PDA

View Full Version : Once Upon a Time

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

ChelleC
03-26-2012, 11:51 AM
Next week will be epic as we finally find out what Snow did to the Evil Queen and holy crap, what exactly is Mr. Gold up to in Storybrooke?! :eek:

Next week is going to be SOOOO good. I can't wait! As for Mr. Gold, I still think he has his own agenda, and he's playing both sides. IMO, he's definitely a Severus Snape sort of character. I don't believe we'll know until the end or near the end what his true allegiances are.

jeffisjeff
03-26-2012, 05:45 PM
I haven't watched this week's episode yet, but I have been wondering: is the actress who plays Snow/MM pregnant?

HeatherC
03-26-2012, 06:43 PM
I haven't watched this week's episode yet, but I have been wondering: is the actress who plays Snow/MM pregnant?

I read a lot of random OUAT news and as far as I know, Ginny Goodwin is not pregnant. A lot of the scenes and overall shows that we're seeing now were filmed when it was pretty cold in Vancouver so you might be seeing the layers of clothes.

Nan
03-26-2012, 07:07 PM
Especially during "March Madness." :shuffle:

Which may be the perfect time to air an episode about the Mad Hatter. ;)

Anyone have a theory why he remembers? Was he not touched by the spell because he was in Wonderland?

Spareoom
03-26-2012, 07:26 PM
But if he was in Wonderland, how did he end up in Storybrook? I don't think the queen of hearts and etc made the journey too (and if they did they def don't remember). But I could be wrong.

Wyliefan
03-26-2012, 07:30 PM
I can't help but wonder why they made all that fuss about hiring Roger Daltrey and then had him speak five words. For that they could have hired a sound-alike, I would think.

HeatherC
03-26-2012, 10:21 PM
I can't help but wonder why they made all that fuss about hiring Roger Daltrey and then had him speak five words. For that they could have hired a sound-alike, I would think.

They may have had to edit part of his stuff out. I think there was at least one scene with August that never aired last night too so it may have been cut for time. I hope they include deleted scenes on the S1 DVD that 's supposed to come out this fall. :)

Nan
03-27-2012, 03:12 PM
I've been thinking a lot about this episode (probably over-thinking) and questions keep popping up.

If the Hatter was in Wonderland, how did he get into the current world? When he went down the hat's "rabbit hole," the room he and the Queen landed in had many doors (to many other worlds?). He told Emma that she needs to open her mind to the possibility that many worlds exist and they "rub" up against each other. If he could get from Wonderland to the current world, why couldn't he get out of Wonderland to Fairy Tale Land?

We keep hearing that "no one" leaves Storybrook. Emma can because she escaped the curse. Henry can. Is it because he was born in the current world or because his parents are not both fairy tale characters? He has no equivalent in Fairy Tale Land which begs the question...when Emma breaks the curse, what will happen to Henry? Can he go to Fairy Tale Land? Will he have to stay in the current world and if he does have to stay, will Emma stay with him or will she have to "return" to Fairy Tale Land? Will she have to choose between her parents and her son?

Along those same lines, if everyone in Storybrook is a fairy tale character, who is the Hatter’s daughter living with? Is it another fairy tale family or are there actually people in Storybrook that are not fairy tale people? If there are "regular" people in Stroybrook, can they come and go?

The Queen wanted to go to Wonderland to get her father, the "thing she loved most." In order to make her curse work, she had to sacrifice the "thing she loved most" and she cut out her father's heart (am I remembering this correctly?). When the Queen went to Wonderland, was she just rescuing her father, or did she know at that time that she needed him to make the curse work?

Too many questions. :lol:

kwanatic
03-27-2012, 03:25 PM
The last episode was really good! I liked the twist on the Mad Hatter and the newer take on the "rabbit hole." When Emma kicked him outta the window, did he disappear into the hat? :lol: Where did he go? And why is it he understood what was happening in Storybrooke?

