PDA

View Full Version : Once Upon a Time

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

jeffisjeff
01-04-2012, 03:39 AM
My daughter and I watched Enchanted over the holidays. Some real similar concepts there. I wonder if there is a connection?

HeatherC
01-04-2012, 03:51 AM
My daughter and I watched Enchanted over the holidays. Some real similar concepts there. I wonder if there is a connection?

Well, they were both done by Disney so they do have that in common. ;)

Allskate
01-04-2012, 03:57 AM
I just finally watched this series, and I'm hooked. Why hadn't I seen this before? I guess it was on opposite TAR?

BigB08822
01-04-2012, 04:09 AM
I just finally watched this series, and I'm hooked. Why hadn't I seen this before? I guess it was on opposite TAR?

Welcome to the club!

jeffisjeff
01-04-2012, 04:42 AM
Well, they were both done by Disney so they do have that in common. ;)

That and the fact that both surprised me - I didn't expect to enjoy them as much as I do (although I could have done without the dragon scenes in Enchanted - but I guess every fairy tale needs a dragon ;)).

HeatherC
01-04-2012, 04:56 AM
That and the fact that both surprised me - I didn't expect to enjoy them as much as I do (although I could have done without the dragon scenes in Enchanted - but I guess every fairy tale needs a dragon ;)).

The witch and the dragon scenes near the end of that movie scared my friend's then 6 year old little girl when we all watched the movie together. That was a little over the top but hey, the villains tend to go overboard when their plans don't work out. ;) I agree that the movie was way more enjoyable than I thought it would be (I now own it on DVD, one of just a handful of movies I actually own on DVD) just like OUAT is fast becoming one of my favorite shows to watch on TV. I'm either a child at heart or I'm just a sucker at hoping for a happy ending. :)

HeatherC
01-04-2012, 04:58 AM

Yeah, they're both on Sundays at 8 PM EST so that could be why you've missed it. Welcome to the OUAT club! We're thrilled to have you! :cheer:

If this show doesn't win an Emmy for costuming at some point in the near future, it will be a total travesty. I just saw some photos of upcoming episodes and I was like :eek: at the things that are coming up soon. This show cannot get back on TV fast enough for me! :cheer:

Jenna
01-06-2012, 03:34 AM
I watched the marathon last week and LOVED this show. I'll admit I was skeptical at first, but the writing is truly brilliant, as I would expect from the masterminds behind LOST.

I'm hooked. See you Sunday! :cheer2:

TanithandBenFan
01-06-2012, 03:42 AM
I watched the marathon last week and LOVED this show. I'll admit I was skeptical at first, but the writing is truly brilliant, as I would expect from the masterminds behind LOST.

Yay another new fan!!!! :cheer2:

HeatherC
01-06-2012, 03:57 AM

Welcome to the fan club!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

professordeb
01-06-2012, 02:41 PM
Hey, I think we need a bigger wagon for all of those joining us! A wam welcome to all who are joining us on the journey. It's a bit chilly where I live so can I offer up some hot chocolate topped with whipped cream. Depending upon the time of day, you may find your drink spiked with some alcohol that goes well with chocolate. ;)

Artemis@BC
01-06-2012, 05:05 PM
Hey, I think we need a bigger wagon for all of those joining us! A wam welcome to all who are joining us on the journey. It's a bit chilly where I live so can I offer up some hot chocolate topped with whipped cream. Depending upon the time of day, you may find your drink spiked with some alcohol that goes well with chocolate. ;)

Shouldn't that be hot chocolate with cinnamon? ;)

professordeb
01-06-2012, 08:06 PM
Shouldn't that be hot chocolate with cinnamon? ;)

But of course, if that is your preference ... or maybe you want cinnamon ON the whipped cream? :lol:

Artemis@BC
01-06-2012, 09:26 PM
But of course, if that is your preference ... or maybe you want cinnamon ON the whipped cream? :lol:

I was referring to the cinnamon-in-hot-chocolate preference shared by Mary Margaret and Emma.

Too geeky?

professordeb
01-06-2012, 11:13 PM
I was referring to the cinnamon-in-hot-chocolate preference shared by Mary Margaret and Emma.

Too geeky?

Nawwwww. At first I thought you meant it for real and while typing that short blurb I got called away. When I came back, I realized the tie in back to the show so I kinda went along with it. Just having a bit of fun and I lurves geeky!