PDA

View Full Version : Then there's no hope for us: Kim Kardashian filing for divorce

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Louise
10-31-2011, 04:53 PM
So after 72 days of married life, Kim has decided that due to irreconcilable differences, she is filing for divorce.

I have no interest in the Kardashians and it only seemed that her wedding was done for more interest in her reality show, plus I read that with $$$ for photos, video rights, etc Kim made $18M for the whole charade. Not bad, now the show can focus on Kim's divorce.

I am so sick of these no-talent celebs being able to sell stories for a million dollars to tabloids, and it's all BS anyway. I wish they'd just go away.

caseyedwards
10-31-2011, 04:55 PM
awwwww

CDANN1013
10-31-2011, 04:55 PM
I'm shocked I really thought they would a least make the 6 month anniversary.

Carol

PDilemma
10-31-2011, 04:57 PM
Link:

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/kim-kardashian-file-divorce-kris-humphries-161443716.html?nc

Has the wedding spectacular even aired on the show yet? Will all divorce proceedings be filmed for ratings?

And the big question: Was Kris Humphries in on this as a television stunt from the beginning?

Veronika
10-31-2011, 05:06 PM
Has the wedding spectacular even aired on the show yet? Will all divorce proceedings be filmed for ratings?

And the big question: Was Kris Humphries in on this as a television stunt from the beginning?

There was a 2-part special at the beginning of October...I didn't watch any of it, he seems like a jerk.

I'm not sure if he was "in on it," but I think he wanted to be famous.

skatingfan5
10-31-2011, 05:07 PM
:eek: I am shocked at this sad, sad news, simply shocked! :lol: Actually it's completely expected -- except I thought they might manage to keep up the facade until the New Year, so they could have some big Kardashian Klan Kristmas special for more :bribe:. :rolleyes:

Jot the Dot Dot
10-31-2011, 05:09 PM
When each was asked what they'll miss the most visa-vis their splitting: She'll miss the security of a man about the house, and he'll miss leaving her behind.

soxxy
10-31-2011, 05:14 PM
I suppose they won't be in the DWTS audience tonight, cheering on Krob. (Will Rob be able to go on?? :drama:)

Aaron W
10-31-2011, 05:16 PM
So marriages like this are allowed in California, but marriages between two loving men or two loving women are constitutionally prohibited? :rolleyes:

skatingfan5
10-31-2011, 05:18 PM
I suppose they won't be in the DWTS audience tonight, cheering on Krob. (Will Rob be able to go on?? :drama:)My hope is that he is so :wuzrobbed heartbroken by his sister's divorce that he won't be able to take a single step on the dance floor. :P But the reality is more likely that this will garner him "sympathy votes" from whomever are the Kardashian kult-followers who have been voting for him the past six weeks. :(

skatingfan5
10-31-2011, 05:20 PM
So marriages like this are allowed in California, but marriages between two loving men or two loving women are constitutionally prohibited? :rolleyes:Kim and Kris -- poster couple for DOMA. :rolleyes:

Fridge_Break
10-31-2011, 05:20 PM
So marriages like this are allowed in California, but marriages between two loving men or two loving women are constitutionally prohibited? :rolleyes:

This.

IceAlisa
10-31-2011, 05:21 PM
I am still ashamed of the fellow Californians who voted against gay marriage.

Look on the bright side, though: that wedding pumped some major :bribe: into the economy.

PDilemma
10-31-2011, 05:22 PM

I believe stories like this are what inspired my late grandfather to frequently note that straight people were destroying the sanctity of marriage all by themselves and shouldn't be preaching about it to anyone else.

skatingfan5
10-31-2011, 05:26 PM
Look on the bright side, though: that wedding pumped some major :bribe: into the economy.Since much of the wedding expenses were offered for free by the various wedding suppliers, I'd say the wedding pumped some major :bribe: into the Kardashian koffers. :rolleyes: