PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Little Liars Halloween special

Latte
10-18-2011, 06:36 PM
Tomorrow night, Wednesday.
I am really looking forward to this as I have missed the girls.:D
Will we ever find out who the heck A is?:eek:
My latest guess, Emily. I think she doesn't know it herself, but, she was acting very strange the last couple of eppies.:shuffle:

Just a guess.

KikiSashaFan
10-18-2011, 07:27 PM
I'm so addicted to this show it's terrible. I hadn't read the books before I started watching the show, but I've been reading them while it's been on break. I'm on book 4 right now and I'm starting to confuse myself over what's from the books and what's from the show :lol:

Latte
10-18-2011, 07:56 PM
I can't find the books around here. I would like to read them.

KikiSashaFan
10-18-2011, 08:02 PM
I order them off Amazon. They're about 10 bucks each in the store, which isn't bad, but I got 1-4 in a box set and 5-8 in a box set for 50 bucks for all of them. I'm assuming 9-12 will be out the same way once they're all released, only 9 are out so far.

Stormy
10-19-2011, 02:38 AM
I can't find the books around here. I would like to read them.

Can you interlibrary loan them? Or get them from paperback swap?

genevieve
10-19-2011, 03:24 AM
I'm so addicted to this show it's terrible. I hadn't read the books before I started watching the show, but I've been reading them while it's been on break. I'm on book 4 right now and I'm starting to confuse myself over what's from the books and what's from the show :lol:

I started watching the show because of The Lying Game. Hulu only has 5 eps at a time up, and they shift periodically, so my involvement in PLL is, in order:

- watching 3-4 of the most recent eps (although I don't think I saw the season finale)
- watching episodes 1-5
- reading Book 1 while watching the above eps
- currently watching several episodes in the latter part of Season 1.

so i'm confused about what's show and what's book, and the order of everything! :D

I am hoping the Halloween show will be on Hulu pretty quickly :)

KikiSashaFan
10-19-2011, 04:55 AM
Oh jeez, I'm confused just reading that.

ETA- Wikipedia has pretty good summaries of season one (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pretty_Little_Liars_(season_1)) and season two. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pretty_Little_Liars_(season_2))

oleada
10-20-2011, 01:10 AM
How long before the first season is this supposed to be?

Is it just me or Allison looks like a baby Denise Richards? Jenna looks so old. Noel is a creeper.

When does season 2 start up again?

Cloudy_Gumdrops
10-20-2011, 01:13 AM
Yay, a Toby/Emily scene. That already makes it better than most of the last few eppies we got.

oleada
10-20-2011, 01:17 AM
Most of the guys on this show are pretty damn creepy to be honest...

KikiSashaFan
10-20-2011, 02:16 AM
How long before the first season is this supposed to be?

Is it just me or Allison looks like a baby Denise Richards? Jenna looks so old. Noel is a creeper.

When does season 2 start up again?

Season two starts again in January. And Jenna is like 30 IRL so yeah...

The special isn't airing until next week in Canada :wuzrobbed

genevieve
10-21-2011, 06:56 AM
what a great episode!

Jenna reminds me of Charisma Carpenter on Buffy...I've watched the show a ton, and now when I see S1, it's clear she is so much older than the rest of the cast :lol:

Hanna and the telephone scene was excellent!

michiruwater
10-21-2011, 06:30 PM
I lurve Hanna. It was interesting to see Spencer circa 2008 - much less badass, though of course she had little reason to be. And Aria was way more interesting pre-Ezra (though them running into each other was cute!)

I really liked the episode but it felt like such a tease. I miss PLL :(

Not a fan of the possible 'Ali had a twin' aspect, since they said they weren't going to go there and, having read the plotline, I think the whole thing was a total cop out and dumb. They already promised that Ali's evil twin wasn't A, and neither is Mona, yet they worked hard to indicate they might be in this episode. And the family portrait everyone's talking about - clearly, the two pictures on either side of Jason were just a single picture of Allison horizontally flipped. Couldn't they have at least splurged on two different, similar pictures?

Latte
10-21-2011, 08:18 PM
It is not back on until Jan. What a bummer.:mad: