PDA

View Full Version : Skate America Broadcasts TV and Internet

Pages : 1 2 [3]

bibi
10-22-2011, 11:17 PM
So is there any way to see the pairs shorts and the ladies shorts tonight? Can any of these channels be helpfull? : http://onlinetvi.com/de/category/sport/

Bev Johnston
10-23-2011, 12:37 AM
That's what's happening here as well. I had the same feeling. I don't expect to see any skating on NBC.

And that wouldn't have been ice networks fault regarding Davis and White. They are only getting the feed from NBC. If you want to blame an entity; blame the correct one. It wasn't IN's doing.

Okay, then I'll blame NBC. Pretty darn dirty.

Iceman
10-23-2011, 01:45 PM
Today Sunday NBC is showing Rugby!!!! No skating, as some have noted above. That sucks.

skatemommy
10-23-2011, 05:32 PM
My cable company wants $15.00/mo to add Universal Sports. Any internet links most appreciated.

Allskate
10-24-2011, 12:24 AM
NBC sucks. Local football sucks. That is all.

barbk
10-24-2011, 12:34 AM
My NBC affiliate (Denver) isn't showing skating at all. And IceNetwork isn't working for me -- I ended up watching the Eurosport feed. Ice Network's idiotic customer service reps just sent me this in response to my email about having trouble using IceNetwork to see Skate America on a Mac (OSX 10.6.8) running Safari 5.1 - "In order to improve the quality of your experience on MLB.com, we recommend you occasionally clean out the temporary Internet files in Internet Explorer." MLB.com???? IE???? Are they really idiots, or just acting that way?

I'm either getting a refund or disputing the charge on my credit card; this is ridiculous.

rfisher
10-24-2011, 01:57 PM
How many actually thought football wouldn't trump skating on a Saturday? :lol: There was an online streaming NBC thread which worked quite well. I suggest people start looking for alternative viewing options prior to Friday. And it would help if they were all in one thread like last season.

skatemommy
10-24-2011, 02:07 PM
In the Ladies SkAm thread, there was a link to Eurosport that worked wonders! Thanks to whoever posted!