PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Nationals Predications?

Pages : 1 [2]

Frau Muller
10-26-2011, 12:46 PM
I'm not ready for any 'predications.' If so, I would be in a predicament.

Ziggy
10-26-2011, 05:41 PM
But will Bela Papp win again? Or Viktor Zubik?

Sorry Finnice but they are all so inconsistent at the moment, it's kinda like drawing a name out of the hat. ;)

Vagabond
10-26-2011, 05:45 PM
Which nationals? There are fans from around the world here? ;)

I should have thought it was obvious. Swedish Nationals, of course. That's all anyone cares about here. :)

Ziggy
10-26-2011, 05:54 PM
I should have thought it was obvious. Swedish Nationals, of course. That's all anyone cares about here. :)

Majorov, Schultheiss, Helgesson are all such cool, voidy skaters that obviously it's going to be the best Nats of the season. :)

Finnice
10-26-2011, 05:56 PM
Sorry Finnice but they are all so inconsistent at the moment, it's kinda like drawing a name out of the hat. ;)

I hope your hat has many names, dear!

Sylvia
10-26-2011, 06:06 PM
The season may have barely started, but still, I'm more interested in finding out if there is a certain skater to watch.
Well, there have been ongoing discussions on this very topic in the separate US Men, Pairs, and Ladies threads in the Trash Can forum -- here's the link to my post in the US Ladies thread earlier today that lists their top season international and domestic scores so far and gives an idea of "who to watch" in Senior/Junior/Novice: http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?p=3337993#post3337993

Oops...sorry for the thread title typo! I fixed it!
FYI, we only have 5 minutes from the time we create a thread to modify the wording in our thread titles. After that, you have to ask a moderator to make any changes.

That's what I was about to say...
OP: Country?
And if you say the US, then no wonder people think we think we're the center of the universe! Sheessh.
Yes, it's always good to remember that this forum is called FSUniverse, not FSUSA. ;)

joannskater
10-27-2011, 09:07 PM
Well, there have been ongoing discussions on this very topic in the separate US Men, Pairs, and Ladies threads in the Trash Can forum -- here's the link to my post in the US Ladies thread earlier today that lists their top season international and domestic scores so far and gives an idea of "who to watch" in Senior/Junior/Novice: http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?p=3337993#post3337993

FYI, we only have 5 minutes from the time we create a thread to modify the wording in our thread titles. After that, you have to ask a moderator to make any changes.

Yes, it's always good to remember that this forum is called FSUniverse, not FSUSA. ;)

Thanks Sylvia!