PDA

View Full Version : Best or Favorite Brad Pitt Role/Movie

Pages : 1 [2] 3

kimkom
09-30-2011, 02:07 AM
He was hysterical in Burn After Reading - I forgot about that one!

Holley Calmes
09-30-2011, 02:13 AM
I loved Interview with a Vampire regardless of the bad script and etc....I just love that period costume and the long hair on the men. Eye candy for me!

I will tell you the Pitt film I hated most-Mr. and Mrs. Smith. It had nothing to do with the "relationship" issues, it just grossed me out with the violence towards one another. It was brutal in such a gratuitous way, and violence usually doesn't bother me much. I couldn't wait for the damned thing to be over and I was in a situation where I couldn't gracefully escape.

Benjamin Button messed my mind up. I thought the storyline was silly, but the damned thing haunted me forever.

Glorious Brad in Thelma, in Legends, in Seven....many decent movies. Heck, I even loved Troy, but that was also gratuitous in a different way....:lol: Also my first glimpse of Garet Heglund (spelling??) as Patroclus. I love the Troy story, so even though it was really cheesy, I enjoyed it.

pat c
09-30-2011, 02:18 AM
Loved Burn after Reading. Pitt and McDormand were so good in that movie.

I've actually liked a lot of his movies, and when he started out I thought most of his stuff would be pretty fluffy.

Beefcake
09-30-2011, 02:32 AM
Ah, shoot, I initially had Burn After Reading as part a 2-fer w/Kalifornia, but then decided that those two flicks have no common perspective whatsoever besides Pitt's inclusion.

:shuffle: Double oops, as I failed to remove "2-fer" when I removed BAR.

FigureSpins
09-30-2011, 02:45 AM
I don't really like Brad Pitt as an actor very much, but I did like the "Ocean's xx" movies, so that's what I chose.

nubka
09-30-2011, 02:52 AM
Meet Joe Black. That's the name of the movie I saw! Nobody else here has mentioned it... :confused:

duane
09-30-2011, 03:00 AM
I'm more a fan of Brad Pitt the person than Brad Pitt the actor. I've only seen less than 5 of his movies. My favorite roles are Legend of the Fall (he is totally hot in this movie!) and Thelma and Louise (great job with the southern accent).

michiruwater
09-30-2011, 03:51 AM
I liked him in Meet Joe Black but the movie was so forgettable and :blah:. I was trying to remember the title, cause I knew what movie you were talking about, but just couldn't and didn't feel like looking it up :lol:

Aussie Willy
09-30-2011, 04:02 AM
The thing I liked about him in the Oceans movies was he was so classy and cool. Suited the genre very well.

I didn't vote for Inglourious Basterds but again fantastic.

He is quite hit and miss. But when he hits it is big time.

Kasey
09-30-2011, 04:30 AM
What, no "Snatch"? :confused::)

Cachoo
09-30-2011, 05:16 AM
I just remember walking out of "Thelma and Louise" thinking WHO was that? I loved that film---perfectly cast.

Aussie Willy
09-30-2011, 02:06 PM
What, no "Snatch"? :confused::)
Oh I had totally forgotten about that. He was totally indecipherable in his dialect but pretty amazing. Hilarious.

Vash01
09-30-2011, 04:36 PM
What was the name of the movie in which he played Cate Blanchett's husband, and she was shot while they were in a tourist bus? There was a Japanese girl in it. I just can't remember the name.

falling_dance
09-30-2011, 04:40 PM
What was the name of the movie in which he played Cate Blanchett's husband, and she was shot while they were in a tourist bus? There was a Japanese girl in it. I just can't remember the name.

Babel.

Satellitegirl
09-30-2011, 05:03 PM
I like most of the movies that he is in, but for some reason I'm always reluctant to see his movies in theaters. I love Meet Joe Black, Inglorious Basterds, and A River Runs Through it especially.