PDA

View Full Version : Once Upon a Time

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Wyliefan
12-05-2011, 02:06 AM
Is it just me or is MM still wearing James' ring?

She is indeed. :)

And we've come full circle to where we started. Interesting. It's a good thing they can still give us plenty of Snow/Charming romance in the fairytale world, or everyone might just give up and quit from frustration!

Orable
Heartbreaking episode :wuzrobbed But the acting is so, so tight.

HeatherC
Wow, next week's ep looks really good! Hopefully it's not quite the bummer....well, awesome show as usual but yeah, a bit of a bummer....that tonight's was overall. Emma was the bright spot in Storybrooke and even she's bummed out now! I don't think the 'losing their life' teaser bodes well for happy stories next week though. :fragile:

I swore I wasn't going to get emotionally invested in any other shows but those Lost guys are sucking me in all over again. Darn them! :lol:

lmarie086
12-05-2011, 02:08 AM
Wasn't the King (James' 'dad') also on Ugly Betty?

HeatherC
12-05-2011, 02:08 AM
Oh no! Add to the bummer....Josh Dallas got locked out of Twitter for the last half hour of the show! Somehow that fits with the overall theme of tonight's episode, LOL :lol:

From Ginnifer:

@ginnygoodwin Hey @joshdallas followers! Sorry he was locked out of twitter about 30 mins ago. Hopefully it'll let him back in for the west coast airing!

PRlady
12-05-2011, 02:10 AM
I'm just about as heartbroken for Prince's mom in fairytale land as for Mary in 'real life.' What an episode.

I have to say though that the guy playing Rumpel/Mr. Gold is incredibly villanously good, as are most of the rest of the cast.

Orable
12-05-2011, 02:13 AM
LOL, too true :lol: I didn't think I'd get this invested in the characters on this show, but they got me. I hope MM's feistiness means she'll fight for David in the Storybrooke world. They gotta get back together - she has the ring!

Oh no! Add to the bummer....Josh Dallas got locked out of Twitter for the last half hour of the show! Somehow that fits with the overall theme of tonight's episode, LOL :lol:

TanithandBenFan
12-05-2011, 02:13 AM
I have to say though that the guy playing Rumpel/Mr. Gold is incredibly villanously good, as are most of the rest of the cast.

He reminds me of a cross between The Joker (the Heath Ledger version) and T-Bag from Prison Break. :lol: I hope he gets nominated for an Emmy next year.

CDANN1013
12-05-2011, 02:39 AM
He reminds me of a cross between The Joker (the Heath Ledger version) and T-Bag from Prison Break. :lol: I hope he gets nominated for an Emmy next year.

Maybe I am a sap, but I feel sorry for Rumple and Mr. Gold. I really think he is lonely and just wants a friend.

Carol

Cachoo
12-05-2011, 03:33 AM
Wasn't the King (James' 'dad') also on Ugly Betty?

I was wondering why he looked so familiar.

~tapdancer~
12-05-2011, 03:38 AM
I freakin' love this show! It's been years since I've been invested in a tv series but this one has me completely hooked. The production, the writing, the acting...it's all top notch. I'm with those who were heartbroken over tonight's episode but I'm sure they want this show to have a long run and with the premise of "no happily-ever-afters", we are in for a lot of angst and drama. Hopefully the writers will continue to be creative and we'll get some happy mixed in! There's already been a lot of very amazing twists and turns and I can't wait to see more. I love how they switch between fairytale land and modern life. And with so many characters to use I think we'll continue to have a great time.

TanithandBenFan
12-05-2011, 03:41 AM
When the dragon roared in the mountains, did anyone else have a LOST pilot episode flashback of the roaring smoke monster? :lol:

HeatherC
12-05-2011, 03:46 AM
When the dragon roared in the mountains, did anyone else have a LOST pilot episode flashback of the roaring smoke monster? :lol:

I actually had that flashback when the curse was taking over Fairytale back in the pilot because the smoke looked almost like Smokey did when he was coming after the Losties, LOL :lol:

Dang, I know I'm way emotionally invested in a show when I'm still bummed out about it almost two hours later! :rofl: :fragile:

~tapdancer~
12-05-2011, 03:50 AM
I know it's going to take a while but remember Rumple said that Emma can break the curse. And damn it...Snow White and Prince Charming are going to be together! :lol:

TanithandBenFan
12-05-2011, 03:52 AM
I actually had that flashback when the curse was taking over Fairytale back in the pilot because the smoke looked almost like Smokey did when he was coming after the Losties, LOL :lol:

Me, too! I love how they keep toying with us and dropping in little reminders.

Dang, I know I'm way emotionally invested in a show when I'm still bummed out about it almost two hours later! :rofl: :fragile:

I know, I haven't shipped a TV couple this hard in a long time. I hope we'll get to see some of Snow and James's happy times together in fairytale land to tie me over. :)