PDA

View Full Version : Dancing With The Stars, Week 4

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Rob
10-11-2011, 06:41 PM
I really hope JR and Karina win.

nubka
10-11-2011, 07:25 PM
I'm rooting for Derek & Rikki, because I've always liked Rikki since she was in Hairspray (plus, I think she is a very good dancer!)

I'd also like to see David Arquette hang around as well. I've been giving him all my votes so far...

WindSpirit
10-11-2011, 07:51 PM
Who cares about the music? I was watching Val. I don't care what he was dancing to. Before he was eliminated I thought Val showed promise but yesterday he was just mugging to the camera and angrily pushing the girl out of the way. "Get away from me, this is MY closeup!"

chynna looks scared and tentative like she is regressing

her legs are amazing though, like 6 ft tall Her legs are amazing, especially when she wears leggins. Her dance yesterday was a complete flop, though, and she was waaaaay overmarked. 5s for that would have been too generous.

why do i find david cox arquette so creepy? i can't put my finger on it To me he always looks dirty, drunk/on drugs and as if there is something missing... Can't stand him.

Tristian doesn't shave his chest. He's pretty. He's so dreamy. :swoon: And good for him, I like men with some hair on them. Can I get a job brushing his chest hair?

Anyway, I think he and Nancy were undermarked. It just looks like the judges and the producers have already decided what who can accomplish in the competition (and I don't agree with them, either). I think they're being much too lenient for quite a few people: Chynna (she's not bad but she's not that great either, I thought her rumba was a disaster), Kardashian brother and David Arquette, and too harsh for Nancy and Carson. I don't care about Nancy too much, but don't take the pretty Tristan away!!

Speaking of Rob Kardashian, that ass doesn't look good on a man. Those horrible pants (at least two weeks in a row) don't help, either. A good tailor could make a big difference.

Am I the only one who agreed with Carrie Ann on Karina and JR? That dance was a muddled mess. You're not alone. I didn't care for it, either. I liked their jive and that's it. He's a really good dancer, but I don't care about her choreography. I think last week they got so much applause/praise mainly because of his situation.

I liked Derek and Ricki's tango. I guess he's not much liked around here. I'll take him. :P

The judges are very disappointing. Len's grumpy, Carrie Ann is useless, Bruno is too enthusiastic about everything. I would love to hear what Craig from Strictly Come Dancing would say about some of the dances and the dancers. :rofl: "DISASTAH, dahlin'!"

Nan
10-11-2011, 09:55 PM
I've been watching this bit-by-bit at work today and just saw Carson. What a hoot! Anna is brilliant in what she has been giving him. :lol:

rfisher
10-11-2011, 10:03 PM
It's sad that Derek is the better choreographer and JR is the better dancer. Maybe JR could dance with Derek.

skatingfan5
10-11-2011, 10:28 PM
It's sad that Derek is the better choreographer and JR is the better dancer. Maybe JR could dance with Derek.:yikes: Sadly (because I really, really do not care for Derek's persona) I had to admit that his "Psycho" tango was really, really good -- especially considering the music. He definitely can choreograph and with the marks he and his partners receive from the judges, will almost always make it to the semi-finals, if not the finals.

I'm worried that it could be Hope going home tonight, which would be a shame because her dance last night gave me some hope that she could improve (plus it would mean no more Maks :wuzrobbed). She was one of the ones "in jeopardy" last week -- not sure if she really was in the bottom 3 wrt votes, since they didn't reveal that. I also would be sorry to see Carson leave because he really is fun to watch perform and I like Anna a lot.

rfisher
10-11-2011, 10:34 PM
If there is any justice in the world, either Chaz or Kboy would go home this week. Sadly, I never count on justice.

skatesindreams
10-11-2011, 10:41 PM
If there is any justice in the world, either Chaz or Kboy would go home this week. Sadly, I never count on justice.

I would add David Arquette to the list; but, I'm afraid that his fanbase will keep him in.

danceronice
10-12-2011, 12:01 AM
I would add David Arquette to the list; but, I'm afraid that his fanbase will keep him in.

Who the heck is his fanbase?

I kind of wish JR had gotten Anna--yes, on the face of it, Karina's a better dancer, but I think Anna's better at choreographing and she's developed a bigger fanbase herself.

skatesindreams
10-12-2011, 12:19 AM
^^^
His Ex-Wife's!

soxxy
10-12-2011, 02:04 AM
Brooke's pink dress and get-up is very Barbie.

suep1963
10-12-2011, 02:07 AM
yes--corsette Barbie

danceronice
10-12-2011, 02:07 AM
Was it me or was the sound on that song kind of...muted?

soxxy
10-12-2011, 02:08 AM
I didn't notice, I don't like Soul Man.

shan
10-12-2011, 02:13 AM
Enchanted Melody?? Oh Brooke... :scream: