PDA

View Full Version : Once Upon a Time

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Jenna
03-05-2012, 05:02 AM
This was actually my favorite episode in a long time! Loved the backstory on Leroy/Grumpy and how they're building upon the David/Kathryn/Mary Margaret drama.

Yay, next week is about Little Red Ridinghood!

HeatherC
03-05-2012, 06:03 AM
Wow, I LOVED the Paleyfest panel with the OUAT folks today! :D They were all fantastic although I felt horrible for Jen Morrison who was clearly dealing with some kind of cold or sinus thing the entire time. :( She's a trooper for coming anyway and heck, even through that she still cracked me up with some of her comments. Loved her one about how Emma just needs to go around kissing everyone to break the curse and then Adam talked about the finale could be named "The Kissing Booth", LOL :lol: She's pretty funny in interviews and hopefully they let Emma be funny a little more often. I also loved Lana's comment about her costumes getting bigger and how she felt like her ass was getting bigger and bigger too. :lol: I think this was my favorite line when that one lady talked about her granddaughter's new fandom: "Josh Dallas is the tonic for Beiber!" :rofl:

I thought tonight's episode was pretty good overall (poor Grumpy!) although I can see how folks might have thought it was boring. I never mind a boring episode of OUAT since it's usually still better than most of the other crap that's on TV. ;) Next week's looks fantastic! I can't wait to see Red Riding Hood's story and hopefully we find out who the wolf is too. :biggrinbo

manhn
03-05-2012, 06:28 AM
I thought it was a pretty good episode. I enjoyed the history of the dwarfs and the growing friendship between Mary and Leroy. But I found the fairy/nun to be annoying. Actually, she was *okay* as a fairy, but as the nun? A complete bitch. You messed up--you fix the problem! Gawd, I hated her.

PRlady
03-05-2012, 03:18 PM
I watched last night for the first time in a while. I found the storyline so annoying I switched channels and ended up with Shrek2. Now THAT'S how to do fairytales, I was roaring with laughter (missed it when it came out.)

I guess I'm officially a OUAT dropout.

rjblue
03-11-2012, 10:59 PM
I would have liked to have more evil queen in this episode, but it's pretty good so far. I was thinking it was Granny that was the wolf, not Red Riding Hood. And is the guy that Ruby was flirting with Peter from fairytale land?

lmarie086
03-11-2012, 11:22 PM
I can't wait for tonight's episode! My roommate and I go through withdrawal every time the show goes on a break, so glad it'll actually be on tonight.

HeatherC
03-12-2012, 03:32 AM
I would have liked to have more evil queen in this episode, but it's pretty good so far. I was thinking it was Granny that was the wolf, not Red Riding Hood. And is the guy that Ruby was flirting with Peter from fairytale land?

The guy Ruby was flirting with was August who was eating at Granny's at the time.

I thought tonight's episode was fantastic. It made me very glad that I have to record it every week so I can zap my way through the commercials, LOL :lol: I did not see the twist coming at all with Red and Granny and I actually loved seeing Ruby working with Emma. It's kind of cool in a way. Emma helped Ruby realize what she really wanted to do while Mary Margaret (loved the name scene in Fairytale when Snow met Red for the first time!) helped Red escape from the hunters after they all discovered the truth. They both have a connection to her which is just kind of neat. :)

I cannot wait for next week's episode! It looks awesome. :cheer:

BTW-Those of you who are giving up or who gave up on the show may regret that soon. The creators of the show said that all the upcoming episodes are "all killer, no filler" from here until the season finale which means everything means something from now on. No more standalone episodes and we may get some answers. I can't wait! :biggrinbo

manhn
03-12-2012, 03:58 PM
I thought this was an excellent episode too. They totally got me on the twist. And her reaction to the truth was very well done.

mpal2
03-12-2012, 04:12 PM
I got a phone call and couldn't pay complete attention to the end. Did Red kill Peter? I thought she did but missed it. I do think it's a nice twist that fairy tale land had an unhappy ending while real world had a happier resolution with Granny.

I can't imagine why Granny thought it would be a good idea to keep the truth from Red especially when she knew she wouldn't wear the cloak. It put everyone in danger and it didn't have to be like that.

HeatherC
03-12-2012, 05:50 PM
^^^Yeah, Red killed Peter when she turned back into the wolf. They showed that as Snow and Granny were coming from the woods to find her. That was sad when Red realized what she'd done. :(

TanithandBenFan
03-12-2012, 06:19 PM
I loved this episode! They totally had me on the twist, and I love how the action is heating up in the Kathryn mystery. So, Ruby's wolf sense of smell must be what helped her find David in the woods. That was a great little clue that they dropped in.

I kept looking at Peter and trying to figure out where I'd seen the actor before, and I finally remembered that he was Jimmy Riley on American Dreams.

Jenna
03-13-2012, 12:07 AM
Great episode. They're really setting things up nicely. :D

walei
03-13-2012, 01:09 AM
I absolutely loved the episode too! They got me on the twist too. Before the big reveal I thought it was hilarious that in the fairy tale land with the Peter and the Wolf story, Peter WAS the wolf. But it was a good twist and I love the Red/Ruby character. Ruby's ending in Storybrook was heartwarming but not sure how I like them setting her back to the status quo.

CDANN1013
03-13-2012, 01:16 AM
I absolutely loved the episode too! They got me on the twist too. Before the big reveal I thought it was hilarious that in the fairy tale land with the Peter and the Wolf story, Peter WAS the wolf. But it was a good twist and I love the Red/Ruby character. Ruby's ending in Storybrook was heartwarming but not sure how I like them setting her back to the status quo.

I don't think Ruby went back to the status quo. When Ruby was working with Emma, Ruby got the self-confidence to try new things and trust her instincts.

Carol

walei
03-13-2012, 03:36 AM
I don't think Ruby went back to the status quo. When Ruby was working with Emma, Ruby got the self-confidence to try new things and trust her instincts.

Carol

I mean in terms of her role in Storybrook. It would be nice if she stayed on working with Emma to shake things up but it looks like she will be back at the diner pouring coffee to the focused character of the week.