PDA

View Full Version : Virtue - Moir #12 Only Audrey and Fred this season on ice

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71

TanithandBenFan
12-09-2011, 04:05 PM
GPF Friday Sr. Dance Notes and Photos (http://jennifercomeaux.blogspot.com/2011/12/gpf-friday-dance-practice.html)

pani
12-09-2011, 04:06 PM
GPF Friday Sr. Dance Notes and Photos (http://jennifercomeaux.blogspot.com/2011/12/gpf-friday-dance-practice.html)

Thanks! :)

Macassar88
12-09-2011, 04:32 PM
walei, shhhhhhhh don't even think that. Although the way the judges have been marking, your dream isn't that far outside the realm of possibility. For that reason I'm not going to be stressed; I'm just hoping Tessa and Scott skate two clean programs. It would be a shame to say that a team as brilliant as V&M (and with the programs/FD they have this season) has never won the GPF.

I'm more worried about P&B's shot at third place. There might be an actual competition for that spot.

I like the dress part of the "dress" but is Tessa planning on wearing the tights part during competition? I think it might look better without the black tights.
I think that all four other teams (not DW and VM) could win the bronze medal.

PashaFan
12-09-2011, 04:46 PM
I know it's a straight shoot-out between Meryl & Charlie & Tessa & Scott for the gold but I'm rooting for Natalie & Fabian for Bronze. But I am REALLY worried that they will make errors.
Prior to this event & having watched the Grand Prix events, in the short dance I would rank it 1st V/M 2nd P/B 3rd D/W & in the Free Dance
1st V/M 2nd W/P 3rd P/B.
So it's going to be interesting to see what goes on.

uhhuh
12-09-2011, 07:45 PM
He fell!

Shayii
12-09-2011, 07:53 PM
:(NO NO NO!!!! WALEI you jinxed them!!!!! Lol but it was Scott that fell not Tessa, but I might be to blame too cuz after you told us about the dream the only thing I could imagine was one of them falling and it happened :(

pani
12-09-2011, 08:06 PM
O, Scottie :lol: Better now, then at WCh ;) It was really funny fall. But Scott was today too hot :hat1:
D-W (especially Meryl) was on today!
Look like people spend great time at arena. Especially they love Natalie and Fabien and Kethlyn and Andrew - they was on fire today!
Hope in FD Tess and Scott will be more relaxed and have fun! (5 points in SD its maybe too much to have chance for gold).
Maybe GPF not V-M best competition? And they need to work on Choreography (i think they could have at least the same mark with D-W). Dont know about SS - how they could improve it?
For people who is dissapointed today remeber, pleas, what happened with Mao and simply try enjoy every moment of this day with you close people :)

marbri
12-09-2011, 08:12 PM
O, Scottie :lol: Better now, then at WCh ;) It was really funny fall. But Scott was today too hot :hat1:
D-W (especially Meryl) was on today!
Look like people spend great time at arena. Especially they love Natalie and Fabien and Kethlyn and Andrew - they was on fire today!
Hope in FD Tess and Scott will be more relaxed and have fun! (5 points in SD its maybe too much to have chance for gold).
Maybe GPF not V-M best competition? And they need to work on Choreography (i think they could have at least the same mark with D-W). Dont know about SS - how they could improve it?
For people who is dissapointed today remeber, pleas, what happened with Mao and simply try enjoy every moment of this day with you close people :)

Couldn't agree more.

clarie
12-09-2011, 08:16 PM
5 points is too much to overcome. Pardon me, but I just don't get it. I hope they skate a Kick-a$$ FD.

Rafter
12-09-2011, 08:22 PM
Sending Good karma to Tessa and Scott and Waever and Poje, sending bad Karma to Blandvis and White:lol:

See what happens when you post idiotic stuff like this? :rolleyes:

Anyway, I think that's the first time I've seen Scott fall. It really threw the rest of the program off I thought.

Their TES was low. I haven't looked at the protocols but I wonder where they lost points/levels?

pani
12-09-2011, 08:22 PM
5 points is too much to overcome. Pardon me, but I just don't get it. I hope they skate a Kick-a$$ FD.

Yes, Scott, please, did this for us, dont think about judges and Zueva - simply rock :lol:

Anyway, I think that's the first time I've seen Scott fall. It really threw the rest of the program off I thought.

Their TES was low. I haven't looked at the protocols but I wonder where they lost points/levels?
Scott had mistakes a lot off times before. Fall at there first OD at TEB, had big mistakes on twizzles at 2009 WCh OD and in 2010 WCH FD. Scott is very emotional guy, he want today give all his fire - thats happened sometime, when you lose control.
D-W had ALL levels 4.
T-S first rhumba had level 3 and not high GOE, second part - level 4, but lowe GOE again.
SS was level 3, but GOE 2,14. ood marks for lift (level 4).

Rafter
12-09-2011, 08:32 PM
Just looked at the protocols. Tessa needs get on a cleaner backoutside edge on the choctaw part of the rhumba pattern. Don't know what they have to do to get Level 4 on the circular footwork.

I will never understand how D&W get the GOE they do on the rhumba patterns. To me their rhumba patterns look really weak and I can't believe the GOE they get.

If V&M continue to lose to D&W by this kind of scoring, I wouldn't be surprised to see Tessa retiring after this season.

pani
12-09-2011, 08:38 PM
Just looked at the protocols. Tessa needs get on a cleaner backoutside edge on the choctaw part of the rhumba pattern. Don't know what they have to do to get Level 4 on the circular footwork.

I will never understand how D&W get the GOE they do on the rhumba patterns. To me their rhumba patterns look really weak and I can't believe the GOE they get.

If V&M continue to lose to D&W by this kind of scoring, I wouldn't be surprised to see Tessa retiring after this season.

Yes, i disagree only with D-W marks for pattern.
But maybe its better to lose with fall - you still havea hope ;)
Rafter, they are young, healthy and happy - this is most importatnt. Lets hope they will made all, what they want in FD. They couldnt made nothing with politics.
But whop knows - maybe this let them understand, who play on there side? ;)

What you all think about pink dress? Most of you dislike blue one, what about pink?

marbri
12-09-2011, 08:42 PM
Oh I forgot all about the dress after the fall but I LOVED it and was all ready to thank Tessa for not wearing the blue one :lol:

I have to say that when I block the fall from my mind ;) I thought the SD was great and would have had it V&M, W&P and P&B in terms of enjoyment.

Rafter
12-09-2011, 08:44 PM
Love the pink dress, think it's much better than the blue one.