PDA

View Full Version : Weaver and Poje their time is now

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

zilam98
06-13-2012, 01:40 AM
it could be eidelweiss or that dance that maria and the captain did at the courtyard, or that first waltz in the grand ball scene. any of those options would be lovely, but of course the latter two are faster than eidelweiss. but then again, the movie sped up the tempo of the ball version of eidelweiss. would be very interesting combo!

jl22aries
06-13-2012, 03:39 AM
New link from a DSC show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCTjeHa0oVM&feature=g-all-lik

During the drive home it also occurred to me the waltz portion of the polka might be from the courtyard scene, which is sexy as hell. What a handsome Maria and Captain these two make. I wonder how many Maria/Cpt's we'll be seeing this year?

leapfrogonice
06-14-2012, 02:17 AM
I could not help but find it ironic that a skater who dressed in a glittery animal print skirt, and chose a much-discussed "post conjugal" off the shoulder strap look, and could go from apparently such genuine over-wrought emotion to clenched-fists of ecstatic victory in a split second, is suddenly so confidently describing what is "tacky" "classy" and "not over the top." It's not that I question whether they very well may present a very classy version of their programs. It just seems once again manipulative.

Pratfall
06-14-2012, 03:14 AM
:lol::eek::confused::mad: ( see how quick I did that ? Every emotion genuine , believe me !)

Oh, please... I find the use of "manipulative" highly ironic in the face of that attempt.

alilou
06-14-2012, 03:29 AM
^^^^^ This :)

The Accordion
06-14-2012, 08:48 AM
Oh lord. I am not an eye roller usually - but I can't help myself.

lauravvv
06-14-2012, 12:21 PM
One more :rolleyes: from me (yes, that pertains to you, leapfrogonice).

clarie
06-14-2012, 12:45 PM
Ditto on that ^.

tut88
06-14-2012, 01:00 PM
:rolleyes:
:scream:

professordeb
06-14-2012, 02:57 PM
I could not help but find it ironic that a skater who dressed in a glittery animal print skirt, and chose a much-discussed "post conjugal" off the shoulder strap look, and could go from apparently such genuine over-wrought emotion to clenched-fists of ecstatic victory in a split second, is suddenly so confidently describing what is "tacky" "classy" and "not over the top." It's not that I question whether they very well may present a very classy version of their programs. It just seems once again manipulative.

I think it's called "acting" and apparently she did a good job if this is how YOU feel from her interpretation of the music. Pardon me while I
:lol: and :rolleyes: and :rofl: and :blah: and finish with :P

beebee
06-14-2012, 03:24 PM
Oy leapfrogonice, maybe a good laxative would help your disposition.

Fort
07-20-2012, 11:49 PM
W/P's latest tweets are making me very curious about their programs and excited about their new season...

15 Jul Kaitlyn / Andrew ‏@WeaverPoje
If we are to achieve results never before accomplished, we must expect to employ methods never before attempted. -- Francis Bacon

17 Jul Kaitlyn / Andrew ‏@WeaverPoje
These are a few of our favourite things! #privateice #makingprogress #newFD pic.twitter.com/nPg3jHTU

6h Kaitlyn / Andrew ‏@WeaverPoje
We are SO excited for today's adventure!!! #newexperience #newFD #newWP

http://twitter.com/WeaverPoje

Macassar88
07-21-2012, 01:30 AM
W/P's latest tweets are making me very curious about their programs and excited about their new season...

15 Jul Kaitlyn / Andrew ‏@WeaverPoje
If we are to achieve results never before accomplished, we must expect to employ methods never before attempted. -- Francis Bacon

17 Jul Kaitlyn / Andrew ‏@WeaverPoje
These are a few of our favourite things! #privateice #makingprogress #newFD pic.twitter.com/nPg3jHTU

6h Kaitlyn / Andrew ‏@WeaverPoje
We are SO excited for today's adventure!!! #newexperience #newFD #newWP

http://twitter.com/WeaverPoje
I'm guessing that Kaitlyn will be wearing a pig costume and andrew wearing a farmer costume so they can make bacon?

HSGP21
07-21-2012, 11:39 AM
Another exciting hint- appears they are working with Allison Holker from SYTYCD

RT @Allisonholker Today is such an exciting day!!! WOW ... Can't wait to start the new adventure #ICEDANCING

WeaverPojeLove
07-25-2012, 05:19 PM
Hello everyone!

I am the owner of The Weaver Poje Love tumblr, twitter and youtube channel.

Here is a fan project that might interest you:

MESSAGE TO W/P FANS: Ask Kaitlyn & Andrew a question

Hey hey hey, WeaPo fans!

Iím excited to announce you that Kaitlyn Weaver and Andrew Poje agreed to participate in a fan Q & A where YOU are the interviewer.

You can ask them any question about their skating, their goals and their programs for the upcoming season(s).

This is how it works:

You send me the question(s) you have on mind via:

1. Tumblr (http://theweaverpojelove.tumblr.com/) PRIVATE MESSAGE or ASK BOX.

2. Twitter @WeaverPojeLove PRIVATE MESSAGE or tweet me the question.

3. Email: theweaverpojelove@gmail.com

All the questions will be sent to Kaitlyn and Andrew anonymously.

When W/P will answer, Iíll publish the Q & A on my blog Ė so stay tuned to see if they have answered your questions.

You have until friday to send me your question.

Are you excited? I hope so! Because I am!

Canít wait to read your questions!!! Bring them on ;)

:)