PDA

View Full Version : Frank Carroll on Elizaveta Tuktamisheva

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]

kwanette
11-07-2011, 09:17 PM
Nobody is saying he should have declined to comment. It is normal to comment on your opponent's performance. All we are saying was he was over the top in his comments- more so than I have heard other coaches do- at least those who have similar clout as Frank.

About Frank being the "classiest"? Please..........!!! He is one of the most political figures in FS. Translation: not honest, but the more skilled ones are more diplomatic. His comments were rather crude, even for a politician.

Crude? Not honest? What are you talking about?

Vash01
11-07-2011, 09:31 PM
Crude? Not honest? What are you talking about?

No, it's not "honest" when he calls a skater who has already performed very well at a junior and senior level, a "Novice level skater", that is CRUDE. I wish he had not sunk that low.

kwanette
11-07-2011, 09:42 PM
No, it's not "honest" when he calls a skater who has already performed very well at a junior and senior level, a "Novice level skater", that is CRUDE. I wish he had not sunk that low.

I must not understand your meaning of CRUDE.

essence_of_soy
11-08-2011, 02:02 AM
If given the offer, I bet Frank would trade Mirai for Elizaveta in a New York minute.

skateboy
11-08-2011, 09:20 AM
I must not understand your meaning of CRUDE.

Frank has been crude on a number of occasions, dating all the way back to his Linda Fratianne politicking at the 1980 Olympics.

One of the most respected coaches in FS history? Absolutely. One of the classiest? Hardly.