PDA

View Full Version : Virtue - Moir #12 Only Audrey and Fred this season on ice

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71

pani
12-11-2011, 10:16 PM
They did not look impressed when D/W got their marks either. Perhaps trouble in Paradise (I hope).

What did T-S said in interview?

DFJ
12-11-2011, 10:18 PM
What did T-S said in interview?

I don't know pani...I turned off my tv.

sliver98
12-11-2011, 10:20 PM
They said Pani they don`t know what the marks mean or what ISU is looking for they want to reevaluate and improve the program, they looked pissed especially Scott Skate canada must do something quick and talk to shpilband.

pani
12-11-2011, 10:20 PM
I don't know pani...I turned off my tv.

Why? In interview at Skate Buzz they look great and said they are very motivated now go home and work on there programs and they will see, if they need to chanhe something fro improving technikal aspects.

DFJ
12-11-2011, 10:24 PM
Why? In interview at Skate Buzz they look great and said they are very motivated now go home and work on there programs and they will see, if they need to chanhe something fro improving technikal aspects.

My head just hurt...and I had butter tarts in the oven. Seriously, I had a couple of things to do so just tuned out.

pani
12-11-2011, 10:29 PM
My head just hurt...and I had butter tarts in the oven. Seriously, I had a couple of things to do so just tuned out.

O, take it easy. I think its great they had the same score with D-W now. Its much better, then all what we saw in SD.
And for me Zueva and Shpilband didnt look happy, when they saw D-W marks. Interesting why - because they think D-W must have more?

Sonata
12-11-2011, 10:33 PM
I just love Tracy Wilson's commentary. At the end of the CBC broadcast, she said that V/M will have to look at their program and see how they can improve it to beat D/W's. Despite it being well skated, judges seem to consider it as being behind D/W's. She said that D/W's music is big so it brings in the audience automatically and that V/M will have to analyze how they can counter that. She also thought V/M could add some footwork, for example and that sometimes, V/M make things look so easy that people don't realize how difficult it is. (Me: "YES! All good points, Tracy!") Kurt added that V/M have an emotional attachment to this program and that it is probably hard for them to see it get beaten, but that they will have to do the analysis. (Note that this is what I remember being said by the commentators - not word for word).

Hope they will be giving these comments to V/M in person.

IMO, the FD ends with a bang, but the middle part needs some momentum. Also, I'm not a fan of the lift where Scott "drops" Tessa while she is upside down. It looks awkward, although I imagine it is very difficult.

sliver98
12-11-2011, 10:34 PM
Meryl did not look happy either Pani the die is cast V&M will win worlds:D

euterpe
12-11-2011, 10:39 PM
Meryl did not look happy either Pani the die is cast V&M will win worlds:D

The skate gods have heard that and V/M are DOOMED!

pani
12-11-2011, 10:41 PM
I just love Tracy Wilson's commentary. At the end of the CBC broadcast, she said that V/M will have to look at their program and see how they can improve it to beat D/W's. Despite it being well skated, judges seem to consider it as being behind D/W's. She said that D/W's music is big so it brings in the audience automatically and that V/M will have to analyze how they can counter that. She also thought V/M could add some footwork, for example and that sometimes, V/M make things look so easy that people don't realize how difficult it is. (Me: "YES! All good points, Tracy!") Kurt added that V/M have an emotional attachment to this program and that it is probably hard for them to see it get beaten, but that they will have to do the analysis. (Note that this is what I remember being said by the commentators - not word for word).

Hope they will be giving these comments to V/M in person.

IMO, the FD ends with a bang, but the middle part needs some momentum. Also, I'm not a fan of the lift where Scott "drops" Tessa while she is upside down. It looks awkward, although I imagine it is very difficult.

I like what Tracy said, but this marks show, even with this music D-W didnt had better score (equal score). So why all so a=bothering with this?
Honestly Tracy and other canadian officials need to tell this in Autumn during "High pefomance camp", but not in the middle of the season. TRhey music was a big question from the begining.
And they need to tell this to Zueva.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sJXhEkhO1NU

Shayii
12-11-2011, 10:42 PM
They did not look impressed when D/W got their marks either. Perhaps trouble in Paradise (I hope).
Yea lol they did not look happy, but I wouldn't say they looked pissed they just wanted to win so badly. They've never won GPF and it was in Canada oh well I hope they look ahead to Worlds, that's more important I think. And Pani you are so funny :lol: your feelings and emotions change so rapidly lol.

pani
12-11-2011, 10:47 PM
They skate old exbition, but tEssa in new dress. This is part of her flamenko dress from SC.

Scott Moir disappointed about FD loss; told reporters after presser that 2nd place today was a "p**s off." Must be a Canuck saying.
LynnRutherford twitter. What did this mean?
Scot look not good at exibition.

sliver98
12-11-2011, 10:52 PM
He has a right to be pissed when you lose to a team with unpolished lines, weak dance holds, rehashing the same old lifts plus you have a base value of 2 points more.

flowerpower
12-11-2011, 10:53 PM
In the interview with Scott Russell afterward, Tessa was still talking about the FD "being the right vehicle to take us where we want to go.." , but Scott was more open and said they didn't know what the marks mean anymore, and that they would go home, re-evaluate and possibly make changes.

I interpreted that to mean that they realized the program wasn't being received as they would like it to be, were intending to figure out why, and do something about it.

bbkenn
12-11-2011, 10:55 PM
He has a right to be pissed when you lose to a team with unpolished lines, weak dance holds, rehashing the same old lifts plus you have a base value of 2 points more.

2pts more? How so? Where?