PDA

View Full Version : Hersh article

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]

professordeb
11-23-2011, 02:29 AM
Excuse me? Would you please point to a post where a someone has suggested that Chan's marks should be higher? Seriously? I don't have a problem with his marks (I haven't seen TEB this year so I can't comment on that) but I don't remember ever thinking or reading that someone else thought he wuzrobbed.

I also don't recall people saying Chan wuzrobbed. Instead what I HAVE heard/read (over and over and over, guess they are stuck in an infinite loop?:lol:) is
- he is overscored
- that falls, at least as they pertain to him, need to be larger deductions
- that he's not as good as his PCS indicate
- that he shouldn't be getting as high marks as he does cause it's discouraging to everyone else to know they are skating for silver at best
- posters making comments that Chan shouldn't have won even though said poster hasn't even seen the competition
- etc. etc. etc.

What I find interesting is that some of those same posters, who after having actually seen him skate in person, change their tune and admit that maybe - perhaps they were wrong about him -- or at least wrong about parts of his skating.

ciocio
11-23-2011, 07:34 AM
:lol: Guys, I wasnīt serious about Chan being wuzrobbed, it was joke. Iīve seen on youtube some fans who were complaining about his marks in a competition, I donīt even remember which competition was, and I thought it was funny since people usually think heīs overscored. :rofl:

t.mann
11-23-2011, 09:24 AM
- posters making comments that Chan shouldn't have won even though said poster hasn't even seen the competition

very true. :lol: