PDA

View Full Version : A Whale or a Mermaid?

Pages : 1 [2]

kia_4EverOnIce
10-06-2011, 12:28 AM
it's not about being able to do that or not, it's about how much , what

it's also about constitutions, pathologies, etc...there's such many factors.
I agree a good diet it's the perfect first step, but not to reach a determined weight, just to stay sane.

Many people had questioned me if I'm anorexic or something like that, since I'm very thin, but it's just that I'm like that by constitution, I love doing sports, and I eat whatever I want whenever I want (with sometimes a reality check like...ops, vegetables! fruit!), without problems. And it's also annoying to have people asking you why are you thin and commenting that.

Latte
10-07-2011, 10:55 PM
I may be mistaken, but I didn't think anyone was trying to bring down thin people. I think it was a reaction against the insinuation that you're either some sort of an impossibly perfect fantasy creature or you're a "whale." At least that's how I read it.

I agree.

PDilemma
10-07-2011, 11:04 PM
I may be mistaken, but I didn't think anyone was trying to bring down thin people. I think it was a reaction against the insinuation that you're either some sort of an impossibly perfect fantasy creature or you're a "whale." At least that's how I read it.

And it would have been if it had ended, as another poster already pointed out, with "mermaids don't exist". But it didn't. I agree with whoever said "stop when you're ahead".