PDA

View Full Version : TAR 10/2 The Spirit of Our Lives

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

rfisher
10-03-2011, 02:22 AM
TAR has stepped up their game this season. Good episode.

Garden Kitty
10-03-2011, 02:23 AM
Was the message about giving all their money on their original clue or only on the sign at the orphanage?

rfisher
10-03-2011, 02:23 AM
Was the message about giving all their money on their original clue or only on the sign at the orphanage?

Only on the sign.

PrincessLeppard
10-03-2011, 02:28 AM
Ha! Phil just tweeted that he's been happy to tell some teams they've been eliminated! :P But it was not the case tonight.

Garden Kitty
10-03-2011, 02:41 AM
Who would have bet that Ethan and Jenna were out before Ma and Pa? Yay for Pa for rocking the cave challenge and for both of them keeping their cool when they had go go back to the orphanage.

UMBS Go Blue
10-03-2011, 02:44 AM
I thought it was cool how all the teams broke out in applause for Ma and Pa when they showed up at the airport at the beginning. They seem like an adorable couple. :)

Jenna
10-03-2011, 02:45 AM
Ma and Pa for the win! :cheer:

dbell1
10-03-2011, 04:17 AM
Bye Ethan. I'll miss you. Good luck surviving Jenna. :P

Ma&Pa are adorable. Cindy annoys. Muted the siblings. Love the snowboarders.

AragornElessar
10-03-2011, 04:22 AM
Survivor people out. Good.

Of course, my picks for the week are also out. :shuffle:

Mine too darn it!!

Ethan and Jenna out along with Ron and Bill. All you who picked R/B should have gone with the twins. :D

Remember old Zen saying : She who gloats ends up w/Karma visit.

:D :P :D

I was starting to feel bad for Phil having to ask over and over if the Team in front of him had left *all* of their money or not. He really was starting look rather, "Are you *kidding* me?" at one point there. :D

Of all the teams to see it first though, who would have thought the Snowboarders!?! Joining the growning chorus of those who still don't quite believe it. :D

As well as those who want the Brother and Sister Bickersons GONE!! More her, but I would love them off my TV soon. Next week hopefully.

What an eppy. TAR really stepped it up so far this Season.

BaileyCatts
10-03-2011, 04:47 AM
YES!!!! Ethan and Jenna are gone!! :cheer2: :cheer2: I wasn't keeping track of where the teams were so wasn't sure who the last two were. SO HAPPY when they announced 9th and then realized Ethan and Jenna were gone!! :cheer2:

Sorry that $2,000,000 just wasn't enough to satisfy you two and for you to have an easy life that you think you should get to win more. [/sarcasam off]. I hate it when people who have already won mega $$ on other game shows get free shots at another load of cash on TAR!! Keep them off Amazing Race please!

Allskate
10-03-2011, 04:59 AM
I really wanted the brother and sister gone.

Prancer
10-03-2011, 05:04 AM
Cindy annoys.

Is she going to have an "OMG! I am not perfect!" meltdown every week?

As well as those who want the Brother and Sister Bickersons GONE!! More her

While I agree that she is more strident, I would have been extremely annoyed with him, too, had I been her.

genevieve
10-03-2011, 05:26 AM
The TAR producers must have been jumping up and down in the editing room when they saw how many of the teams missed that sign :lol: Pure gold. :D

I was sweating bullets when I saw the last 3 teams being Ron/Bill, Team Vegas, and Laurance/Zac, because I knew L/Z would finish ahead of the other 2. Thank goodness Team Vegas read the sign, because they were my pick this week :cheer2:

I'm sad about Ron/Bill - they seem like really nice guys, and I was hoping that we'd get to see some flight attendant finesse at the airports...although the flight bunching has really removed that thrill from the race :(

OTOH, I'm so happy to have Ethan and Jenna out so early.

YES!!!! Ethan and Jenna are gone!! :cheer2: :cheer2: ...
Sorry that $2,000,000 just wasn't enough to satisfy you two and for you to have an easy life that you think you should get to win more. [/sarcasam off].
you know, I can't stand Jenna and really objected to her and Ethan being cast on the show, but I don't think I'd ever say that someone who has battled cancer has had "an easy life".

Beefcake
10-03-2011, 06:44 AM
And with that, I'm now spoiler free. (Frigging careless blowhard, at work no less, bragged out-of-nowhere :mad: that he'd heard from eyewitnesses that Ethan & Jen and "two gay guys" went out first.) I'll be "la la la-ing" hence whenever I hear him talking reality TV, or anything besides work to be more precise, thereby keeping the rest of this season pristine.

Too bad about those "two gay guys," as they did seem sweet. But they were just too darned slow at everything to survive too long ... tho' simply reading a sign correctly still would've advanced them tonight over NFL & wife. An aside, upon 2nd viewing, I am 87.8% certain that I've been flown on one of the bigger guy's flights before.

Cindy, :cold: please don't do that every week. Oops, looks like she's doing it again next week.

I still like Marcus ... :lol: unfolding all his frame from that tiny car and joking "I feel your pain Big Easy" ... but then :shuffle: later exclaiming "I feel like OJ" while running through the airport.

:) Loving the Boarders, too. "Dude, don't dude me now" :lol: The "do" remind me of the Cowboys with more than a dash of BJ & Tyler. And it's about time a Male/Male team won this thing! Stop the Lady Domination NOW! :P

Zac's dad. :blah: Still cannot stand that man.

:cheer: Great start to the season, otherwise, though! :cheer:

genevieve
10-03-2011, 06:50 AM
Cindy, :cold: please don't do that every week. Oops, looks like she's doing it again next week.
After the intro for this team, I expected Cindy to be a total nightmare, and was pleasantly surprised last week. I was still digging on her this week, although the level of meltdown when it was a good bet that, even if no other teams made the same mistake they did, that they could still come in higher than 10th place, was tragic, and not a good sign of things to come :shuffle:

I still like Marcus ... :lol: unfolding all his frame from that tiny car and joking "I feel your pain Big Easy" ... but then :shuffle: later exclaiming "I feel like OJ" while running through the airport.
Amani isn't making much of an impression yet, but Marcus is a real card.

:) Loving the Boarders, too. "Dude, don't dude me now" :lol: The "do" remind me of the Cowboys with more than a dash of BJ & Tyler.
TOTALLY. They are the loves children of BJ/Tyler and the Cowboys.

I think I just squicked myself out thinking about the logistics of that :lol:

And it's about time a Male/Male team won this thing! Stop the Lady Domination NOW! :P
:lynch:

Zac's dad. :blah: Still cannot stand that man.
Amen to that! :blah: