PDA

View Full Version : Dancing With The Stars, Week 4

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22

Yazmeen
10-12-2011, 03:01 AM
CRAP!!!! Chynna goes and Nancy Clumsy stays. AAAAUUUUUUUGHHHH!!!

Garden Kitty
10-12-2011, 03:02 AM
I'd prefer to see Rob go, but won't be upset if it's Chynna. Poor Tony though, the one time I thought he had a partner who could dance and she still goes out early.

Yay for Pee Wee!!

rfisher
10-12-2011, 03:02 AM
Oh, well. I'd rather it be Kboy, but they'd have gone in a week or two any way. The only couple I want to root for is JR/Karina. I think I'll watch Sing Off next week and catch parts of DWTS next week. I don't care to watch Chaz, Kboy, or David. Tristan is hot and Carson is funny and hopefully I'll catch them.

danceronice
10-12-2011, 03:03 AM
Chynna wasn't great overall and she really blew last night. But Chaz has never danced as well as ANY of the three who were up. Rob's had a really good week, Chynna was top the first week, Nancy's good overall but not flashy (she's appropriate to someone her age who's had more like a year or two lessons), Chaz...has never had a good week. Last night they were just nice because Cher was there.

Notice that they didn't have the judges going on and on about how sad it was to see any of these people go.

BaileyCatts
10-12-2011, 03:18 AM
OMG! How can Clomp-Clomp Bono still even be IN this competition. EVERYONE (Nancy and David and Rob included) deserve to stay over him, and the fact he's not even in the bottom 3 is just sick. Hell even "I" can dance better than that (and that ain't sayin' much!). I fully expect to see him win. I really wouldn't be surprised when he makes the Top 3. :rolleyes:

I'm going to start using my votes to get Chaz voted out rather than keep my fav in at this point! :mad:

Yeah Yeah Yeah .... not a real dancing contest, just a popularity contest, blah blah blah. But still I would expect the dancing to count for just a teeny tiny little itty bit at least!

my little pony
10-12-2011, 03:23 AM
i admit there isnt a lot of actual dancing from camp bono, however, i cant wuzrob krob (if he ever leaves) who moves like he is wearing a diaper filled w poo. also not sorry to see china leave, she reminded me of when cindy brady freaked out on the quiz show. i'd also like to see that cox spouse leave. i can see him soliciting a quickie in an airport bathroom.

Oreo
10-12-2011, 03:24 AM
The novelty of Chaz is over. Please, god, go home next week, and let the dancing competition begin.

Jenna
10-12-2011, 03:25 AM
The novelty of Chaz is over. Please, god, go home next week, and let the dancing competition begin.

:lol:

If only.

Is this ever really a dancing competition?

Oreo
10-12-2011, 03:37 AM
:lol:

If only.

Is this ever really a dancing competition?

Good point! Thanks for reminding me!

PeterG
10-12-2011, 04:38 AM
OMG! How can Clomp-Clomp Bono still even be IN this competition. EVERYONE (Nancy and David and Rob included) deserve to stay over him, and the fact he's not even in the bottom 3...

They always say, "though not necessarily the bottom three". I only remember once in the entire history of the show when they said that the last two were actually the bottom two.

...is just sick.

Come on. "Just sick"...is children dying of starvation. How celebrities fair on a reality show is really not much to get worked up about. :)

I fully expect to see him win.

Dramatic, much? :lol:

KikiSashaFan
10-12-2011, 06:41 AM
I haven't watched either show this week yet, but you've all got me curious. I've fast forwarded through each of Derek and Ricki's dances so far this season because I'm afraid of breaking my tv when I get the overwhelming urge to punch him out, but I may suck it up and watch this week. Maybe. :revenge:

BaileyCatts
10-12-2011, 07:21 AM
^ :shuffle: actually, it was kinda good. Much as I don't like to like Derek, I did think it was good and the intro and exit gimmick was kinda cool.

rfisher
10-12-2011, 12:15 PM
A gimmick not really different than those other pros do and Len always calls them on and always scores them down on. A gimmick is a gimmick.

Garden Kitty
10-12-2011, 12:41 PM
A gimmick not really different than those other pros do and Len always calls them on and always scores them down on. A gimmick is a gimmick.

Tom mentioned to Len before the first round of comments that because of movie week they were allowed to have "stuff" at the beginning and the end of the dance.

skatingfan5
10-12-2011, 03:03 PM
Yay!! People voted for Maks' tight jeans Hope!!!:lol: I used all 18 of my phone/text votes for Maks ... and Hope. If I had thought that there was any chance that JR was in danger, I would have given him half. :shuffle:

Too bad that Chynna forgot her steps on Monday -- I would have much preferred Rob K be the one sent home. Oh well, I'll count my "blessings" that Maks is still around for another week -- and I'm OK with Nancy Grace staying, because I only watch Tristan. :D