
MM: "I have no idea where that came from!" (Me: Your inner Snow White bada$$ is coming back!!) :lol:

That was my feeling, also.

Carol

rjblue
03-28-2012, 12:55 AM
I thought that the Mad Hatter went through the hat and was sent back to Wonderland to where he was stuck again trying to make a hat to get back to Fairytale Land.

With so many connections between the worlds, I can see that Emma and Snow/Charming could have years of stories to work with, once the spell begins to break.

Wyliefan
03-28-2012, 01:25 AM

If that's the case . . . she had her own husband in the box, then. Nice lady. :scream:

Skittl1321
03-28-2012, 02:13 AM
If that's the case . . . she had her own husband in the box, then. Nice lady. :scream:

The Queen of Hearts was pretty dismissive of her husband in the book. So I imagine if he pissed her off, she'd shrink him down and box him rather than chopping his head off.

kwanatic
03-28-2012, 01:41 PM
The Mad Hatter was brilliant! But, yes, I think that he disappeared into the hat ... at least that is what I want to believe :)
And I also think that perhaps Emma had a slight moment of belief when she saw the scar around his neck and started to piece things together ... perhaps that slight moment of almost-belief jump-started enough magic for the hat.

or perhaps not, i might be really reaching here.

And in answer to Nan's question about who the Hatter's daughter is living with ... I think it would be neighbor from fairy-tale land that she was sent to before the hatter went off with the queen to wonderland. She would have just stayed with them when her father never returned, right? So it would make sense that she is with them in the "real world" as well.

Wow! You just gave me two "Oooooh" moments! :D

Grace was staying with the neighbors at the time he got stuck in Wonderland, it would make sense that when they all got sucked into Storybrooke that she would end up living with them.

And you're right...when Emma saw the scar on the guy's neck you can see a look of shock on her face. That might have been enough to make her believe, if only for a second, and in that second the magic in the hat ended up working and the Hatter ended up falling through the hat...great observation there! Now the real question: assuming he fell through the hat, where did he end up? He was forcing Emma to make him a hat that would take him home...did it work? At the end they show him in Wonderland making a zillion hats, but was that before or after MM kung-fued him through the window? (MM tapping into her kick-@$$ Snow White skills was pretty awesome)

I love this show b/c you always end up with a ton of questions and b/c they aren't giving you the whole story in order, you have to sort of piece everything together like a big puzzle. It's always good when a story makes you think...

Amy L
03-30-2012, 06:22 PM
Casting spoiler ahead: Sebastian Stan (Mad Hatter) will be in 2 more episodes this season. So we may get answers regarding his whereabouts, if he managed to get back to the Enchanted Forest from Wonderland before the curse, how he remembered who he was in Storybrooke, etc.

Nan
03-30-2012, 08:02 PM
Casting spoiler ahead:

Good! :)

HeatherC
04-01-2012, 10:29 PM
Bumping this up for the new episode tonight! :biggrinbo

BTW-Saw on Jennifer Morrison's Twitter today that the cast has wrapped filming for the season and has their wrap party tonight. I'm still hoping for that official news about a second season before they all break for their hiatus time this week. Come on ABC! :cheer:

lmarie086
04-02-2012, 01:42 AM
I'm loving tonight's episode so far. It's adding so much more color to Regina's character IMO. I still don't like her, but she has more shade now.

ETA: I do agree that she way overreacted. I totally get being upset, but Snow was a child; she believed in the best of people. Yeah she broke the secret but how would she have guessed what would happen. She was untouched by the ways of the world.

But what a great episode. I have a new theory as to who August is, but it could be a bit out there I think he's Rumplestiltskin's son.

BelleBway
04-02-2012, 02:02 AM
Wow that was a great episode. But no more episodes til April 22?!?

ChelleC
04-02-2012, 02:03 AM
April 22 for the next episode?????? Much too long to wait.

I have absolutely NO sympathy for Regina.

Amy L
04-02-2012, 02:06 AM
Overreact much Regina?! :lol:

pair mom
04-02-2012, 02:59 AM
Love, love, love the little actress playing Snow White (the child) tonight! She was fantastic! And being a hunk in Wonderland (tonight's Steven, Red Riding Hood's hottie chained to the tree and of course our beloved huntsman/sheriff) doesn't mean "off with his head" but tragic loss of a heart...Yikes!:eek:

HeatherC
04-02-2012, 03:00 AM
Glad I'm not the only one who thought Regina was overreacting a bit, LOL :lol: Snow had her heart in the right spot (especially for a child) and she was totally manipulated by Cora but I'm sure Regina will never see it that way. I thought she was pure evil in Storybrooke tonight with MM but she's probably been waiting a while to take out even more vengeance on MM/Snow so I'll chalk her intensity up to that, LOL :lol:

Great episode tonight and holy crap did they cast young Snow White VERY well! :eek: I loved the interactions between Regina and Cora. You can see how the apple doesn't fall far from the tree with them! I guess we know how Regina learned the whole ripping hearts out thing too. :P August and Emma are growing on me too. I really like them as a team trying to figure things out and YAY that she finally realized that Sidney is a freaking TOOL. :cheer: And just my own speculation about who August is from a few random things I've seen online lately: I think he's a grown up Pinocchio, who we haven't seen in Storybrooke yet, but don't ask me how they make that work, LOL). Loved seeing Emma looking through Henry's book too. I think she's really starting to wonder about things now and I think August was pleased to see her reading it. And holy crap, I did not see that end part coming at all! I guess that event will change a court case in a hurry! How many people also think that Rumpel had something to do with her being missing for all this time?! LOL :rofl:

BTW-Next week is Easter which means ABC should be showing the Ten Commandments (IIRC they show it every year) and the week after is the 100th anniversary of the Titanic sinking so I think they're showing the Titanic movie that week. Hopefully this time goes past because I HATE waiting for new eps of this show. :( :eek: