PDA

View Full Version : Virtue - Moir #12 Only Audrey and Fred this season on ice

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71

sliver98
12-09-2011, 11:15 PM
At some point the judges hard on for Davis and White will fade, today was just a fluke fall from Scott at least it didn`t happen at worlds. I`m sure they will have a great free dance on Sunday.

Shayii
12-09-2011, 11:18 PM
Interview with Tessa and Scott on Skatebuz after SD
http://skatebuzz.com/Default.aspx
Aww I feel bad for them, but hopefully they'll have an amazing FD! Thanks for posting Pani. I don't understand why do some think they'll wanna retire just cuz they didn't win one year?

ETA:

"Our free dance is our favourite," he said, "and we're going to come out and do it the best we can. We don't worry about the judges' scores. It's about how we feel."
http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/FigureSkating/2011/12/09/19103876.html

professordeb
12-09-2011, 11:24 PM
Aww I feel bad for them, but hopefully they'll have an amazing FD! Thanks for posting Pani. I don't understand why do some think they'll wanna retire just cuz they didn't win one year?
I am guessing that some feel that the judges prefer D/W this season and will continue to do so unless given a reason not go; at least that's my logic. :lol:

If I'm Tessa & Scott, I'm leaving and looking for other pastures cause all this nicey nicey isn't getting us what we need/want.

Shayii
12-09-2011, 11:34 PM
I am guessing that some feel that the judges prefer D/W this season and will continue to do so unless given a reason not go; at least that's my logic. :lol:

If I'm Tessa & Scott, I'm leaving and looking for other pastures cause all this nicey nicey isn't getting us what we need/want.
Mmmm I guess it can seem weird to be training with your biggest competitors, but I don't know, it doesn't seem to be a negative environment. And I don't think T/S will ever leave Canton or their coaches, they're too attached. But I really really hope they go outside for different choreography, that would be nice.

walei
12-10-2011, 12:18 AM
OMFG I AM SO SORRY EVERYONE!!
(now if only I can dream about winning the lottery...)

But I have to say, I agree with Rafter. Who wants to go on if the scoring will continue to be this ridiculous when you know and everyone around you thinks you are one of the best?

I agree with D/W in first for the SD but definitely not by his much. I don't for a second believe that these two team will duke it out all the way till Sochi. The judges are clearly saying THE best is D/W, and then there is everyone else.

marbri
12-10-2011, 01:08 AM
Stay calm :)

And sweeter dreams tonight walei ;)

Macassar88
12-10-2011, 01:11 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-KonECJCm4&feature=g-all
I thought he was going to fall again at around 1:25 right after the twizzles.

Rafter
12-10-2011, 01:27 AM
At some point the judges hard on for Davis and White will fade,

Not looking likely.

Between all the 10s for the FD at CoR and all the +GOEs and level 4s today (which I strongly disagree them getting for the rhumba patterns), I think it's safe to say that the ISU wants D&W in the number one spot for the forseeable future.

sliver98
12-10-2011, 01:38 AM
the level 4`s for all their elements was wack anyway even if Tessa and Scott skate lights out on Sunday they will probably still lose the fd by a couple points. They will have to make a decision at the end of the year if they want to continue till Sochi and Stay with Shpilband, i think they need to separate themselves from Davis and White.

zilam98
12-10-2011, 01:38 AM
didnt i request for the pink dress before just coz it's the hottest one (other than last year's gold) for this dance? ;) i loved tessa's pink dress during their summer exhibitions

marbri
12-10-2011, 01:43 AM
How about we wait until after the dance event at Worlds to decide where they should go because they aren't going anywhere during the season ;)

zilam98
12-10-2011, 01:56 AM
Not looking likely.

Between all the 10s for the FD at CoR and all the +GOEs and level 4s today (which I strongly disagree them getting for the rhumba patterns), I think it's safe to say that the ISU wants D&W in the number one spot for the forseeable future.

what about their rhumba patterns that you disagree on their score? im curious to see what you're seeing

Rafter
12-10-2011, 01:57 AM
the level 4`s for all their elements was wack anyway even if Tessa and Scott skate lights out on Sunday they will probably still lose the fd by a couple points. They will have to make a decision at the end of the year if they want to continue till Sochi and Stay with Shpilband, i think they need to separate themselves from Davis and White.

What makes you think DW will not get level 4s on Sunday or for the rest of the season?

As for V&M's coaching situation, I think the biggest problem for V&M is that their coaches won't always have V&M's best interest at heart because.....they also coach D&W. Time for a change IMO.

sliver98
12-10-2011, 02:17 AM
Agree Rafter even with the fall i fail to see the five point gap, plus charlie fell at COR and they did not get a deduction but the record score was ridiculous do the judges really believe this was the greatest SD ever skated:rolleyes:

walei
12-10-2011, 02:21 AM
Okay because it was morning here in Asia, I went back to sleep after checking out the SD scores.

Dream update!

Tessa and who I would assume is an assistant from Team Canton, got scolded by Marina where she said sternly "When are you going to get better?". The assistant was trying to tell Marina that there was this fan (not me) that was harassing Tessa for love affection, and then Marina gave the assistant the smack down saying it's her job to keep Tessa concentrated. Then Tessa said firmly "If the FD makes a difference, I want to continue to do this next year".

THEN (this is really messed up), it's the opening ceremony for the GPF, with naked Finnish men skating only to have a lifesaver around their private parts... Which of course did not do a good job hiding their jewels...

Oh..I once had a dream that during SLC FD, Bourne/Kraatz skated their Michael Jackson routine with a maze setup on the ice. Also I was to represent my country at a World Championship when I don't even know how to skate backwards.

Just like to share, thought it'd lighten up the mood. Hopefully my dream comes true this time, V/M kicks butts at the FD and they can see they are still Gold materials and continue next on year.