PDA

View Full Version : Once Upon a Time

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Skittl1321
12-15-2011, 01:18 AM
Hmmm- 3 skater ice dance teams. That could be fun.

walei
12-15-2011, 01:36 AM
For the fate of the Huntsman

I don't think we will see him again even in fairy tale world. The actor is back in Ireland I believe and not filming, and Jenna Morrison said in a tweet that everyone will miss him so I take it as he's not with the production anymore

manhn
12-15-2011, 06:36 AM
Ginnifer needs to come to our Vancouver Not At Worlds parties!

ETA: Whoever owns that condo, so jellus.

TanithandBenFan
12-15-2011, 02:33 PM
Ginnifer needs to come to our Vancouver Not At Worlds parties!

ETA: Whoever owns that condo, so jellus.

I wonder if some of the cast is staying at the Woodward's Building. Josh Dallas tweeted some pics of a view of Burrard Inlet that looked like they could be taken from that area. I'd looked at renting a condo in that building for vacation and I remember that view in the pictures. Wish I was in Vancouver now so I could go check out the show set!

Orable
12-16-2011, 08:57 PM
Just watched this week's episode. I'm so heartbroken! Graham was really growing on me! And poor Emma, she finally let someone in through her walls and then he DIES. Paralleling the leap of faith MM took when she wanted to go on a date with Charming by the toll bridge :wuzrobbed

Is Regina going downstairs in the mausoleum the first time that we've seen a physical confluence of the fairytale and Storybrooke worlds?

Skittl1321
12-16-2011, 11:08 PM
Is Regina going downstairs in the mausoleum the first time that we've seen a physical confluence of the fairytale and Storybrooke worlds?

We saw the remnents of Snow White's coffin at the very end of the mine shaft episode.

Orable
12-16-2011, 11:43 PM
We saw the remnents of Snow White's coffin at the very end of the mine shaft episode.
Yeah, but we didn't see any characters interact with that space so thoroughly as Regina literally going to Fairytale Land to crush poor Graham's heart. I suppose the convergence of the two worlds had to start happening...

Spareoom
12-17-2011, 12:29 AM
So, I was doing some speculating about the show the other day.

I think that in the end, Henry is going to be the reason that the curse gets broken. I mean, he already is because he's the one who started the chain of events, but I think Emma's "power" is only going to go so far. Remember, Rumple has got some sort of hold on her that he can exercise whenever the time is right, and I don't think he would ever be on her side. But Rumple doesn't have any kind of "power" over Henry. He was never part of the curse or the whole equation; something that was never supposed to exist. The Evil Queen planned on Emma MAYBE surviving but not her offspring. Once she puts two and two together, she's going to turn on Henry but the small vestige of maternal instinct or whatever is going to prevent her from actually killing him which is ultimately going to be her undoing (because as long as Henry is alive the curse can be broken, no matter what happens to Emma).

Thoughts?

Cachoo
12-17-2011, 04:39 AM
Do you know if the writers have it in mind to break the spell and leave the modern world and opt for the show to continue solely in the "fairytale" realm?

HeatherC
12-24-2011, 03:50 AM
So, I was doing some speculating about the show the other day.

I think that in the end, Henry is going to be the reason that the curse gets broken. I mean, he already is because he's the one who started the chain of events, but I think Emma's "power" is only going to go so far. Remember, Rumple has got some sort of hold on her that he can exercise whenever the time is right, and I don't think he would ever be on her side. But Rumple doesn't have any kind of "power" over Henry. He was never part of the curse or the whole equation; something that was never supposed to exist. The Evil Queen planned on Emma MAYBE surviving but not her offspring. Once she puts two and two together, she's going to turn on Henry but the small vestige of maternal instinct or whatever is going to prevent her from actually killing him which is ultimately going to be her undoing (because as long as Henry is alive the curse can be broken, no matter what happens to Emma).

Thoughts?

I thought about this for a while and I don't entirely agree with your theory. I do agree that Henry will and has all ready had some influence on how things are going but he's a small part of it. If you remember the second episode of the season when Henry had Emma read those last few pages of the book, apparently those pages talked only about Emma and her being the one person that can save everyone. The queen never saw those pages because Henry tore them out of the book before she could see them and he gave them to Emma to read. Emma then burned them at Archie's office so 'they could have the advantage' and to the best of our knowledge, the queen still doesn't appear to know anything about those pages. Also remember that nothing out of the ordinary ever happened in Storybrooke until Emma arrived in the pilot episode so she definitely has the power to change things there. I don't think the queen ever even knew Emma's name (IIRC, the only other character who knows the baby's name is Rumple and we have no clue if he told Regina or not...my guess is not because we haven't seen any evidence of the queen recognizing the name since she's been in town) so she wouldn't be able to put two and two together without more information and it doesn't appear that Mr. Gold is going to give that info up very easily. I still think he's the one with the major power (agree with you there) but we don't really know what his endgame is yet although I think we'll find that out at some point this season. I still think Emma is the main key although I do agree Henry may have something extra to do with it. I love that there are a couple of different ways that this show could go with the main story because it will keep us guessing for a while. :)

Wow, can you tell I've spent way too much time thinking about this show??! I swore after Lost that I wouldn't get obsessed about a show again but darn it if OUAT isn't doing that to me this year, LOL :lol:

BTW-Before I forget about it, ABC is airing a OUAT marathon on New Year's Day starting around 4 PM EST (I think) and running through until 11 PM with an hour break for the news around 6 PM EST. You may have to check your TV listings to find out more specifics but I'm excited to watch everything straight through one more time before the new episode on Jan. 8th. :) Boy, you know a network is high on a show when they're airing a marathon of it and they've only aired the first seven episodes, LOL :respec: :cheer: :lol:

HeatherC
12-24-2011, 06:21 AM
Merry Christmas from EW....here's an interview with the Once Upon a Time creators! :cheer:

Few spoiler type things talked about but IMO, nothing huge is given away about the upcoming second half of the season: http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/12/23/once-upon-a-time-scoop/

~tapdancer~
12-24-2011, 06:08 PM
So glad they will running a marathon, I need to check my DVR but I think I missed the very first episode and that's my favorite. I love this show, everything about it! So glad to have a tv show to enjoy again. Really happy it's a hit, too.

HeatherC
01-01-2012, 10:16 PM
Bumping this up to remind everyone about the marathon today! :cheer:

BigB08822
01-02-2012, 07:23 AM
I was so excited to watch a new episode, it seems like it has been forever since the last one but nothing new until next week. :(

HeatherC
01-04-2012, 03:21 AM
I was so excited to watch a new episode, it seems like it has been forever since the last one but nothing new until next week. :(

The marathon the other night got me excited for the new episode this weekend. I caught a few things that I missed the first time around in those episodes and it was just good to chill out and watch the entire series so far all in a row. :)

I agree that it does feel like some shows have been either off the air or in reruns for a while (good grief have Grey's and Private Practice been off for way too long! :wuzrobbed) but if it means we have less reruns during the rest of the year, then I guess I'll learn to deal with it. I wasn't home much during the holidays anyway so I'm kind of glad I didn't miss anything new. Bring on the Rumple episode! :cheer2: