PDA

View Full Version : Once Upon a Time

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Cherub721
12-12-2011, 04:05 AM
Thanks for posting all the tweets!

I'm so angry that they killed off Sheriff Hottie. :(

Interesting how when she ripped out the heart, he stayed alive and she gained control of him ("take him to my bedchamber!" :respec: :rofl:). Yet I think she literally killed her dad when she took his heart, and intended for Snow to literally be killed as well.

Wyliefan
12-12-2011, 04:06 AM
OK, found something funny that I had to share....check out this picture from Jennifer's twitter photo page, it's Halloween on the OUAT set with her and her 'parents', LOL :rofl:

http://twitter.com/#!/jenmorrisonlive/media/slideshow?url=http%3A%2F%2Flockerz.com%2Fs%2F15225 1925

:rofl: That is cute. But his hair is DREADFUL!

AshleyN
12-12-2011, 09:16 PM
Watched last night's episode. All I can say is: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!

Bostonfan
12-12-2011, 09:37 PM
I'm sort of watching the show. Tuning in here and there. It just feels like a depressing show where any forward momentum is quickly pushed back. For me it's missing that sence of urgency. Or maybe I missed it. Is there a timetable on this quest for Emma to reverse the curse? (a curse that she doesn't fully believe in anyway).

If this is intended as a multi-season show (and really what show doesn't hope to go beyond one season), I hope at some point it goes beyond the constant bewilderment of the Storyville residents. Right now it's like watching the LOST final episode stretched out over multiple episodes as characters go through their awakenings.

Wyliefan
12-12-2011, 09:47 PM
Tuning in here and there. It just feels like a depressing show where any forward momentum is quickly pushed back.

I'm getting that feeling as well lately. Though I'm sticking with it, I almost wonder if it wouldn't have worked better as a miniseries.

AshleyN
12-12-2011, 09:59 PM
Watched last night's episode. All I can say is: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!I will say though, that he was kind of a crappy sheriff. I know he was distracted and all, but I would think that any competent law enforcement person who came across Mr. Gold in the middle of the woods wearing Dexter's killing apron and holding a shovel would at least ask a few questions. :lol:

rjblue
12-12-2011, 10:37 PM
If this is intended as a multi-season show (and really what show doesn't hope to go beyond one season), I hope at some point it goes beyond the constant bewilderment of the Storyville residents. Right now it's like watching the LOST final episode stretched out over multiple episodes as characters go through their awakenings.But you see Storyville is not where things are real. The real story is in Fairytale land. They could conceivably end Storyville's existence at any time. Then we'd have awesome costumes and evil spells all the time.

We haven't even seen any out of town people pass through Storyville. It's more like the Star Trek Holodeck, so far.

And- as a fantasy location, Fairytale land can have endless season and stories.

walei
12-13-2011, 01:31 AM
I'm sort of watching the show. Tuning in here and there. It just feels like a depressing show where any forward momentum is quickly pushed back. For me it's missing that sence of urgency. Or maybe I missed it. Is there a timetable on this quest for Emma to reverse the curse? (a curse that she doesn't fully believe in anyway).

If this is intended as a multi-season show (and really what show doesn't hope to go beyond one season), I hope at some point it goes beyond the constant bewilderment of the Storyville residents. Right now it's like watching the LOST final episode stretched out over multiple episodes as characters go through their awakenings.

I agree. Still love the concept and the execution but this episode gave me a huge LOST Season 6 vibe. I hope the writers can put a stronger effort to separate themselves from that.

HeatherC
12-13-2011, 03:28 AM
Jen Morrison tweeted during the west coast feed last night (which I was still up for and followed even though I spared you guys more ramblings here, LOL) that the producers and writers do have a long term plan and while they honestly don't know how long they plan to go, they aren't just blindly doing stories. They do have a master plan. I bet they learned from Lost what mistakes to avoid and will hopefully do that with OUAT. I don't get a Lost vibe from the show at all although the flashbacks to FairyTale can give that off sometimes. I think there are several different ways they can go with the stories. People in town could start remembering, there are apparently portals to FairyTale around town that can be found out, Emma eventually will start believing in the Curse (which I think she's starting to do all ready as things keep happening and especially after the whole wolf thing and talking to Graham last night), and so on and so on. I'm not going to get too picky on these guys with this being a first year show. They have a bit of a learning curve with me right now. :P I'm consistently entertained by the show every Sunday night and that's all I can ask from a TV show. I want to know more about what Snow White did to anger the queen, how do the other characters fit into the story, who else is in town from FairyTale that might cross paths with Emma, who is Henry's father, why did she have to give him up, how did the Mayor get Henry, how does Mr. Gold/Rumple fit into all of this....there's a LOT we don't know yet and I'm excited to find out what's next. :)

/fangirl moment off :P

Bostonfan
12-13-2011, 12:23 PM
But you see Storyville is not where things are real. The real story is in Fairytale land. They could conceivably end Storyville's existence at any time. Then we'd have awesome costumes and evil spells all the time.

That would be interesting. If at some point they all (including Emma) end up back in Fairytale land, it could take the story in new directions. There's still many more characters to be revealed, so Storyville will likely be around for a long time. I just wish the ponderous pace would pick up a bit.

CDANN1013
12-13-2011, 01:52 PM
That would be interesting. If at some point they all (including Emma) end up back in Fairytale land, it could take the story in new directions. There's still many more characters to be revealed, so Storyville will likely be around for a long time. I just wish the ponderous pace would pick up a bit.

I hope that's true - the hunky sheriff will be alive and well

Carol

BigB08822
12-14-2011, 06:06 AM
I am going to miss Hottie Sheriff! I finally began really rooting for him and Emma and this had to happen. :( I hope we see more of him in Fairytale land.

What was Rumple doing in the forest? I can't remember his StoryBrook name. That has to be something we learn more about later. They showed us that for a reason. What would he be burying? At first I thought maybe he WAS the wolf and was trying to lead the Sheriff on, trying to help him remember. I don't know if he would want to go back to Fairytale land though, he seems to have it better in StoryBrook.

That was by far the best episode of the season.

MarieM
12-14-2011, 09:32 AM
Best episode so far. LOVED it !!

rjblue
12-14-2011, 10:57 PM
What was Rumple doing in the forest? I can't remember his StoryBrook name. Mr Gold.

I think Sherrif Hottie is truly dead. His heart was crushed in Fairly Tale land, which is reality. He'll still be there for all the flashback storyline, but the Storybrook residents aren't real in Maine, they are just under a spell. I think that's why the Sherrif can walk by a man creepily burying things in the woods without a second thought. They don't always behave or react rationally here.

HeatherC
12-15-2011, 12:44 AM
Thought you guys might enjoy this....I'll call it, "When two fandoms combine" and I think you'll understand once you check out this recent tweet from Ginnifer Goodwin:

ginnygoodwin Obsessing over ice dancing tonight. #TheCharmings @jenmorrisonlive @joshdallas http://twitter.com/#!/ginnygoodwin/status/146440182160302080/photo/1

She swore in a later tweet they were all sober for this picture but I'm not sure I believe her, LOL :P Hey, I guess when you film in Vancouver, you're bound to see some ice skating and perhaps create your own poses for it! :D If you're not following any of the cast on Twitter, you really need to because they're all hilarious. It seems like Ginnifer tweets the most and if she keeps tweeting stuff like this, the second half of the season could be even more entertaining, LOL :rofl: :lol:

Carry on with any actual OUAT talk....I just had to share this random amusement. :P