PDA

View Full Version : Once Upon a Time

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

~tapdancer~
12-05-2011, 03:56 AM
I know, I haven't shipped a TV couple this hard in a long time. I hope we'll get to see some of Snow and James's happy times together in fairytale land to tie me over. :)Yes, we need that! I hope they do give us at least that. Oh, and the last TV couple I shipped was Mulder and Scully. :lol: Man, it's been a while.

HeatherC
12-05-2011, 04:04 AM
I love Snow and Charming for sure (he is growing more and more adorable by the week :swoon: ) but I'm also hopeful for Emma and the Sheriff to get together if he ever grows a pair and stops being Regina's boy toy. :P

Wyliefan
12-05-2011, 04:05 AM
I actually had that flashback when the curse was taking over Fairytale back in the pilot because the smoke looked almost like Smokey did when he was coming after the Losties, LOL :lol:

Dang, I know I'm way emotionally invested in a show when I'm still bummed out about it almost two hours later! :rofl: :fragile:

Seriously. Thank God for a hysterically funny episode of Leverage right after it, or I'd REALLY be in the dumps!

One thing I don't get: If there are no happy-ever-afters, how come things worked out so quickly for Cinderella/Ashley and her guy?

AshleyN
12-05-2011, 04:14 AM
One thing I don't get: If there are no happy-ever-afters, how come things worked out so quickly for Cinderella/Ashley and her guy?I think it was because Emma intervened. She's the only one who can restore people's happy endings. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't she give Archie a talking to before he got stuck in the mine last week that helped him get his spine back/regain his independence?

Of course, I suppose you could say that she intervened with Snow/Charming by telling her to go for it, but you know it can't be that easy for them.

HeatherC
12-05-2011, 04:17 AM
Seriously. Thank God for a hysterically funny episode of Leverage right after it, or I'd REALLY be in the dumps!

One thing I don't get: If there are no happy-ever-afters, how come things worked out so quickly for Cinderella/Ashley and her guy?

I watched some random football while I waited for Pan Am. That show didn't make me laugh as much as it does other times but there was a very hot congressman on the plane trip so that helped, LOL :P

I think Ashley's story might have been to show that with Emma's arrival, things are going to be somewhat different in Storybrooke now. Ella didn't really have a happy ending in Fairytale because her prince was missing when they captured Rumple (I think that was the last scene we saw of her there) but she did in Storybrooke partly because of Emma's presence although with both of them being very young there, who knows if they're actually happy with their baby or not. Young love is great but young love with a newborn can be :eek: and :scream: at times! :lol:

Did anyone else watch the OUAT You Tube videos from ComicCon this past summer? They did some interviews with the cast and creators there and they're fascinating to watch now that the show has been on for several weeks. If you find the user "OnceStorybrooke", they have several of them uploaded to their account and they're a good way to pass time while waiting for the next episode. Jennifer M. is actually quite feminine and positive in real life (she plays Emma's street wiles and gruffness very well because she's not like that at all :D) and Ginnifer is very outgoing and adorable. Lana seems quiet but very well spoken and Josh Dallas...yeah, he's yummy in real life too. :swoon:

manhn
12-05-2011, 06:10 AM
Mary and David or Snow and Charming are just so... ugh, I love them!

I wonder why Abigail was so easily turned off by Charming. At first, I was thinking she may have had a relationship with the true Prince Charming and knows the truth.

As for the actor who played Charles Widmore, he was also on Ugly Betty. I think his character's name was Caleb, but I could be wrong. Either way, I loved seeing him!

Garden Kitty
12-05-2011, 11:35 AM
According to imdb, he was Caleb in the OC and Bradford in Ugly Betty (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0197638/)

Wyliefan
12-05-2011, 01:09 PM
I think Ashley's story might have been to show that with Emma's arrival, things are going to be somewhat different in Storybrooke now. Ella didn't really have a happy ending in Fairytale because her prince was missing when they captured Rumple (I think that was the last scene we saw of her there) but she did in Storybrooke partly because of Emma's presence although with both of them being very young there, who knows if they're actually happy with their baby or not. Young love is great but young love with a newborn can be :eek: and :scream: at times! :lol:

Well, the baby was going to come in any event, seeing that she was already pregnant when the curse took effect. I think the happy ending was that Thomas/Sean came back to be with her and the baby, instead of making her raise their child without him.

Cachoo
12-05-2011, 05:21 PM
I love Snow and Charming for sure (he is growing more and more adorable by the week :swoon: ) but I'm also hopeful for Emma and the Sheriff to get together if he ever grows a pair and stops being Regina's boy toy. :P

I also like the selection for Dallas for Charming because he isn't obviously gorgeous and week to week he shows why he is so much more than "charming." I like the backstory too.

Wyliefan
12-05-2011, 06:48 PM
Do we know for sure that the Evil Queen was married to Snow White's father in this version? I don't think they've made it clear. But if she was . . . and if Emma gets with the Sheriff . . . then she and her step-grandmother will have been with the same guy. Yeek!

AshleyN
12-05-2011, 07:43 PM
Do we know for sure that the Evil Queen was married to Snow White's father in this version? I don't think they've made it clear. But if she was . . . and if Emma gets with the Sheriff . . . then she and her step-grandmother will have been with the same guy. Yeek!Eh, I can handle that. I'm just relieved that there was no innappropriate chemistry between Emma and Charming in their scene together last night.:yikes::lol:

Spareoom
12-05-2011, 08:09 PM
Yeah, that'd be awkward. ;)

One thing that I find most fascinating about this show is how they incorporate so many different characters into one story. Think of how many characters they have yet to show...the little mermaid, Hansel and Gretel, Peter and the Wolf, Mother Goose, the three little pigs, characters from Greek mythology, Jack from Jack and the beanstalk...and so much more.

We know they aren't sticking with just European fairy tales because Aladdin is rumored to be making an appearance soon. So who else do you think could show up?

Wyliefan
12-05-2011, 08:13 PM
Rumor has it that Joanna Garcia (the oldest daughter on Reba) is in talks for Ariel.

Cachoo
12-05-2011, 08:23 PM
I'm a big fan of fairy tales with swans but I don't know how you would translate that to this show.

AshleyN
12-05-2011, 08:25 PM
We know they aren't sticking with just European fairy tales because Aladdin is rumored to be making an appearance soon. So who else do you think could show up?Related to the spoiler: I saw a screencap from the last episode that showed the lamp in Mr. Gold's shop.

Apparently other people saw a tea cup set in there this week that they're speculating is related to Beauty and the Beast, which we know is coming.