PDA

View Full Version : Jessica Simpson pregnant?

Pages : [1] 2

Veronika
10-24-2011, 08:35 PM
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20539477,00.html
http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/10/24/jessica-simpson-is-she-pregnant/

So, is she or isn't she? Silly poll time!

overedge
10-24-2011, 09:33 PM
I believe the correct answer is "she will spread the rumour that she is as long as she keeps getting publicity for it".

Imagine the horror if she actually is pregnant and, because her career is so 15 minutes ago, nobody really cares :lol:

BaileyCatts
10-24-2011, 09:39 PM
:shuffle: uhm ... 'scuse me for bein' dumb, but what's the FSU reference to "purple" always being in all the polls? :o

FiveRinger
10-25-2011, 04:32 AM
I can't believe we're having this conversation about her. She's the same one who went on and on and on and on about being a virgin when she married Nick Lachey and now she's knocked up and unmarried? My, what a change in attitude!

And of course, she had to do something to upstage above mentioned ex-husband's recent wedding.:rolleyes:

jessilyn
10-25-2011, 05:00 AM
IN TOUCH Magazine- yes pregnant, the baby is a girl, and she is in her second trimester

caseyedwards
10-25-2011, 05:16 AM
Ew I just thought of her famous line from her show about dropping the kids off at the pool! That may not be euphemism now

Veronika
10-25-2011, 02:10 PM
I can't believe we're having this conversation about her. She's the same one who went on and on and on and on about being a virgin when she married Nick Lachey and now she's knocked up and unmarried? My, what a change in attitude!

Yes, it is a bit ironic...but she is at least engaged. (Though there are rumors that the wedding is off for now.)

FiveRinger
10-25-2011, 09:52 PM
And now she's got some real competition. Tony Romo's wife is preggers! LOL!

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20539826,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+people%2Fheadlines+%28PEOPLE. com%3A+Top+Headlines%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher

Allskate
10-26-2011, 01:26 AM

That's what popped into my mind when I read about her pregnancy. Of course, she already had pretty much eviscerated her good girl image with some of her post-Nick hookups.

RockTheTassel
10-26-2011, 01:58 AM
:shuffle: uhm ... 'scuse me for bein' dumb, but what's the FSU reference to "purple" always being in all the polls? :o

Yeah, can someone explain the purple thing?

Veronika
10-26-2011, 02:02 PM

Survey says: There's no reason for purple. It just is.

Yazmeen
10-26-2011, 02:36 PM
I've always assumed it referred to the MK fanatics who went goofy in 2004 with "Tosca Purple" (yes, they called it that) pompoms and whatnot at Nationals only to have Michelle, par usual, change her dress and wear a different color. Purple sort of became a hallmark of fandom going over the tipping point. Might be wrong, though, who knows!!!! :lol:

For the record, I think Jess has a bun in the oven.

PDilemma
10-26-2011, 02:41 PM
I've always assumed it referred to the MK fanatics who went goofy in 2004 with "Tosca Purple" (yes, they called it that) pompoms and whatnot at Nationals only to have Michelle, par usual, change her dress and wear a different color. Purple sort of became a hallmark of fandom going over the tipping point. Might be wrong, though, who knows!!!! :lol:

For the record, I think Jess has a bun in the oven.

I was an MK Uber. But I remember thinking when that was being planned around the net that it was going to backfire as she had often changed costumes for Nats.

Veronika
10-26-2011, 02:45 PM

Yeah, that too. :)

I'm suspecting that we will see a JS baby story on one of the celeb magazines/tabloids soon...

Yazmeen
10-26-2011, 02:59 PM
I was an MK Uber. But I remember thinking when that was being planned around the net that it was going to backfire as she had often changed costumes for Nats.

I was a serious MK fan at that time, too. That was the year her fans got some serious attention from the media at Nationals, and when I read about one making a huge deal of her "Tosca Purple" manicured nails to a reporter, that's when I realized the cheese had slid off the cracker for some fans and we were entering wacko football fanatic territory. :shuffle:

Wonder how Jess's baby bump looks in purple???? :P