PDA

View Full Version : Agnes Gawadski?

Pages : [1] 2 3

muffinbiscuit
11-02-2011, 02:12 PM
Is she doing the Grand Prix this year? I have heard nothing about her

Mevrouw
11-02-2011, 02:15 PM
Try googling Zawadski and there might be more results.

For the 2011–2012 season, Zawadzki is assigned to 2011 NHK Trophy and 2011 Cup of Russia as her Grand Prix events.

Sylvia
11-02-2011, 02:17 PM
Agnes Zawadzki might work better. :P

BTW, for those who may not know, there's a general US Ladies news/discussion thread in the Trash Can: http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?t=80892

ETA: The only time Zawadzki has competed this season AFAIK was her SP at the Colorado Springs Invitational in mid-September (where Mroz's 4Lz was homolgated) - she scored 53.27 but I don't know any details.

Mevrouw
11-02-2011, 02:18 PM
You're correct Sylvia - a typo in my typing but the name is correct in the quote. :lol:

Sylvia
11-02-2011, 02:20 PM
No worries, "Zawadski" is a common typo, along with Alyssa (Alissa is correct) Czisny (or other variants ;)).

What are some other commonly misspelled skater names?

RD
11-02-2011, 03:05 PM

Zawadzki?

Yes, I believe we'll see her later this year- Japan next week, then Russia (the last event).

Vagabond
11-02-2011, 03:26 PM

Not a direct answer to your question, but I want to see Agnes Zawadzki, Armin Mahbanoozadeh, Lynn Kriengkrairut and Logan Giulietti-Schmitt all win gold medals at the U.S. National Championships one year, preferably with a yet-to-be-formed team of Caitlin Yankowskas and Themistocles Leftheris winning the Pairs competition. :)

genevieve
11-02-2011, 03:31 PM
Not a direct answer to your question, but I want to see Agnes Zawadzki, Armin Mahbanoozadeh, Lynn Kriengkrairut and Logan Giulietti-Schmitt all win gold medals at the U.S. National Championships one year, preferably with a yet-to-be-formed team of Caitlin Yankowskas and Themistocles Leftheris winning the Pairs competition. :)
:respec: whee!

:lol:

Marco
11-02-2011, 03:59 PM
This season I wanna continue to see some great jumps from her and hopefully also some style and SPEEEED...

Ziggy
11-02-2011, 04:24 PM

Well that's because she doesn't exist. :P

Other than zzzzzzzz Armin it would actually be a kick ass team. ;)

Caitlin & Themi would look lovely together (but he's too short, eys?). :swoon:

This season I wanna continue to see some great jumps from her and hopefully also some style and SPEEEED...

Aren't her programs from Lori again?

Because if they are, style is one thing you definitely won't see. :P

Cheylana
11-02-2011, 04:24 PM
Mirai--I see a lot of folks misspelling it as "Marai".

RD
11-02-2011, 04:50 PM
Mirai--I see a lot of folks misspelling it as "Marai".

I admit to doing that initially but I don't really see that typo around any more...or at least not nearly as much as I used to.

Cheylana
11-02-2011, 05:10 PM
^^ I still see it, and it drives me nuts...but I do admit to being something of a spelling snob. :drama:

julieann
11-02-2011, 05:18 PM

If I were the announcer, I would call in sick :lol:

manleywoman
11-02-2011, 06:00 PM
Personally, I think Agnes is going to win this year. That's my prediction.