PDA

View Full Version : 3rd US Dance team 2012, who's you pick?

Pages : 1 [2]

SamuraiK
10-16-2011, 07:07 PM
Samuelson & Gilles amount of votes (the only team we haven't seen so far) says a lot about the objectiveness of this board :D And LOL at Chock&Bates being referred as the "villains" so spot on to describe this situation.

My vote goes to Hubbell & Donohue, they could spoil the Canton Party..

hlp728
10-17-2011, 03:29 AM
Would love Samuelson/Gilles to take 2nd and Hubbell/Donahue 3rd at Nationals. Wishful thinking...why not.

Tak
10-17-2011, 03:40 AM
I dont know who I want to win until I see all the programs, but I picked C/B as who I think will win, mostly based on the pull Igor has with the USFS. I think his teams will be hard to beat. Given the enormous respect his teams get from the judges, Im surprised more Canadian teams dont train with him.

This is maybe a good place to ask this question - Do S/Z have any promising junior teams anymore? Have they priced themselves out of the market or something? It struck me during the JGPs that Igor had no teams there [or did I miss someone?]. Before this he always had new junior teams coming up.

Do they have any good novice couples? I'm wondering who is going to replace his current crop of skaters. I've read some threads where people were worrying about the domination of one coaching center [meaning him] - but that domination wont last for long, no matter how good a technical coach you are - if you dont have gifted young students down the pipeline.