PDA

View Full Version : Top Chef: Everything (meaning Emeril Lagasse's waist) is bigger in Texas

Pages : 1 [2]

Matryeshka
11-17-2011, 03:25 AM
OMG! Nyesha was on the pilot episode of Chef Hunter. I saw her for just a second, and I checked her bio, and yes, it's her. I really liked her on Chef Hunter--she's very mellow and focused at the same time, which are not two traits you usually find in the same person.

Has this guy never seen this show before? Of course you don't use pre-cooked food on a COOKING COMPETITION.

ETA: The same girl that complained about the shrimp used pre-cooked tortillias! :rofl: Why are they all talking to this very articulate, well-spoken young lady who is wearing a dress any Disney princess would kill for like she's an annoying five year old?

BigB08822
11-17-2011, 04:38 AM
Finally able to watch this after updating the DVR. Not in love with anyone but very happy Keith went home. He was an idiot for getting the precooked shrimp and who in the world volunteers to make a dish that you clearly have no clue about!? He made a burrito, not an enchilada! I got even more angry when he put the blame on the others for not telling him. I wasn't aware they were on the show to teach him how to cook basic things that most people know.

mikey
11-17-2011, 04:58 AM
(1) pre-cooked shrimp + (2) flour tortilla enchiladas = bye-bye

No argument from me.

skatesindreams
11-17-2011, 03:06 PM
Someone with Keith's lack of basic knowledge/common sense shouldn't even have made the top 16 contestants.