PDA

View Full Version : Once Upon a Time

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Spareoom
12-05-2011, 08:28 PM
Well, considering that we already had Jiminy Cricket, animals that talk aren't unheard of in Fairy Tale Land or whatever that place is called. I could see them getting Odette in the story.

Ooh...Nutcracker! Think there's a Sugar Plum Land somewhere? ;)

ice dance
12-08-2011, 10:44 PM
Looks like speculation is correct and that the sheriff is indeed the Faithful Huntsman judging by this video http://au.tv.ign.com/articles/121/1214257p1.html

Spareoom
12-08-2011, 10:59 PM
Oooh...looks like the characters are starting to figure out who they are. It's about time...the sheriff looks pretty well on his way, but will he be the first?

Mr. Gold knows that Emma is "his" Emma, right? I'm very interested to see how that storyline is going to play out, and to see how exactly his control over her will be manifested.

Pure speculation, but I think in the end, Regina isn't going to end up be the big, big baddie. Sure, she instigated all this, but Mr. Gold has his fingers in WAY too many pies and he seems to be playing Regina like a fiddle. He's the one to look out for...not her.

pair mom
12-09-2011, 12:20 AM
Related to the spoiler: I saw a screencap from the last episode that showed the lamp in Mr. Gold's shop.

Apparently other people saw a tea cup set in there this week that they're speculating is related to Beauty and the Beast, which we know is coming.

Funny you should think Beauty and The Beast when you see teacups...I immediately thought of Alice in Wonderland! Maybe it's an age thing...;)

professordeb
12-09-2011, 01:21 AM
Funny you should think Beauty and The Beast when you see teacups...I immediately thought of Alice in Wonderland! Maybe it's an age thing...;)

I thought of Beauty only cause it was on TV this past week. Otherwise, wouldn't have made any connection at all.

rjblue
12-11-2011, 11:26 PM
Drat. I lost track of time and missed the first few minutes of the show! I turned it on just as Evil Queen was hugging Snow White. What did I miss?

My husband keeps trying to make snarky comments during the show, and I keep shushing him. I think this might be grounds for divorce.

And so far- OMG great show.

And, the Evil Queen's wardrobe is divine.
Yeah. I'm crying. This show is not holding back at all from the dark side of fairy tales. I love this.Hurry up please and air this in other time zones. I feel so alone.

pamela95
12-12-2011, 12:26 AM
I am loving this show so much. The end was heartbreaking. Literally. Sorry, I couldn't resist. I'm looking forward to finding out how all of these developments change things for the characters. We're also getting closer to finding out the reason that the queen hates Snow White. And the fight between Regina and Emma? Didn't expect that!

I haven't been this enamored with a new show since 1997 and Buffy premiered.

HeatherC
12-12-2011, 01:12 AM
Jennifer Morrison is live tweeting tonight and hopefully she won't get locked out like Josh Dallas did last week, LOL :lol:

So far:

@jenmorrisonlive Ginnifer Goodwin is the most amazing crier EVER! She can cry on cue at any moment

@jenmorrisonlive I will start by saying that this was my favorite episode to shoot so far! SO excited to see it!

rjblue
12-12-2011, 01:15 AM
What happened before the Queen and Snow hugged?

Thanks for the re-tweets!

HeatherC
12-12-2011, 01:18 AM
What happened before the Queen and Snow hugged?

Thanks for the re-tweets!

Snow was saying goodbye to her father at his funeral. The queen was all sugary sweet to her but secretly she's responsible for his death.

DCA
12-12-2011, 01:35 AM
Tonight I noticed Graham's accent for the first time. Has it been evident in past episodes? Even my daughter thought so. What kind of an accent is it?

CarolineL
12-12-2011, 01:39 AM
Sounds Irish to me. And yes he has always had the accent

HeatherC
12-12-2011, 01:39 AM
Jennifer is still tweeting but I think her account is set so that her answers to people don't show up in everyone else's timeline somehow. She's very chatty though with the fans and seems to be very sweet. She loves being on the show and playing Emma. :) :cheer:

HeatherC
12-12-2011, 01:42 AM
New tweets:

@jenmorrisonlive Henry is so cute when he says "you kissed my mom?!"

@jenmorrisonlive I love that Emma owes the sheriff her life. I think it's a cool connection #onceuponatime

HeatherC
12-12-2011, 01:43 AM
Earlier she answered someone's question about the wolf (it's a real one on the show) and she said it's not very tame. This made me chuckle, LOL :lol:

@jenmorrisonlive we had trouble in one take when we ran too soon after the wolf. the wolf was not happy! #onceuponatime