PDA

View Full Version : Virtue - Moir #12 Only Audrey and Fred this season on ice

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71

m_chenning
11-27-2011, 10:47 AM
I know :)
T-S have such levels, like M-C have. For me this score was reflected by M-C FD, wich judges adore. ;)
I agree with you about SC. If USA Federation ask to change FD for D-W before this season, why SC couldnt made more pressure on Z-S?
Especially because all understand - Z-S need to have number one team from Canada and canadians alwayse prize D-W and help them.

Yes, I think some attention to FD is necessary, why Marina Olegovna says that all job is done and she really wants the highest score for this FD (FF)- I don't know. SC should visit them, yes. :D

Very sad, but I hope for the best. :)

m_chenning
11-27-2011, 11:49 AM
Marina Olegovna says that Die Fledermaus is her masterpiece (http://www.gazeta.ru/news/sport/2011/11/26/n_2111690.shtml)but what about T-S?

PashaFan
11-27-2011, 11:55 AM
Cup Of Russia-were Davis & White really almost 18 points better than Weaver & Poje overall?.
Weaver & Poje free dance was much better for me than Davis & White.
Tessa & Scott are way ahead of them.
I just don't get why Davis & White are getting such high marks & to be that far ahead of others is insulting to the likes of Natalie & Fabian & Weaver & Poje.
Am I the only one who feels like this?.

pani
11-27-2011, 12:02 PM
Marina Olegovna says that Die Fledermaus is her masterpiece (http://www.gazeta.ru/news/sport/2011/11/26/n_2111690.shtml)but what about T-S?
:D
Did you notice this - the main coach of ice dance team from USA.
Did Igor have any rights in this group now? :lol:
Rememebr her interview from TEB? She all time talking about Die Fledermau and Charlie.
Honestly the same situation was at 2008 WCh - she didnt want to talk about B-A at all and talk only about V-M. So from that time i thought - OK, V-M overscored B-A so maybe soon someone will made the same with them.
And at that time Tanith brooke-up with Fedor and Tessa dated with him. Maybe now really Meryl dating with Fedor thats why Marina all time talking about D-W?
And notice- she all time talking about herself, about her genios choreo :D

No. But who cares?

PashaFan
11-27-2011, 12:43 PM
No. But who cares?[/QUOTE]
Thanks(!), only asking.

VarBar
11-27-2011, 01:50 PM
I'm deeply shocked. Let's see: SD protocols (V-M from TEB (http://i056.radikal.ru/1111/c6/c6524b230f20.jpg)with clean skating and few minor mistakes ; and D-W from CoR (http://s017.radikal.ru/i416/1111/e9/3e76f1bf52c4.png)with weak and shaky edges (and stumbling from White)- IMHO)

TPCS- 36.5 BOTH ?!

:confused:

Something should be done.

I hope Tessa and Scott won't lose their motivation and desire to compete when they see this.

Under the circumstances, what would be the point doing anything about the free dance?:rolleyes:

pani
11-27-2011, 02:09 PM
I hope Tessa and Scott won't lose their motivation and desire to compete when they see this.

Under the circumstances, what would be the point doing anything about the free dance?:rolleyes:

For me they need re-worked this FD. They need strong finale, big part with crazy Audry dance. Made "So wonderfull" part shorter ot delete it at all :D
But this will never happened, so they could at least made a little more transitions in last part+show more Tessa dancing in that jazz piece.
But honestly - what can they do with this judges reaction on D-W this season?

Rafter
11-27-2011, 02:49 PM
Zueva did a new free dance for D&W in a month she can do the same thing for Tessa and Scott i just wish Shpilband was honest and tell tessa and scott that he`s throwing all his weight behind davis and white so V&M can move on they don`t deserve as olympic champs to play second fiddle.

I think it's quite clear that Shpilband is throwing all this weight behind D&W. That fluff piece during SA when he said 'Olympic Gold' for D&W in Sochi is the goal said it all right there.