Like Nan, I'm thinking about a lot of stuff too. I can't wait for next week's episode though. We'll finally get to find out what happened with Snow White and the Queen. I love their story the most, which makes sense b/c their story is what fuels the entire show. The reason the spell was cast was because of whatever Snow did to the Queen.

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!

Skittl1321
03-27-2012, 04:24 PM
If the Hatter was in Wonderland, how did he get into the current world? When he went down the hat's "rabbit hole," the room he and the Queen landed in had many doors (to many other worlds?). He told Emma that she needs to open her mind to the possibility that many worlds exist and they "rub" up against each other. If he could get from Wonderland to the current world, why couldn't he get out of Wonderland to Fairy Tale Land?

Well, we don't know the time frame. Based on Alice in Wonderland, I'm not sure time passes the same in two places. So he could have been in wonderland for a very long time, but only missing from Fairy Tale land for a few minutes (if he got back...). After all she has TONS of adventures in the length of a nap.

What we saw in the book was him going mad trying to make magical hats. We don't know that later in the story (which may or may not be in the book, and Emma may or may not have read) he didn't get back to Fairy Tale land and have his happy ending (which was then ripped from him by the curse.)
I think that is somewhat likely- as since he was not yet mad, Alice hadn't yet visited. Perhaps Alice's visit has some effect on saving him?

When the Queen went to Wonderland, was she just rescuing her father, or did she know at that time that she needed him to make the curse work?
I think she was just rescuing him. He was 'the thing she loved most', she wouldn't just let him be trapped. I don't think she could have known yet she'd have to kill him, because she had to ask Rumpelstiltskin how to make the curse work, and her father was acting as her valet at that time.

Nan
03-27-2012, 05:35 PM
I think she was just rescuing him. He was 'the thing she loved most', she wouldn't just let him be trapped. I don't think she could have known yet she'd have to kill him, because she had to ask Rumpelstiltskin how to make the curse work, and her father was acting as her valet at that time.

I agree we really don't know how time works. I don't think we are being told the Fairy Tale stories in chronological order. He could have been her valet for years, a week or a day. The Queen may have rescued him after the curse failed the first time and she realized she had to have him.

Curiouser and curiouser. :lol:

jobelle
03-27-2012, 07:28 PM
I liked the twist on the Mad Hatter and the newer take on the "rabbit hole." When Emma kicked him outta the window, did he disappear into the hat? :lol: Where did he go?

The Mad Hatter was brilliant! But, yes, I think that he disappeared into the hat ... at least that is what I want to believe :)
And I also think that perhaps Emma had a slight moment of belief when she saw the scar around his neck and started to piece things together ... perhaps that slight moment of almost-belief jump-started enough magic for the hat.

or perhaps not, i might be really reaching here.

And in answer to Nan's question about who the Hatter's daughter is living with ... I think it would be neighbor from fairy-tale land that she was sent to before the hatter went off with the queen to wonderland. She would have just stayed with them when her father never returned, right? So it would make sense that she is with them in the "real world" as well.

Nan
03-27-2012, 07:44 PM
And in answer to Nan's question about who the Hatter's daughter is living with ... I think it would be neighbor from fairy-tale land that she was sent to before the hatter went off with the queen to wonderland. She would have just stayed with them when her father never returned, right? So it would make sense that she is with them in the "real world" as well.

Yes, I had forgotten about that. Thanks! :)

Norlite
03-27-2012, 08:22 PM
Is the Queen of Hearts someone we know in Storybrooke? I wondered with the fact that her face was hidden.

Amy L
03-27-2012, 08:36 PM
My guess is that the Queen of Hearts might have a bigger storyline in the second season, so the producers would want to cast a big name-type actress. But why go through the expense of casting someone like that only to have her sit in a chair and say "Off with his head!" So they dressed up an extra and slapped some drapery over her, and that was the Queen of Hearts for now. :lol: