PDA

View Full Version : The Walking Dead Season 2

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Satellitegirl
10-16-2011, 06:22 PM
Starts tonight! :) I can't wait.

It is an hour and a half premier, and starts at 9.

http://www.amctv.com/shows/the-walking-dead

AliasJohnDoe
10-16-2011, 08:40 PM
Re-watching the first 6 episodes from Season One now on AMC from 2:30pm - 9:00pm.

Can't wait for tonights premiere!!!

AliasJohnDoe
10-16-2011, 10:04 PM
"10 Things To Know" before watching Season 2 premiere.
Plus another "new" 5-minute preview released yesterday:
http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2011/10/the-walking-dead-10-things-to-know-before-watching-the-season-2-premiere.html

Stormy
10-16-2011, 11:19 PM
I have synchro tonight and I am going to miss it. :( We don't have a DVR, so I am hoping it gets up on On Demand fast. Mr Stormy and I rewatched Season 1 recently and are flipping back and forth between the marathon on now and the Patriots game.

What a phenominal show. AMC's got my three favorite shows....Walking Dead, Breaking Bad and Mad Men.

PrincessLeppard
10-17-2011, 12:37 AM
Amazing Race had better start on time. Plus the baseball game is on. So. I hope my brain can pay attention to three different things.

But I am excited for this!!! I'm hoping for lots of zombies and fewer stupid people! :)

rfisher
10-17-2011, 12:56 AM
I acknowledge some of the people are stupid, but, um the zombies don't do much except lurch.

PrincessLeppard
10-17-2011, 12:57 AM
Well, hopefully they lurch after the stupid people and then lunch on them.

rfisher
10-17-2011, 02:20 AM
Note to self: if the zombies attack, do not drive down the freeway where all the idiots went. Take the backroads. And do not cut your own damn artery.

PrincessLeppard
10-17-2011, 03:17 AM
The stupid moments have so far been limited. However, how far do they think this kid has traveled?

rfisher
10-17-2011, 03:30 AM
Well, they were stupid for letting a kid walk up to a wild deer. A deer that would just stand there. Right. That was dumb.

PrincessLeppard
10-17-2011, 03:32 AM
Without a bunch of humans around, though, wouldn't the deer have not been frightened?

Still, that was NOT what I thought was going to happen!

pat c
10-17-2011, 03:45 AM
I wasn't sure what the kid was trying to do, pet it?

In the wild, the deer would have taken off as soon as it saw you if you startled it. If it knows you're there, it knows and it would have kept it's distance. (shrug) kind of an odd way to end it.

rfisher
10-17-2011, 03:50 AM
Without a bunch of humans around, though, wouldn't the deer have not been frightened?

Still, that was NOT what I thought was going to happen!

The deer would have bolted as soon as it saw movement or smelled them. There's other things besides humans that might eat it. I'm guessing the people who they run to found the girl.

AliasJohnDoe
10-17-2011, 04:39 AM
My main thought on tonights episode:

I liked the way Andrea told Dale off about making her choices for her. Who is he to decide how people "choose" to end their life, and then act like some kind of savior who did her a favor. I felt exactly like Andrea...Dale was a self-righteous control freak who needed to mind his own business. And give Andrea her gun back...there are zombies wandering around everywhere!!!!

AliasJohnDoe
10-17-2011, 04:59 AM
Post-premiere thoughts and what comes next:

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2011/10/the-walking-dead-season-2-premiere-what-comes-next.html

This one made me laugh:

4. Zombies can move in herds: Okay, this is new. We had been kind of accustomed to lurkers (zombies that just hang around waiting for fresh meat to wander by) and roamers (zombies who themselves wander -- slowly -- in search of the next meal). At a September screening of the season premiere, producer Gale Anne Hurd talked about the new herd behavior and said to think of it not so much as an organized effort, so much as the braindead leading the braindead. One walked in a particular direction and others followed