PDA

View Full Version : Once Upon a Time

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Amy L
03-19-2012, 06:27 AM
August was really flirty with Emma, so that'd be gross. lol. That was a theory that was mentioned and shot down by the producers during the recent Paley Fest.

CDANN1013
03-19-2012, 12:12 PM
My idea about August and is love of water could he be a character from The little mermaid.

Carol

Wyliefan
03-19-2012, 12:55 PM
So agree with Heather's post above... Carlyle had better get an Emmy. Even his quiet subtle performance as Mr. Gold is as good as his whimsical Rumple!

Even better, I think. He's fantastic in both, but I often tend to prefer the subtle performances over the scenery-chewing ones. :) But he does both of them SO well. I've been having the same thoughts about him and the Emmy -- he deserves one if ever an actor did.

kwanatic
03-19-2012, 03:34 PM
I love this show! I love the whole fairy tale angle but they've delved deeper into the characters and their backgrounds. I love how the writers even make you feel sympathy for the bad people. Rumple/Mr. Gold's story was so heartbreaking! But you see how he ended up becoming the way he is. And The Queen/Regina's story allows you to sympathize with her as well...but she's so evil! I think the cast of the show is so perfect and the actors are amazing, but Mr. Gold and Regina definitely deserve Emmy's for their roles, especially Mr. Gold...he's awesome!

I really enjoyed the last two episodes. Last night's was so good and I loved the twist on Red Riding Hood...very cool. This is definitely my favorite new show this season.

Nan
03-19-2012, 05:25 PM
*Robert Carlyle better be nominated for an Emmy this year. He is outstanding in every single scene he's in and it will be a crime if his name isn't called when they do nominations later this summer.

So agree with Heather's post above... Carlyle had better get an Emmy. Even his quiet subtle performance as Mr. Gold is as good as his whimsical Rumple!

Yes, and yes. :)

I have a feeling that the love potion Rumple made out of Snow and Charming's hair may be what aids him in triumphing over the Queen, and be what "saves" him as well. I'm still curious to find out who the Queen loved so much that when she lost him, it "turned" her evil. The main thread that keeps appearing seems to be Love vs. Evil.

LOVED Snow's intervention!

genevieve
03-19-2012, 05:30 PM
I'm still 2 eps behind, but this weekend I got somewhat caught up and just had to say the "Skin Deep" ep (with Rumplestiltskin and Claire from LOST) was just stellar :respec:

HeatherC
03-19-2012, 10:52 PM
I just had to comment on the thoughts of August being Henry who comes back as an adult to help Emma.....please NO! :eek: He really has been quite flirty with Emma since he got to town and that just gives me an ick factor that I can't handle. I agree that the producers put the kibosh on that during Paleyfest when someone asked that during their panel. Good idea but that just cannot happen! My poor brain would explode, LOL :lol:

Ratings were a little stagnant for the latest episode (WHY??! Last night was awesome!) but OUAT is still the number one new show of the season and was the highest rated non-sports show of the night last night. I really wish ABC would ease all the fans hearts a bit and announce a second season for this show soon! I hate waiting... :wall: :P

skatingfan5
03-19-2012, 11:14 PM
Ratings were a little stagnant for the latest episode (WHY??! Last night was awesome!)I suppose it's not entirely out of the realm of possibility that there might be a few OUAT fans who might also be fans of college hoops. Especially during "March Madness." :shuffle:

HeatherC
03-20-2012, 02:40 AM
I suppose it's not entirely out of the realm of possibility that there might be a few OUAT fans who might also be fans of college hoops. Especially during "March Madness." :shuffle:

I guess that could be true although I'd rather watch Once, LOL :P OUAT is definitely one of the most DVRed shows of the season so when they add those ratings into the 'real time' ratings, the show's numbers are even better. Considering that OUAT has had to deal with football from both NBC and CBS earlier this season and now basketball on the other networks, the fact that it's still the number one new show of the season is REALLY impressive. That's some tough competition! :respec: :cheer:

professordeb
03-20-2012, 02:49 PM
I missed the episode cause I was at a playoff hockey game! One of about 3 that I have made this season. Second round of playoff in Jr B where I live.

jobelle
03-20-2012, 04:29 PM
Has it been made clear yet how Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold managed to resist the Queen's curse enough to remember who he really is while in Storybrooke? I'm wondering if his love potion (the strongest magic, right?) had something to do with that?

rjblue
03-26-2012, 12:12 AM
And for the ending of tonight's show- FINALLY!

Another great episode.

Amy L
03-26-2012, 12:24 AM
Has it been made clear yet how Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold managed to resist the Queen's curse enough to remember who he really is while in Storybrooke? I'm wondering if his love potion (the strongest magic, right?) had something to do with that?

Not really. There was just a scene where Rumple was agreeing to help the Queen with the curse, with a promise that she'd have to do whatever he asked if he said "please". So in some way he put a loophole in the curse, but what exactly happened hasn't been shown.

Wyliefan
03-26-2012, 02:02 AM
So, from the preview, whatever Snow did to Regina happened when Snow was a little girl. Way to hold a grudge, Regina.

HeatherC
03-26-2012, 04:59 AM
And for the ending of tonight's show- FINALLY!

Another great episode.

WORD! Yay Emma!!! :cheer:

I loved tonight's show so much. :D The scenes between Emma & MM were so sweet and Emma's last speech about hoping MM would trust her was SO awesome. I loved the little slip with Emma calling MM her family too. So sweet. :) And talk about some on screen chemistry between Emma and Jefferson! Holy crap. They were fantastic together. I thought for a minute that she really believed him about everything but thankfully they saved that part until the very end which made me nearly start to cheer. Love that she wanted to keep Henry's book. She's starting to believe! :cheer: I really hope Jefferson somehow ended up some place safe and all right after he went out the window. He wasn't a bad guy...just another victim for Regina. I thought it was fascinating to find out how he became mad and very sad too. Another broken family. :(

Fave Line: "I see you found Spot." Jefferson to Emma when she found MM :lol:

Next week will be epic as we finally find out what Snow did to the Evil Queen and holy crap, what exactly is Mr. Gold up to in Storybrooke?! :eek: