PDA

View Full Version : Embarrassing Teen Pics of Your Fave Hollywood Heartthrobs

Pages : 1 [2]

skatingfan5
10-21-2011, 06:36 PM
Before fame, SHAME! (http://www.teen.com/embarrassing-celebrity-photos-zac-efron-taylor-lautner-jake-gyllenhaal-joe-jonas/comment-page-1/#.TqDdEaCIm0s)Thanks for the link, Rex. I have a miserable sinus headache today, so I really appreciated a good laugh. There is no way that I could choose which was the "most humiliating" pic but most of them had me :rofl:. Taylor Lautner looked like he was 9 years old in his which made it even more :scream: for me.

Rex
10-21-2011, 07:24 PM
I don't see anything wrong with Jake's photo. It's super HOT!

The photo of Grace Jones sent me on a trip down memory lane. :lol:
Jake looks like he wanted someone to pull up to his bumper... teeheehee

Thanks for the link, Rex. I have a miserable sinus headache today, so I really appreciated a good laugh. There is no way that I could choose which was the "most humiliating" pic but most of them had me :rofl:. Taylor Lautner looked like he was 9 years old in his which made it even more :scream: for me. feel bettah....a good deep belly laugh can clear out a sinus.

peibeck
10-21-2011, 07:31 PM
:rofl: I had that same hideous kind of hair style Ryan Reynolds did back in about 1989. :yikes: Of course, now I wish I had that much hair. :lol:

skateycat
10-21-2011, 07:48 PM
^^peibeck, my husband says he would he would take purple hair if he could just have hair again.

MacMadame
10-21-2011, 08:13 PM
If I could give rep I would. Jonny Depp is starting to sound like one of those emo douchebags you always try to avoid in social situations.

Particularly since he smells.

taf2002
10-21-2011, 08:59 PM
Was that the Letterman ep where he talked about his yacht and his island and shit? Total PITA.

When he was choosing his roles against type, I rather admired him for not playing on his good looks. But now, he's like, a total franchise whore.

If someone told me that I was going to be in silly little movie after silly little movie & would make millions, I would totally be a franchise whore. I agree the Pirates movies are silly, but I think Johnny Depp is brilliant in them. He's the only reason I have ever watched any of them to the end.

screech
10-23-2011, 11:39 PM
IIRC, Johnny has said that he's doing those kinds of movies now because his kids can watch them, plus for the money (which I'm sure he's not lacking in - hello private island!) for his kids' future. And his partner, Vanessa, isn't lacking in funds either, what with her long singing career, plus her acting.

Just because I adore him, and he has some embarrassing younger photos... Alexander Skarsgard (http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/magicdancer/Alexander/ASPkPantsT-shirt-2.jpg) was quite dorky looking (http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/magicdancer/Alexander/ASPkPantsT-shirt.jpg) when he modeled for Guess in his early 20s.

Civic
10-24-2011, 12:00 AM
I voted for Robert Pattison. I have never seen anything sexy or attractive about him but that photo is the worst. The shirtless cowboy is pretty bad too.

IMO, he has the raw material to be handsome, i.e. regular features, good skin, nice eyes, etc. But the pallid, angst-ridden vampire schtick just doesn't do it for me. I've also read that he can be hygiene and grooming challenged.

Rex
10-24-2011, 01:27 AM
IMO, he has the raw material to be handsome, i.e. regular features, good skin, nice eyes, etc. But the pallid, angst-ridden vampire schtick just doesn't do it for me. I've also read that he can be hygiene and grooming challenged.

What? His face looks like it has been smushed in with a shovel.

VIETgrlTerifa
10-24-2011, 07:01 AM
I had a major crush on Robert Pattinson when I saw him in Harry Potter 4. I agree with Civic that he has great features and I personally think he's very handsome. I just hope that once Twilight is over, he can't stop with the vampire angst look.

Civic
10-24-2011, 07:33 AM
I had a major crush on Robert Pattinson when I saw him in Harry Potter 4. I agree with Civic that he has great features and I personally think he's very handsome. I just hope that once Twilight is over, he can't stop with the vampire angst look.

I hadn't realized he was in one of the Harry Potter flicks. Which character did he play?

VIETgrlTerifa
10-24-2011, 07:55 AM
I hadn't realized he was in one of the Harry Potter flicks. Which character did he play?

Cedric Diggory. :)