I wonder what V&M think when they hear this? I wonder what they think when they hear Marina say that D&W's FD is "her masterpiece".

Skate Canada must be very nervous, I would guess.

sliver98
11-27-2011, 02:55 PM
They will change coaches after this year if they plan on continuing till sochi, fresh coach fresh ideas would be good plus worlds is in their hometown next year i am sure they want to win that. It sucks how they threw tessa and Scott under the bus this is the team that really put them on the map not B&A.

Rafter
11-27-2011, 02:57 PM
I do think we're coming to a point where a change is necessary.

I agree with this. But I think Camerlengo is the only option. They wouldn't have to leave Detroit, she is in school in Windsor, plus her physio is right there, they go home on weekends, etc.

I think Camerlengo's teams (P&B and W&P) have the two most interesting SDs this year. Not cookie-cutter crap like the Shpilband teams all have. I think V&M could really benefit from Camerlengo's creativity and ideas.

That said, I'm not sure V&M will continue to compete if they are going to lose to D&W all of the time and also if they see Shpilband/Zoueva favouring them.

pani
11-27-2011, 02:57 PM
Skate Canada must be very nervous, I would guess.

Look like dont care about this. They have Patrick for Sochi and Virtue, whp didnt know yes, will she go to Sochi or no.
Maybe canadian fans could ask SC about this situation?
And i dont know- did SC help there skaters in situation, like this?

That said, I'm not sure V&M will continue to compete if they are going to lose to D&W all of the time and also if they see Shpilband/Zoueva favouring them.
And i still have a question - why they need to skate at 1 competition last season?
Many problems is going from there SD, wich have the same music with latin FD.
Next season if this will be quick-step pattern, again, Zueva learned on V-M (like last season it was with latin) to do this kind of dances and V-M will be in not the best situation again (IMHO).
I dont like Camerlengo SDs, so i didnt see where they could go.

DFJ
11-27-2011, 03:05 PM
Cup Of Russia-were Davis & White really almost 18 points better than Weaver & Poje overall?.
Weaver & Poje free dance was much better for me than Davis & White.
Tessa & Scott are way ahead of them.
I just don't get why Davis & White are getting such high marks & to be that far ahead of others is insulting to the likes of Natalie & Fabian & Weaver & Poje.

I'm with you. And I maintain that if V/M stick with Z/S next year, they're (can't think of the right word - too early). :blah:

pani
11-27-2011, 03:11 PM
Before D-W alwayse had Shpilband support, when Marina was in love with Tessa (when she was with Fedor).
But now - Shpilband talk D-W will be next OGM, Zueva talking about there FD like her best program ever. So maybe now Jhony Jhons support V-M :D

Rafter
11-27-2011, 03:13 PM

They won't change the FD and there's not enough time anyway.

One thing that I wonder about is why Marina brought this music back to the table for them? She had to have known that it wouldn't be loved by everyone - it definitely can't compete musically with Die Fledermaus. In fact, this music not known at all really, and especially won't be known to European judges. She is the coach, she could just have said "no" to the idea and gone in a different direction. There's plenty of great music out there.

pani
11-27-2011, 03:20 PM
They won't change the FD and there's not enough time anyway.

One thing that I wonder about is why Marina brought this music back to the table for them? She had to have known that it wouldn't be loved by everyone - it definitely can't compete musically with Die Fledermaus. In fact, this music not known at all really, and especially won't be known to European judges. She is the coach, she could just have said "no" to the idea and gone in a different direction. There's plenty of great music out there.

When did V-M had better music (i mean music, wich help to have support from audience). then D-W? They alwayse have music, which they made famouse. And maybe Zueva thought - now North America on the top, lets gave them music, wich love North America, not Europe.
I think D-W was angry at last WCh, because people didnt capping them even during awards ceremony, so they said Z-S to give them music, wich will have support from the audience.
And like at Goilden Skate atrticle Flade posted this music most known in USSR, so i have last question - did Zueva ever made for D-W "La Strada" FD?