PDA

View Full Version : Skating and Gymnastics Spectacular?

Skittl1321
10-05-2011, 10:33 PM
I need some help deciding if this is worth attending.

I hate watching these shows on TV, but I've generally attributed that to how little skating they show, and how much of the band they do. I figured seeing it in person would help that.

However it is "Disney, Nickelodeon, and YouTube Sensations" as the guest artists. This worries me greatly. Will this completely ruin the show for someone who is fairly annoyed by kid-pop music?

Lastly, how high up can you sit before it isn't really worth it? Can you see much from the lower mezzanine?

Sasha'sSpins
10-06-2011, 04:13 AM
I think this is like one of those cheesefests. I went to one once many years ago just because some of my favorites from both disciplines were performing. But I haven't been to one since. Just watch on youtube. Rather cheesy. Those Disney artists sound like their going to be annoying all the way if that's not your cup of tea.

But on the other hand-you might enjoy yourself. I'd suggest watching a few Skate/Gym spectacular videos on youtube to help you decide.

I always sit at the front or close to the front at events so I'm not sure about the upper levels.