PDA

View Full Version : Embarrassing Teen Pics of Your Fave Hollywood Heartthrobs

Pages : [1] 2

Rex
10-21-2011, 04:00 AM
Before fame, SHAME! (http://www.teen.com/embarrassing-celebrity-photos-zac-efron-taylor-lautner-jake-gyllenhaal-joe-jonas/comment-page-1/#.TqDdEaCIm0s)

overedge
10-21-2011, 05:38 AM
Before fame, SHAME! (http://www.teen.com/embarrassing-celebrity-photos-zac-efron-taylor-lautner-jake-gyllenhaal-joe-jonas/comment-page-1/#.TqDdEaCIm0s)

Zac Efron :rofl:

(although I will admit to having hair kind of like that at some points in the 80s. It was fun to overwash your hair so it was really dried out, braid it into lots of really tight tiny braids, sleep on it overnight, and then unbraid it and watch it go boingggggg)

genevieve
10-21-2011, 05:44 AM
that Ian Sommerhalder picture reminds me of a gigantic Shaun Cassidy poster I had when I was 8 :rofl:

Rex
10-21-2011, 02:28 PM
I thought that pic of Ian Somerhalder was Nastassia Kinski at first.

taf2002
10-21-2011, 02:42 PM
I voted for Robert Pattison. I have never seen anything sexy or attractive about him but that photo is the worst. The shirtless cowboy is pretty bad too.

Rex
10-21-2011, 02:54 PM
I voted for Robert Pattison. I have never seen anything sexy or attractive about him but that photo is the worst. The shirtless cowboy is pretty bad too.

I definitely don't get the fascination with him at all. But the young ladies seem to be batshit crazy over him.

Poor Chace Crawford. Someone forgot to tell him that The Village People aren't accepting auditions anymore :shuffle:.

Satellitegirl
10-21-2011, 02:59 PM
Robert Pattinson is attractive, IMO, but not exceedingly so. He doesn't make my knees buckle ;).

Rex
10-21-2011, 03:26 PM
Robert Pattinson is attractive, IMO, but not exceedingly so. He doesn't make my knees buckle ;).

Out of curiosity, Satellitegirl, who does make your knees buckle and your toes curl?

Sometimes I wonder if Hollywood is truly in touch with your demographic in terms of what makes you :swoon: on screen and on TV.

Satellitegirl
10-21-2011, 03:36 PM
There really aren't too many in Hollywood who do. I'm even *yawn* about Johnny Depp anymore..I mean he's attractive, but his schtick of being a "deep" person, is just boring to me. You're in the friggin Pirates movies as a drunk looking pirate...get over it. Ian Somerhalder is delicious(god awful pic on that link though LOL)...and I love Robert Downey Jr....and love Christian Bale(but his offscreen persona leaves much to be desired...so that turns me off of him quite a bit).

Rex
10-21-2011, 03:43 PM
There really aren't too many in Hollywood who do. I'm even *yawn* about Johnny Depp anymore..I mean he's attractive, but his schtick of being a "deep" person, is just boring to me. You're in the friggin Pirates movies as a drunk looking pirate...get over it. Ian Somerhalder is delicious(god awful pic on that link though LOL)...and I love Robert Downey Jr....and love Christian Bale(but his offscreen persona leaves much to be desired...so that turns me off of him quite a bit).

ITA - Depp takes himself way too seriously. I thought his comment about comparing having his photoshoots to being raped were totally dumb.

Scintillation
10-21-2011, 04:05 PM

If I could give rep I would. Jonny Depp is starting to sound like one of those emo douchebags you always try to avoid in social situations.

genevieve
10-21-2011, 04:53 PM
ITA - Depp takes himself way too seriously. I thought his comment about comparing having his photoshoots to being raped were totally dumb.
:scream: I hadn't heard/read that, but last time I saw him on Letterman, he was insufferable. I love him in many many movies, and I think he was a bit refreshing when he was younger, but he seems to have bought into the persona "Johnny Depp", and he just seems very fake. It's too bad.

luenatic
10-21-2011, 05:57 PM
I don't see anything wrong with Jake's photo. It's super HOT!

Rex
10-21-2011, 06:00 PM
:scream: I hadn't heard/read that, but last time I saw him on Letterman, he was insufferable. I love him in many many movies, and I think he was a bit refreshing when he was younger, but he seems to have bought into the persona "Johnny Depp", and he just seems very fake. It's too bad.

Was that the Letterman ep where he talked about his yacht and his island and shit? Total PITA.

When he was choosing his roles against type, I rather admired him for not playing on his good looks. But now, he's like, a total franchise whore.

Marge_Simpson
10-21-2011, 06:09 PM
The photo of Grace Jones sent me on a trip down memory lane. :lol: