PDA

View Full Version : TAR 10/9 Don't Lay Down On Me Now.

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

rfisher
10-10-2011, 02:20 AM
PML Marcus can't get it even with help.

PrincessLeppard
10-10-2011, 02:20 AM
Football player needs to work on listening skills.

rfisher
10-10-2011, 02:23 AM
I was pretty confident Cindy was going to drag Ernie across the finish line first, but the Boarders just might win the whole thing if they don't get a broken taxi or some other uncontrollable event.

rfisher
10-10-2011, 02:29 AM
Ma and Pa :cheer2: Love them. So, this will be a race to get to Phil. Come on Showgirls run you twits! ARRRRRRGHHHHH. Done in by idiots.

shan
10-10-2011, 02:33 AM
Oh wow! I think I jinxed the Showgirls! :wuzrobbed

Counseling on the bathmat by Phil!! :lol:

Skittl1321
10-10-2011, 02:33 AM
Rfisher...they aren't allowed to run.

PrincessLeppard
10-10-2011, 02:34 AM
If we were playing the real suicide game, there'd be like five people left. :rofl:

Fridge_Break
10-10-2011, 02:34 AM
I didn't think I'd basically be in tears at the end of the episode :wuzrobbed

Jenna
10-10-2011, 02:37 AM
Another great episode. What a photo finish!

:cheer: for Bill and Cathi.

and an extra :respec: for Bill completing the Roadblock by himself with NO help!

rfisher
10-10-2011, 02:38 AM
If we were playing the real suicide game, there'd be like five people left. :rofl:

You flat out don't know who is going to end up last because there are too many variables that can impact the results this season. the Boarders pay the most attention to the clues, Ma/Pa are tougher than they look, Cindy will kill somebody before the race is over....who knows? Love this season.

shan
10-10-2011, 02:39 AM
You flat out don't know who is going to end up last because there are too many variables that can impact the results this season. the Boarders pay the most attention to the clues, Ma/Pa are tougher than they look, Cindy will kill somebody before the race is over....who knows? Love this season.

:rofl:

dbell1
10-10-2011, 02:43 AM
Phil is also a psychologist. :lol:

I love the boarders. Glad to see the showgirls gone. Time for the twins to go next. And Cindy. Glad to see the bickering sibs gave it a rest for an episode. Ma can take a fall!

BelleBway
10-10-2011, 02:48 AM
Where did this dating couple come from? I don't remember seeing them before.

Glad I wasn't the only one wondering about them :lol:

I love this season- very challenging tasks, interesting destinations, and none of the teams totally grate. Yah the brother/sister can be annoying... but imo they pale in comparison to teams I've hated. At least so far, anyway.

rfisher
10-10-2011, 02:54 AM
Phil is also a psychologist. :lol:

I love the boarders. Glad to see the showgirls gone. Time for the twins to go next. And Cindy. Glad to see the bickering sibs gave it a rest for an episode. Ma can take a fall!

What? I love Cindy. She's fierce. I thought she was going to carry Ernie on her own bike. :lol: I don't dislike any of the teams this season.
I just knew Marcus/wife were toast...lost taxi, screwed up at first task, couldn't even get the Buddha clue with help and the Showgirls are done in by not paying their taxi first. :wall:

Garden Kitty
10-10-2011, 02:59 AM
Glad I wasn't the only one wondering about them :lol:

Was that the team I saw get out of a taxi mid-way through the episode and I thought "who the heck are they?"